• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which building to request for water view..Fiji or Samoa?

2tulips

Earning My Ears
Hi! We go in a week for our first stay at the Poly! We are all super excited! We have two rooms booked, one water view for my husband, daughter and myself and one resort view for our son and his girlfriend. I’m hoping we can be near each other or at least in the same building. Which building would you put as your request on My Disney? I have looked at some room views but I’m just not sure as never really having been before. Thanks! I know it’s just a request and we probably won’t be anywhere near what I put but figure it’s worth a shot!

I wouldn't want to be on the Fiji side of the resort right now due to the construction of the Poly DVC tower. I would probably request Samoa, but I don't think there are any resort views in that building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter