Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I have this with the name Connor? thanks!!:thumbsup2

Can I get one of these with Nathan.
ONe with Dad

And then the one with all 3 with Natalie.
One with Mom

Thanks!!!

can I also get the one with the map/castle that says the Hudson Family

Hi, I love your disigns. My son's 7th birthday will have as its theme Green Lantern, could you please make a lot of stuff for me, like: T-shirt, candy stuff, thank you stickers, invitations, etc.... Thank you su much

And If its not a trouble to you I would like de universal disings (post 3673) with mey son's name: Átila.

Can I get one of these with Nathan.
ONe with Dad

And then the one with all 3 with Natalie.
One with Mom

Thanks!!!

can I also get the one with the map/castle that says the Hudson Family

I think these are the ones you are requesting - if not, it might help me to give me the number of the post you saw it in so I can get it right.

dad_harryuniv.jpg

nathan_harryuniv.jpg

mom_hpgroup.jpg

natalie_hpgroup.jpg

hudson_wizardingworld.jpg

THey are perfect thank you so much.

QUOTE=M_I_C_K_E_Y;42901553]I think these are the ones you are requesting - if not, it might help me to give me the number of the post you saw it in so I can get it right.

dad_harryuniv.jpg

nathan_harryuniv.jpg

mom_hpgroup.jpg

natalie_hpgroup.jpg

hudson_wizardingworld.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hi Amy,

Need something about size of a business card. Our girls are going to use a safety pin after they are laminated and pin them to their hats. Girl Scouts call these things SWAPS.

we are using them for our service unit bridging ceremony. A bridging ceremony is where the girls go from one level of scouting to another.

Girl Scouts use a bridge (wooden bridge) a rainbow symbol above and walk across the bridge. symbolising going from one level to another by crossing over the bridge.
This year Girl Scouts is celebrating 100 years.

Could you put together something with the wooden bridge, rainbow,
Girl Scout Logo. with or without the girl scouts and levels and add the
wording Girl Scouts Bridging into the next century. Kind of like the bright colors and cutsie stuff.

http://www.scoutmom.net/scribbles/linkware.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=girl...a=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

The above links should help. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks
nicolesmom

Hi, I love your disigns. My son's 7th birthday will have as its theme Green Lantern, could you please make a lot of stuff for me, like: T-shirt, candy stuff, thank you stickers, invitations, etc.... Thank you su much

And If its not a trouble to you I would like de universal disings (post 3673) with mey son's name: Átila.

Here are your requested designs. If you would like any text changes and/or would like the invite customized, let me know...

green_lantern.jpg

green_lantern_invite.jpg

candybar_green_lantern.jpg

green_lantern_round.jpg

atila_spongebobbday.jpg

atila_universalstudios_spongebob.jpg

atila_spongebobfill.jpg

Hi Amy,

Need something about size of a business card. Our girls are going to use a safety pin after they are laminated and pin them to their hats. Girl Scouts call these things SWAPS.

we are using them for our service unit bridging ceremony. A bridging ceremony is where the girls go from one level of scouting to another.

Girl Scouts use a bridge (wooden bridge) a rainbow symbol above and walk across the bridge. symbolising going from one level to another by crossing over the bridge.
This year Girl Scouts is celebrating 100 years.

Could you put together something with the wooden bridge, rainbow,
Girl Scout Logo. with or without the girl scouts and levels and add the
wording Girl Scouts Bridging into the next century. Kind of like the bright colors and cutsie stuff.

The above links should help. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks
nicolesmom

I hope you like this - this was not a real easy one for me but I like the way it turned out. I hope it is what you had in mind.

girlsscouts_bridgingcard.jpg

I love the lego design at the top of this board! I tried to send a PM, but I'm new at posting and have to post 10 in order to send a PM. :(

Hi! I have been going through your threads and love your work! On one of your posts I seen a name fill with the lsu crowds and the tiger face and we would love to have that for our Disney trip we are a large group and we are trying to make shirts everyday. Also I didn't see any but do you do any new Orleans saints? If you are able to do the name fills the names are:
Rob. Sam. Robert. Justin. Corey. Drake. Autumn. Tony. Amanda. Seth. Jared. Sabrina. Nelson. Jodie. Jada. Darrell. Rita. MaLane. Ian. Cathy. I know it's alot to do if you can't I understand. Thanks for all that you do. Ps do you do any Mario and luigi my nephew Seth thinks they are the best and I would love to surprise him with a shirt.

Amy,
If I could hit up your creative genius one more time. Need another business size card. If you could include the Girl scouts in various uniforms like the other one but this time put in the Washington DC Mall with other Washington DC monuments. Maybe music notes. Wording should be:
Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 years
Washington, DC Sing-A-Long

Girl Scouts from across the country are to assemble at the Washington DC Mall for a huge sing a long.

Thank you so much Amy.

nicolesmom

I love the lego design at the top of this board! I tried to send a PM, but I'm new at posting and have to post 10 in order to send a PM. :(

Feel free to post your design request here in my thread. If you would like to be able to pm, you simply need 10 posts to do so. You are welcome to post the necessary times here in my thread if you wish.

Here are your water bottle labels...

waterbottle_monkey.jpg

waterbottle_monkey_girl.jpg

So cute!!! Thanks again. Can I be a complete pain and ask you to put their names on the water bottle labels? Happy Birthday Michael on the blue monkey water bottle label and Happy Birthday Catherine on the pink monkey water bottle label.

Thanks so much

Hi! I have been going through your threads and love your work! On one of your posts I seen a name fill with the lsu crowds and the tiger face and we would love to have that for our Disney trip we are a large group and we are trying to make shirts everyday. Also I didn't see any but do you do any new Orleans saints? If you are able to do the name fills the names are:
Rob. Sam. Robert. Justin. Corey. Drake. Autumn. Tony. Amanda. Seth. Jared. Sabrina. Nelson. Jodie. Jada. Darrell. Rita. MaLane. Ian. Cathy. I know it's alot to do if you can't I understand. Thanks for all that you do. Ps do you do any Mario and luigi my nephew Seth thinks they are the best and I would love to surprise him with a shirt.

Here are your requested designs. I will probably have to put them in two posts since there are so many. The only one I was unsure on was MaLane. Since the way I normally do the name fills is all caps, I wasn't sure if I should do MaLane in all caps or Upper and Lower. If you would like them changed, let me know.

rob_lsufill.jpg

rob_saintsfill.jpg

sam_lsufill.jpg

sam_saintsfill.jpg

robert_lsufill.jpg

robert_saintsfill.jpg

justin_lsufill.jpg

justin_saintsfill.jpg

corey_lsufill.jpg

corey_saintsfill.jpg

drake_lsufill.jpg

drake_saintsfill.jpg

autumn_lsufill.jpg

autumn_saintsfill.jpg

tony_lsufill.jpg

tony_saintsfill.jpg

amanda_lsufill.jpg

amanda_saintsfillcopy.jpg

seth_lsufill2.jpg

seth_saintsfill.jpg

jared_lsufill.jpg

jared_saintsfill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter