Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
Well, my previous thread reached the dreaded 250 pages page limit and needed to be closed. Here is a link to it for anyone interested in reading Part I.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

Please remember that I only design Non - Disney designs. Please do not ask me to design anything Disney as I am unable to do so.

I have most of my designs organized on my webpage. Browsing my webpage may be easier for you to search for wanted designs and/or themes.

To comply with DISboard policy, I am unable to post my webpage address here on the DIS. If you would like my webpage address, please pm me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link.

Sea World Autograph Pages are in Part 1 - post #2886 / Universal Autograph Pages - post #3425, 3429, 3466 - Blanks are in post #3490

Im not sure you saw this before your thread was closed, so im reposting here :)

No grave in any of them Amy
they are just perfect
Thank you

Can i bother one more time? I just cant promise it will be the last one

Could you personalize the Lego Star Wars Disign with the name Lucas? I want to use it in his bedroom' door
Thanks in advance
Ana

Amy
Where is the link to your webpage? I looked at your signature and tried to hit on it - but nothing. I was told you have the best transfer paper and want to try and make some t shirts for our August trip.
Thanks!!!

Im not sure you saw this before your thread was closed, so im reposting here :)

No grave in any of them Amy
they are just perfect
Thank you

Can i bother one more time? I just cant promise it will be the last one

Could you personalize the Lego Star Wars Disign with the name Lucas? I want to use it in his bedroom' door
Thanks in advance
Ana

You were first on my list today... enjoy!

lucas_lego.jpg

Amy
Where is the link to your webpage? I looked at your signature and tried to hit on it - but nothing. I was told you have the best transfer paper and want to try and make some t shirts for our August trip.
Thanks!!!

Thank you for pm'ing me your email address - link sent.

For lugnut33 (from my other thread)

Amy, I bought some transfer paper from you and am doing a bunch of shirts for our trip in August. However, I am in need of a non-disney design for a podcast that my step-father and I do on autoracing. I don't have anything in mind graphics-wise other than to keep it retro looking like our website. Here's a link to our website so you can see our cheapo logo.
http://hungthrottlepodcast.blogspot.com/

All I want for words are:
Hung Throttle Podcast
Where Racing Is Still Fun

I'd love to come walking in with a our podcast tee on because he'd just flip over it.

I'm sure this would be a challenge and I totally understand if you don't feel like doing it.

racecar_retro.jpg

Amy,
First off your work is amazing. I am looking for a design for my daughter and I to wear to a high school football game. My daughters school is playing a team that my husband coaches. How do we decide who to cheer for??? Maybe each school can be on the shirt or the front is divided and each school pictures. So one school is Penn and I was thinking something in bright gold puffuy bubble letters that say Penn and if you can in small black print diagonal in each puffy letter keep repeating the work Kingsmen across it. The other school is Washington Panthers and the logo they use is a hunter green capital W (usually in a font like Brandley Hand ITC) I think, and then on the last swoop of the W they then put the work Panthers following the arch of the swoop. Does that make any sense?? Sorry. Anything you can figure out I am sure would be wonderful!!

Hi Amy,
Could you please do your Transformer designs for my sons?
Can I have the Optimus Prime with Austin on it and the Bumblebee with Dylan and one more Optimus Prime with the name Tyler. Thank you so much. Your designs are amazing. My sons are going to be thrilled. :goodvibes

Amy I have a favor to ask you did a Halo disign for my son Nathan. We love it but are trying to get it printed in poster size for his new room with the same theme Halo that says Nathans Room What's the Password? Please and thank you.:worship::worship:

Hi Amy,

You did the Wolf pack logo design for me and it totally Rocks!!! The PTA is going to love it.

We are looking at doing a coin collection fund raiser. Placing containers at local business's.

Came up with the following slogans. (school colors red and white)

Education makes Cents.
Help us make a Change.
Any idea you can come up with please do.

name of School : Red House Run Elementary--Must be on Design

Design a little red school house, with coins and children etc.
Again anything you can come up with.

We must have on the design.
Coin drive to contribute to cost of PTA functions.
Our PTA bringing families and school together.

Thanks,
nicolesmom

Could I please request the Sea World "Soak Zone" design? Instead of Bring on the Soak Zone, could you put Our Family Vacation at the top? Would it also be possible to put each person's name on their shirt towards the bottom? (I was thinking a cursive type font, on the bottom right side kind of slanted if that's possible). Does that make sense?
The names are:
Tracey
Wendy
Kendall
Cody
Nana
Pappaw

Amy,
First off your work is amazing. I am looking for a design for my daughter and I to wear to a high school football game. My daughters school is playing a team that my husband coaches. How do we decide who to cheer for??? Maybe each school can be on the shirt or the front is divided and each school pictures. So one school is Penn and I was thinking something in bright gold puffuy bubble letters that say Penn and if you can in small black print diagonal in each puffy letter keep repeating the work Kingsmen across it. The other school is Washington Panthers and the logo they use is a hunter green capital W (usually in a font like Brandley Hand ITC) I think, and then on the last swoop of the W they then put the work Panthers following the arch of the swoop. Does that make any sense?? Sorry. Anything you can figure out I am sure would be wonderful!!

I worked on this for you - let me know if you would like any changes...

penn_panthers.jpg

Hi Amy,
Could you please do your Transformer designs for my sons?
Can I have the Optimus Prime with Austin on it and the Bumblebee with Dylan and one more Optimus Prime with the name Tyler. Thank you so much. Your designs are amazing. My sons are going to be thrilled. :goodvibes

Here are your requested designs...

austin_transformer_prime.jpg

tyler_transformer_prime.jpg

dylan_transformer_bee.jpg

Amy I have a favor to ask you did a Halo disign for my son Nathan. We love it but are trying to get it printed in poster size for his new room with the same theme Halo that says Nathans Room What's the Password? Please and thank you.:worship::worship:

Here is your design...

I hope you can read the text OK. If not, I could make a black background around it and put the text on that instead of on the graphic.

nathan_halo2.jpg

Hi Amy,
You did the Wolf pack logo design for me and it totally Rocks!!! The PTA is going to love it.
We are looking at doing a coin collection fund raiser. Placing containers at local business's.
Came up with the following slogans. (school colors red and white)
Education makes Cents.
Help us make a Change.
Any idea you can come up with please do.
name of School : Red House Run Elementary--Must be on Design
Design a little red school house, with coins and children etc.
Again anything you can come up with.
We must have on the design.
Coin drive to contribute to cost of PTA functions.
Our PTA bringing families and school together.
Thanks,
nicolesmom

Here are both variations...

coin_drive.jpg

coin_drive2.jpg

Could I please request the Sea World "Soak Zone" design? Instead of Bring on the Soak Zone, could you put Our Family Vacation at the top? Would it also be possible to put each person's name on their shirt towards the bottom? (I was thinking a cursive type font, on the bottom right side kind of slanted if that's possible). Does that make sense?
The names are:
Tracey
Wendy
Kendall
Cody
Nana
Pappaw

I worked on this and then realized that you may have wanted each design with only one name on it. If that is what you wanted, let me know.

tracey_seaworld_group.jpg

Here is your design...

I hope you can read the text OK. If not, I could make a black background around it and put the text on that instead of on the graphic.

nathan_halo2.jpg

Thanks so much:worship::worship::worship: I love it. The other ones you made for Nathan I had made in poster sized and they look awesome!!!!! Have a great day. thanks for sharing your talent.:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter