Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy,

I love the 50's design. My six year old just asked if I would make him a shirt to wear to school on his 50th day of school too. He said you are really cool.

I was wondering if you could make a design for my youngest. My son, James, is turning 4 in December, and he has decided to have a monster truck party. Is there any way you could do him a shirt design that says James is 4 with a monster truck on it?

Thanks!

Dawn

Here is James' design...

james_monsterjam.jpg

Amy...can I get something for a honeymoon for a couple going to a beach.

Not a cruise..but it could be the one picture you ahve with palm tree on the sand.

So something with Celebrating our Honeymoon
Christie and Rick
October 2011

Amy...can I get something for a honeymoon for a couple going to a beach.

Not a cruise..but it could be the one picture you ahve with palm tree on the sand.

So something with Celebrating our Honeymoon
Christie and Rick
October 2011

Here are several for the new couple...

christie_cruise2.jpg

christie_cruisechairs.jpg

christie_beachinvite.jpg

Here are your designs...

mischief_hptext.gif

occulus_hptext.gif

You are so fast! You ROCK!!! Had my hubby order some of your transfers (kuma85) Can't wait to get them in the mail and start making shirts with the awesome stuff you've disigned for me. Thanks for bringing so much magic to my family. :cloud9:

Hey Amy!! How's my superduper-amazing-non-disney-transfer-extraordiare-DISigner?!?

My dd's 11th bday is coming up and we want to do a cookie monster theme. I was wondering if you could make me a design for a shirt and also maybe invites and water bottle thingies? I'm so descriptive! :laughing: I was trying to think of other things, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

My only request is that on the shirt design you don't put her age or that it's her bday b/c she won't want to wear it after that then. It could say "Nom, nom, nom" or "Me love Cookie? On the rest it can say something about her bday and age. Her name is Savannah, if you need that.

oh and no other characters! She can't stand big bird or really any of the other characters (she's turning 11, after all and that would just be too juvenile) :rolleyes:

Thanks so much! If you have any other items that people suggest for bday party designs, let me know, I can't think of anything other than invites and water bottle labels.

Hey Amy, I'm sitting here with my 3yo DD and she saw me scroll past the Dora DISign and started screaming "Daddy I want that please"!! So can you PLEASE do Shelby in the Dora DISign for her??

Thanks!!!

Hey Amy-
Just wanted to show you a photo of Marion's latest great disign and my t-shirt using your wonderful paper!!!
IMG_2525.jpg

Amy - me again?!!! haha!!

We leave this week - and I have been printing like crazy!!! can't wait to use it all. So a huge thank you!!

For my son's halloween bag - can you do something with Harry Potter and Tad? He is HP for his costume, so I wanted to do a transfer with his name on the bag so there is no fighting on who has what bag. Doesn't really matter - whichever you like to work with best!

thanks

PS - love those spells!! we are going to Univ. first and the boys are wearing the Ollieander's shirts!

love them

You are so fast! You ROCK!!! Had my hubby order some of your transfers (kuma85) Can't wait to get them in the mail and start making shirts with the awesome stuff you've disigned for me. Thanks for bringing so much magic to my family. :cloud9:

You are both welcome!

SallyNeko21 - I hope you love the transfers! If you have any questions along the way, do not hesitate to ask.

Hey Amy!! How's my superduper-amazing-non-disney-transfer-extraordiare-DISigner?!?

My dd's 11th bday is coming up and we want to do a cookie monster theme. I was wondering if you could make me a design for a shirt and also maybe invites and water bottle thingies? I'm so descriptive! :laughing: I was trying to think of other things, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

My only request is that on the shirt design you don't put her age or that it's her bday b/c she won't want to wear it after that then. It could say "Nom, nom, nom" or something? On the rest it can say something about her bday and age. Her name is Savannah, if you need that.

oh and no other characters! She can't stand big bird or really any of the other characters (she's turning 11, after all and that would just be too juvenile) :rolleyes:

Thanks so much! If you have any other items that people suggest for bday party designs, let me know, I can't think of anything other than invites and water bottle thingies. :p

I also threw in a candy bar design... if you would like any changes or would like the invite customized, let me know.

cookie_monster.jpg

cookiemonster_invite.jpg

waterbottle_cookiemonster.jpg

candybar_cookie_monster.jpg

Hey Amy, I'm sitting here with my 3yo DD and she saw me scroll past the Dora DISign and started screaming "Daddy I want that please"!! So can you PLEASE do Shelby in the Dora DISign for her??

Thanks!!!

I wasn't sure if you wanted the full design or the name fill - so here are both...

shelby_dorafull.jpg

shelby_dorafill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter