April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Great job this weekend. I updated our totals and as a group we have scrapped 1 page per day per person for the whole month. Of course some of us got more actual pages done but that is what the total pages averages out when divded amoung us all.

Rebecca

I have done a total of 11 pages for the month. I am so excited. These goals and challenges sure do help me big time. :cool1:

I went to a crop last night and got to start my beach pictures of St Augustine. I got 5 pages done. I am on a roll this month.

We have 2 more days left to see how many more pages we can complete! Great job everyone!!!

Ok I only got one page done with journaling, but I do have 7 more pages done that just need title and journaling.

Wow 43 pages! I scrapped for about 5 hours yesterday at my local scrapbook store and that is all I got done. I take too long on each page to ever get 43 done in one sitting. Good job!

THanks guys. That was 43 pages in 18 hours. I did get the journaling on each page. (we got raffle tickets for each page that was journaled! :)) It was so nice to have no distractions (even the DIS :rolleyes1 ) for a few hours. I just wish I was always that productive. I'd be caught up! :)

I got 3 more pages done yesterday at a crop. I swear that my pages take longer now that I have a Cricut! I'm just always wanting to try something different - not to mention cutting out lots of tiny little letters!

Remember how quick it was when it was just you with a pen and some stickers? :rotfl: :rotfl2: The more I learn the more I want to try - not to mention spreading out all the lovely bits and glaoting over them before packing them all away again and ordering something extra that will be exactly right:lmao:

20 more for me :cool1: :cool1: (that makes 60 in since Wed, my all time best ) plus I finished my 2006 DLR trips!!:cheer2:
so now on the my two 2007 (so far) trips, but those will go into May's challenge count.

DH is back, so we are chilling out popcorn:: and watching the Sopranos tonight.

Lisa

Did 16 today.... and I'm only on day 3 of my October Disney trip EEK! 5 more days to scrap.... onto Hoop de Doo!

I got 16 done last night :faint: Mind you they weren't 12x12 like normal

I updated everything as of this morning. Just one more evening to scrap. We are on 1350 as a group- can we make it to 1400 for the month?

Rebecca

i ended up with 21 pages total so that would be 3 additional? And since my boss decided he didn't want my services anymore, I'm guessing I'll have some scrapping time inbetween sending resumes out.

i ended up with 21 pages total so that would be 3 additional? And since my boss decided he didn't want my services anymore, I'm guessing I'll have some scrapping time inbetween sending resumes out.

Woah! Did you know that was coming? You do get to collect unemployment while searching, right?

pixiedust: For a better job.

14 pages done and that's completed the recipe books for my two DS's. Back to pages in 2s and 3s now my 7x7s are all done :rolleyes1

Woah! Did you know that was coming? You do get to collect unemployment while searching, right?

pixiedust: For a better job.

not a clue. I walked in this morning at 8:30 and was gone by 9. I started temp, went permanent and I was due for a raise and benefits this week. Nice huh? I've decided I'm getting out of the legal business, I've had enough. Just applied at Southwest.

The airline?
I hear talk that you can get discounts at DW hotels through the industry.

Yeah, they're looking for CS reps for FLL and it's not far at all. I grew up in the travel industry. My Grandma owned an agency for 35 years. My mom was in in the business for 20 and my father is still in it, doiing corporate travel.

I think I need something new. I'm burned out on attorneys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter