12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
becka said:
Well it was a little selfish. I was afraid if I killed one of the members of our group they might not let me be in the pirate picture with the Captain! ;) :rotfl2:

You think?!! :rotfl:

ds2Mom said:
Well, now you've gone and done it! I burst out laughing so loud this time reading this, another librarian came up to me, giggling and asked if I was o.k.! Seriously!!

I had to tell her about the cruise, the DISboards, the bananas.....but guess what....she's a kindred spirit-in-disguise-as-a-librarian! I am happy to say, I am not banned. She wants to take her kids on a Disney cruise sometime and wanted to know all about the DIS! Ha! :rotfl:
LOL - I did the same thing!! At least I wasn't in the library!! Glad you found a nice lady to protect you there, but.....
You Must Get Your Computer Fixed!! :badpc:

Just remember everyone ... there is safety in numbers. We have to stick together! :rotfl:

grouphug2.gif

DSharpe said:
Isn't this the time we should start worrying about whether or not Lisa will be banning us?????
Where is she by the way????
If you guys see her come online, PM me so I can run!!! LOL
and just how long is that 40 sec's again??? seems like forever!
but it's probably a good thing - think how bad we could be if we could post super-spontaneously!! :lmao: :lmao:

ds2Mom said:
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I claim "newness"......have no idea what you're talking about.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
ummmm....sorry, charly, not gonna fly - we've already got your number - right from the first post when you told us you would paint the kiddies if necessary!!! :lmao: :lmao:

DSharpe said:
ummmm....sorry, charly, not gonna fly - we've already got your number - right from the first post when you told us you would paint the kiddies if necessary!!! :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Has anyone ever fit in that quickly before? :rotfl:

DSharpe said:
LOL - I did the same thing!! At least I wasn't in the library!! Glad you found a nice lady to protect you there, but.....
You Must Get Your Computer Fixed!! :badpc:

She wants me to bring her pics from our cruise! A new DISer is born....all because of monster bananas and Tana's DH's uncertainty about metal in his body! :rotfl2:

becka said:
I think she is bluffing with the banning thing! If she was going to do it it would have happened way before now...... :rotfl2:

Just kidding Lisa - please don't ban me....
pray.gif
on now, becka, why'd ya have to go and say something like that??? do NOT make her mad!!!!!!!!!! :stir:

but you're right - she should've banned me long ago with my dining linking and ruins tour requests!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

ds2Mom said:
She wants me to bring her pics from our cruise! A new DISer is born....all because of monster bananas and Tana's DH's uncertainty about metal in his body! :happytv:

See Kim....the monster bananas are not all bad. They can be used for good or for evil! :thumbsup2

becka said:
I almost forgot. Last night in chat John1 told a few bad jokes and I wish I had my groaning smilie for them... Well here it is!

Groaner.gif
great smilie!!

bad jokes or BAAADDD :banana: jokes???
with John1, I'm sure it's the 2nd, right????? :lmao:

pjpoohbear said:
He likes me, John1 likes me!

Pj

I'd better like you, I'm eating dinner with you for over a week!

Boy do I have a lot to catch up on today . . .

Thankfully OSU-Bowling Green is living up to be the yawner it should be. As soon as I say that BGSU starts moving the ball! I have a HS game to go to tonight too - do you think I like football?

We had a great day today with a drive in the counrty for breakfast, and it is a truly beautiful day here today.

We only got up about an hour later than I wanted to - so our REAL live chat last night (courtesy of Carla) until 2:00 am did not set us back too far. I really enjoyed actually talking to all of you who were still with us last night.

Brandi, I hope you guys have a blast at Cherynobl today!

John1

Congrats on the pirate: Diana!

Only 100 more to go until 33,000.....didn't we just hit 30,000 on Sunday! :sad2:

ds2Mom said:
She wants me to bring her pics from our cruise! A new DISer is born....all because of monster bananas and Tana's DH's uncertainty about metal in his body! :rotfl2:
Take a note, Kim - Another reason that the Bananas MUST stay!!
Recruiting Tools!!! :banana: :teeth:

DSharpe said:

And here I was hoping to come off all normal. :crazy:

Was thinking about that spray thing again, as I still can't find suitable lime green t-shirts for sailaway. Only problem, they'd probably start leaving a little lime green shadow everywhere they went.....sort of a warped Hanzel 'n Gretel. :lmao:

DSharpe said:
John1 is gonna be soooo sorry that he missed this chatty session!! :banana:

I am sure he will have a lot to say as he catches up... :rotfl:

He will probably just be thankful that he will not be in danger of being banned this time. Usually he is involved.... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter