• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy. I just wanted to let you know I emailed you yesterday. Was hoping you received it. Thanks. -Roni

Man, I know you are probably getting really tired of me by now! :rotfl2: I do have another request for you. My niece is turning 8 in a few weeks and I want to make her a really nice t-shirt. Her favorite thing right now is the Scrat from Ice Age. I'd love to have a name fill for her of the Scrat. She has autism and I was wondering if you could take the Autism support ribbon (puzzle pieces) and instead of having it be the multicolored puzzle pieces, if it could be a fill of a Scrat image? Thanks so much in advance, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Wow and again, I mess up. Forgot to include her name.

Keira

Man, I know you are probably getting really tired of me by now! :rotfl2: I do have another request for you. My niece is turning 8 in a few weeks and I want to make her a really nice t-shirt. Her favorite thing right now is the Scrat from Ice Age. I'd love to have a name fill for her of the Scrat. She has autism and I was wondering if you could take the Autism support ribbon (puzzle pieces) and instead of having it be the multicolored puzzle pieces, if it could be a fill of a Scrat image? Thanks so much in advance, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I just now saw your other post with her name. I will work on that shortly.

scrat_scratfill.jpg

scrat_ribbonfill.jpg

Hi Amy. I just wanted to let you know I emailed you yesterday. Was hoping you received it. Thanks. -Roni

I did reply back to you - did you not receive my email? I will try to send my message again to the other email address, the one you used when sending the photo.

I just now saw your other post with her name. I will work on that shortly.

scrat_scratfill.jpg

scrat_ribbonfill.jpg

These look awesome and thank you for going back and doing her name. Can the outlines of the puzzle pieces not be laid over the scrat in the ribbon image?

http://www.thepuzzleplace.com/images/autism-ribbon.jpg

Like this, but with the scrat image inside?

BTW, just finished making my boys' birthday shirts with your transfers. WOW EASY!!!

Hi Amy. I got your email. I bought a few shirts at A.c.Moore and I'll order the rest tonight. Can't wait to make the shirts. The image you created for my friend (Be the Change You Wish to See in the World) printed out so vividly it should look great when I make the shirts! I'm going to try to figure out how to post photos when I'm done. Any pointers on how to get images from my iPhone or from email to a post on this board? Thanks so much for all your help!

Hi Amy,

I was hoping I could get something with Spongebob Squarepants on it that says Dylan and Universal Studios on it. I would appreciate it! Love your designs by the way!

Kelly

Hi Amy. I got your email. I bought a few shirts at A.c.Moore and I'll order the rest tonight. Can't wait to make the shirts. The image you created for my friend (Be the Change You Wish to See in the World) printed out so vividly it should look great when I make the shirts! I'm going to try to figure out how to post photos when I'm done. Any pointers on how to get images from my iPhone or from email to a post on this board? Thanks so much for all your help!

I am not sure from your phone but... if you can save the image from your email to your computer , then all you have to do is upload the file to a photo hosting site like Photobucket (it is free to sign up) and then paste the IMG code from Photobucket into your post and voila! I hope this helps and I (as well as everyone here) would love to see pictures!

Hi Amy,

I was hoping I could get something with Spongebob Squarepants on it that says Dylan and Universal Studios on it. I would appreciate it! Love your designs by the way!

Kelly

Here are a couple to choose from and a bonus name fill since I already had in done...

dylan_spongebob_bday_universal.jpg

dylan_universal_spongebob.jpg

dylan_spongebobfill.jpg

Hi Amy. I love Harry Potter but I wasn't big on the movies. I was wondering if you've done any images from the books such as using parts of the cover, illustrations etc. I don't have any fully formed ideas yet but if you already have something I'd love to see it. Thanks so much! Roni
By the way my shirts are due to arrive on Monday and Wednesday. Almost ironing time!

Hi Amy. I love Harry Potter but I wasn't big on the movies. I was wondering if you've done any images from the books such as using parts of the cover, illustrations etc. I don't have any fully formed ideas yet but if you already have something I'd love to see it. Thanks so much! Roni
By the way my shirts are due to arrive on Monday and Wednesday. Almost ironing time!

Roni,

I do not currently have anything like you are descibing. (at least I don't think so). And I am so not an expert on Harry Potter. In fact, my kids and I had never seen a movie (or read a Harry Potter book) until this past summer. If you have something in mind, I would not mind trying to work on something but you will have to help this Harry Potter newbie with what you want.

Amy - you are reaching the dreaded 250 mark & another moderator may come in and close your thread so wanted to warn you to start another one and let me know when you want me to close it. :goodvibes

Hi Amy. I have a transfer question. I have a design with one large image and two smaller images. I was thinking of cutting out the two smaller designs and layering them over the larger. Can I iron on a transfer on top of another transfer? If this would work should I iron on the large transfer then do the two smaller ones or should I place the smaller ones over the big one and iron on all three at once? Thanks so much! -Roni
Oh, can you tell me how to post photos from either my email or my iPhone camera to the board. I'm planning to make most of my shirts, and bags tomorrow and I want to show everyone how the lovely designs turned out on the finished product! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter