12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ds2Mom said:
Someday, if you're all verrrry, verrry nice to me.....I'll tell you about some silly midwestern things that happened to me when I was too young & innocent to know better.

But, for now.....if it's held in the midwest, I believe it. :rotfl2:
you can't tease us like that!!! :p

DSharpe said:
sometime in my posting frenzy of the last 2 days, I passed 500 posts and am almost to 600!!! :thumbsup2

the kids are playing so loudly outside, I can't tell if they're having fun or trying to kill each other!!! :rotfl:

Yea on passing the 500 post mark! I'm personally trying for 200 today! :thumbsup2

DSharpe said:
sometime in my posting frenzy of the last 2 days, I passed 500 posts and am almost to 600!!! :thumbsup2

the kids are playing so loudly outside, I can't tell if they're having fun or trying to kill each other!!! :rotfl:

Forgot to add.....it's when my kids get SUPER quiet that I know to worry!

MMcCarthy said:
Don't forget about us midwesterners in OHIO. I keep looking at the meets and saying well maybe we could go. but then I check the map and say--no way. I guess my meet will occur in the terminal too

Well Missy, we could always meet halfway in Columbus - it would be a min-mini meet since it would just be two families.

I will be in Columbus for the Ohio School Boards Association Conference in early November.

John1

DSharpe said:
:happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
O M G ! ! ! !
someone better PM Kim again!!!!!
this post may get charlotte kicked out of the library for sure!!!
and I don't even want to think about what Lisa and John1 will have to say about this!! :rotfl2:

Nah, Testicle Festivals aren't that hard to imagine if you grew up around Pork Festivals, Soybean Festivals, Corn Festivals, etc., etc., etc. :rotfl:

ds2Mom said:
Yea on passing the 500 post mark! I'm personally trying for 200 today! :thumbsup2
thanks!
I think I posted about half of those in the last 2 days!
I'm gonna stick around for a bit, then I need to go finish:laundy:

Jhalkias said:
Not touching that one with a 4 inch rubber sheathed sword!

John1

Poor John1.... :sad2:

He already thinks it is to bad to comment on....little does he know what is lurking around the following pages! :rotfl2:

DSharpe said:
:rotfl2:
I know who to call now!! are you on verizon wireless???? :lmao:

Twins for sure! Verizon wireless here! We don't even have to use up our minutes -- we're FAMILY! :hug: :lmao:

becka said:
hide.gif

I'm so glad Becka's up to her old tricks....I figured it would take me long to catch up with everyone.

SMilies don't take long to catch up on...

Jhalkias said:
Not touching that one with a 4 inch rubber sheathed sword!

John1

Rubber sheathed, you say?

Oh no, I'm gonna get banned for sure. I'll be the newbie known as "the-poster-formally-known-as-ds2Mom".

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

BuzzBoyMom said:
I'm so glad Becka's up to her old tricks....I figured it would take me long to catch up with everyone.

SMilies don't take long to catch up on...

Poor Karen....she too does not know what follows.... :rotfl:

DH just walked in and he wanted to know what's up with all the smilies...I explained that we were trying to get to 60,000.

Know what he said?? "Well get to 50,000 first!"

ds2Mom said:
Ditto this! :thumbsup2

Hey Todd -- if you're out there reading this (or when you do read this).....love 'ya for doing this! Mean it!!

Charlotte - did you used to read Dells wife's posts? Is that where "your love ya mean it"...came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter