12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
becka said:
How come as soon as I post those she shows up here...

BTW I did send her a PM but it might be too late. Does anyone know how to dial 911 for someone in Utah?

No, but because of you post, I did attach the blood pressure cuff, just in case.

kimerinc said:
Special thanks to Becka who did try to warn me before I got to these pages. It was very thoughtful Becka.

Well it was a little selfish. I was afraid if I killed one of the members of our group they might not let me be in the pirate picture with the Captain! ;) :rotfl2:

DSharpe said:
charlotte - if we keep finding similarites, we may be tagged as twins, too!! LOL :bounce:

Did someone say twins? :rotfl:

kimerinc said:
It's ok. It would not be so funny if you were all not thinking the same thing about those "pumping" bananas. And now, every time I see a banana I have to think about that whole up and down thing, the ones with only one eye, and on and on.... It's almost obscene.

And don't even pretend you are all innocent and you have only been posting them because they are so happy. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
STOP STOP KIM!! :banana:
Now you've got me laughing out loud!! :lmao:
My family is going to have me committed and I won't get to come play on the ship with you guys!!! :rolleyes:

BTW - Did you see the cool pirate banana becka found earlier????
and don't forget the different color bananas line dancing together - of course, it is because they are so happy!! and we are so happy when we're around them!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kimerinc said:
oh yes, that would be the one. Is this where we have the discussion about "does size matter"?
Why, yes, I think it is!!!!

and, yes, I think it does!!

Wouldn't you agree - these bigger bananas are waaayyy better!!!
:rotfl2:

See we will have so much fun here that those who got to go to Knoebels will wish they had stayed home with us. ;)

TanaL said:
oh dear, that doesn't sound good! I always worry about how competent my dentists are. Your story reminds me of when our son had an MRI. He was a baby so I was not leaving him alone in that room, though he was sedated. I made sure I had no metal on my clothes and dh did the same. But when we got there the nurse asked us, do you have any metal in your body. I said no, but dh said "I'm not sure". I'm like -- how can you not know??? So he stayed outside the room. I think a person should know if they have metal in their body or not, LOL.

Well, now you've gone and done it! I burst out laughing so loud this time reading this, another librarian came up to me, giggling and asked if I was o.k.! Seriously!!

I had to tell her about the cruise, the DISboards, the bananas.....but guess what....she's a kindred spirit-in-disguise-as-a-librarian! I am happy to say, I am not banned. She wants to take her kids on a Disney cruise sometime and wanted to know all about the DIS! Ha! :rotfl:

Isn't this the time we should start worrying about whether or not Lisa will be banning us?????
Where is she by the way????
If you guys see her come online, PM me so I can run!!! LOL

kimerinc said:
It's ok. It would not be so funny if you were all not thinking the same thing about those "pumping" bananas. And now, every time I see a banana I have to think about that whole up and down thing, the ones with only one eye, and on and on.... It's almost obscene.

And don't even pretend you are all innocent and you have only been posting them because they are so happy. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I claim "newness"......have no idea what you're talking about.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

becka said:
I have to keep up my reputation of being the quiet, shy and nice one.....
angelgrin.gif
oh ya, right, sure, that's the ticket, ya the shy one - that's be becka! :rolleyes1

DSharpe said:
Isn't this the time we should start worrying about whether or not Lisa will be banning us?????
Where is she by the way????
If you guys see her come online, PM me so I can run!!! LOL

I think she is bluffing with the banning thing! If she was going to do it it would have happened way before now...... :rotfl2:

Just kidding Lisa - please don't ban me....
pray.gif

DSharpe said:
and By the Way, Becka
I love how you're trying to turn that around on Charlotte and me - as if we're the bad guys just cause we're QUOTING the bananas! :lmao:

Yea, Becka.....thanks a LOT! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kimerinc said:
No, but because of you post, I did attach the blood pressure cuff, just in case.
good thinking, kim!

and btw - I've been meaning to post - DO NOT hurt yourself on that treadmill before we go on the cruise, OK????

Can I blame my behavior on the unseasonably warm weather? :scratchin

I almost forgot. Last night in chat John1 told a few bad jokes and I wish I had my groaning smilie for them... Well here it is!

Groaner.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter