Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have one saying Jenny and one saying Candice?

of each disign I meant. So 2 candy wrappers and 2 water bottle labels. Sorry!

I assumed you meant all the same text but just changing the names. Here are your requested designs...

jenny_candybar.jpg

jenny_waterbottle.jpg

candice_candy.jpg

candice_waterbottle.jpg

Amy - me again?!!! haha!!

We leave this week - and I have been printing like crazy!!! can't wait to use it all. So a huge thank you!!

For my son's halloween bag - can you do something with Harry Potter and Tad? He is HP for his costume, so I wanted to do a transfer with his name on the bag so there is no fighting on who has what bag. Doesn't really matter - whichever you like to work with best!

thanks

PS - love those spells!! we are going to Univ. first and the boys are wearing the Ollieander's shirts!

I hope you have a great time on your trip! I hope he likes this...

tad_harrypotter.jpg

Hi I really am amazed by your work and that you share this.
Could I ask for a Cookie Monster with the name Holly under it, and an Elmo with the name Mack under it?
thank you for reading

I had to search for many graphics and combine several. I hope she will like this... If you would like her name on it, let me know.

farmville2.jpg

So sorry I never got back to thank you for this. It was wonderful and above what I had hoped for. All I really needed was a pic of the duck and one of the girl that I could use. Once again, you are amazing. Thank you. I have another request that I think will be quite easy for you. I work in a daycare (baby room) now and we have a bulletin board with the saying 'cute as a button' on it. I'm hoping to get buttons of different colors that we could put the kids' names on and a small picture of them. I found a template if you create it in different colors for me (pastels since they are babies please) and write their names either on the tope somewhere or the bottom so we can put a little picture of them on there in the other place. Here is the button I found....hope it will work and make things easier for you unless you have a better one.

bluebutton.jpg

I would need a blue one with the name Reily, a green one with the name Elijah, a yellow one with the name Gabreal, a pink one with the name Norine and a purple one with the name Victoria. Thank you soooo much!!!!

Hi I really am amazed by your work and that you share this.
Could I ask for a Cookie Monster with the name Holly under it, and an Elmo with the name Mack under it?
thank you for reading

The Elmo one I have has the name above because it looks good with his arms. Will these work...

holly_cookiemonster.jpg

mack_elmo.jpg

Thank you for the quick Disigns. Elmo is fine that way! Thank you for doing this for everyone, you rock!

So sorry I never got back to thank you for this. It was wonderful and above what I had hoped for. All I really needed was a pic of the duck and one of the girl that I could use. Once again, you are amazing. Thank you. I have another request that I think will be quite easy for you. I work in a daycare (baby room) now and we have a bulletin board with the saying 'cute as a button' on it. I'm hoping to get buttons of different colors that we could put the kids' names on and a small picture of them. I found a template if you create it in different colors for me (pastels since they are babies please) and write their names either on the tope somewhere or the bottom so we can put a little picture of them on there in the other place. Here is the button I found....hope it will work and make things easier for you unless you have a better one.

I would need a blue one with the name Reily, a green one with the name Elijah, a yellow one with the name Gabreal, a pink one with the name Norine and a purple one with the name Victoria. Thank you soooo much!!!!

I am glad the other design worked out so well for you - here are your requested buttons...

reily_button.jpg

elijah_button.jpg

norine_button.jpg

gabreal_button.jpg

victoria_button.jpg

Man, I know you are probably getting really tired of me by now! :rotfl2: I do have another request for you. My niece is turning 8 in a few weeks and I want to make her a really nice t-shirt. Her favorite thing right now is the Scrat from Ice Age. I'd love to have a name fill for her of the Scrat. She has autism and I was wondering if you could take the Autism support ribbon (puzzle pieces) and instead of having it be the multicolored puzzle pieces, if it could be a fill of a Scrat image? Thanks so much in advance, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter