darrell_lsufill.jpg

darrell_saintsfill.jpg

rita_lsufill.jpg

rita_saintsfill.jpg

malane_lsufill.jpg

malane_saintsfill.jpg

cathy_lsufill.jpg

cathy_saintsfill.jpg

and here is both a full design and a name fill for Seth...

seth_marioluigi.jpg

seth_marioluigifill.jpg

Amy,
If I could hit up your creative genius one more time. Need another business size card. If you could include the Girl scouts in various uniforms like the other one but this time put in the Washington DC Mall with other Washington DC monuments. Maybe music notes. Wording should be:
Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 years
Washington, DC Sing-A-Long

Girl Scouts from across the country are to assemble at the Washington DC Mall for a huge sing a long.

Thank you so much Amy.

nicolesmom

I hope you like this...

girlscouts_washingtoncard.jpg

So cute!!! Thanks again. Can I be a complete pain and ask you to put their names on the water bottle labels? Happy Birthday Michael on the blue monkey water bottle label and Happy Birthday Catherine on the pink monkey water bottle label.

Thanks so much

I went back and forth with myself about whether you wanted the other text left on and the new added or just the new text. I went with just the new text. If I guessed wrong, let me know and I will fix them.

catherine_candy.jpg

michael_candy3.jpg

Amy,

They turned out so GREAT. Our troop is making 500 of them to hand out.
Your design will go all over the US.

Thank you so much!!!!
nicolesmom

I went back and forth with myself about whether you wanted the other text left on and the new added or just the new text. I went with just the new text. If I guessed wrong, let me know and I will fix them.

catherine_candy.jpg

michael_candy3.jpg

thank you so much and sorry I wasn't specific. I can't express what a big deal this we be for my kids. Thanks again.

Sara

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could help me out yet again. My class at school needs t-shirts to wear for spirit day each week. The preschool requires us to include the following: CDP at FBC

The kids would like stick kids or something cool. So far we have loved everything you have done. Would you be interested in doing something for my class?

Dawn

Amy,
Thank you so much for our saints and lsu name fills....we love them!! But I am a terrible aunt I forgot my nephew Jordie if you can do his names for me it wild be great. Also I loved both of the Mario designs so it looks like my nephew will get two shirts!!! Thanks Sam

Amy,

They turned out so GREAT. Our troop is making 500 of them to hand out.
Your design will go all over the US.

Thank you so much!!!!
nicolesmom

What an honor that Girl Scouts around the US will see my design. I am glad I could help!

thank you so much and sorry I wasn't specific. I can't express what a big deal this we be for my kids. Thanks again.

Sara

You are welcome! No need to be sorry. Is this the way you wanted them or would you like both sentences included? It is an easy fix if you would like them changed.

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could help me out yet again. My class at school needs t-shirts to wear for spirit day each week. The preschool requires us to include the following: CDP at FBC

The kids would like stick kids or something cool. So far we have loved everything you have done. Would you be interested in doing something for my class?

Dawn

I worked on this for you - if you need any changes, let me know...

spiritday_paperdolls.jpg

Amy,
Thank you so much for our saints and lsu name fills....we love them!! But I am a terrible aunt I forgot my nephew Jordie if you can do his names for me it wild be great. Also I loved both of the Mario designs so it looks like my nephew will get two shirts!!! Thanks Sam

You are very welcome! Here are Jordie's... It just occured to me that maybe you also wanted the Mario one's for him. If so, let me know and I will fix them up as well.

jordie_lsufill.jpg

jordie_saintsfill.jpg

Amy,

I went ahead and did the Mario and Luigi for Jordie ones as well...

jordie_marioluigi.jpg

jordie_marioluigifill.jpg

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you would design name fill-in for Angela. She likes scrapbooking, football, F*R*I*E*N*D*S, George Clooney, and/or Grey's Anatomy especially Patrick Dempsey . Any of those would be awesome, if possible. Thank you soooo much.

Terry

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you would design name fill-in for Angela. She likes scrapbooking, football, F*R*I*E*N*D*S, George Clooney, and/or Grey's Anatomy especially Patrick Dempsey . Any of those would be awesome, if possible. Thank you soooo much.

Terry

Here are several...

angela_scrapbookingfill.jpg

angela_footballfill.jpg

angela_friendsfill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter