12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyVegas1 said:
Yes spreading Magic around is what I do best ...

pirate:

You know, you guys encouraging him leads to no good . . .

He is a pirate you know.

John1

DSharpe said:
I have no self control - I couldn't eat just one bite!

I don't have any control either. :sad2: Besides how bad would it be to rip the bagel right out of Nathan's hands? Surely I would at least get nominated for the Bad Mommy of the Year Award with that one. :rotfl2:

becka said:
I pretty much have all of my points planned for today so I don't have too many to play with. However those bagels look so good....they are whole wheat. :scratchin
Lots of fiber in whole wheat!!

will you go off the plan on the cruise?

becka said:
I don't have any control either. :sad2: Besides how bad would it be to rip the bagel right out of Nathan's hands? Surely I would at least get nominated for the Bad Mommy of the Year Award with that one. :rotfl2:
another LOL moment!!!!
:happytv:
ya, that would not be very nice! :sad2:

DSharpe said:
Lots of fiber in whole wheat!!

will you go off the plan on the cruise?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

People had better get out of my way at the buffet. I will have been hungry for 12 weeks! :rotfl:

Just kidding....

Actually I will not count points at all on the cruise and I will have two desserts if I want them but I will try not to go too crazy. I will be be hard but then I will try to get back on plan when I get back home.

DSharpe said:
becka - any word on getting DH to shave?
I think we scared Kim away!!

Well he wants to make a deal. He will shave if I agree to let him buy his own laptop with wireless. :rolleyes:

I guess I will have to live with a hairy man for at least a little while longer.... :rotfl:

becka said:
ABSOLUTELY!!!!

People had better get out of my way at the buffet. I will have been hungry for 12 weeks! :rotfl:

Just kidding....

Actually I will not count points at all on the cruise and I will have two desserts if I want them but I will try not to go too crazy. I will be be hard but then I will try to get back on plan when I get back home.
GOOD! Wanted to make sure we were still on for that Margarita!!

becka said:
Well he wants to make a deal. He will shave if I agree to let him buy his own laptop with wireless. :rolleyes:

I guess I will have to live with a hairy man for at least a little while longer.... :rotfl:
and that is a fair deal how???? :confused3

DSharpe said:
GUESS WHAT!! Did anyone else see it???
WHAT IS FLUFFENUTTER was the answer to a clue on Jeopardy last week!!

That reminds me of Jeopardy some years ago when the final Jeopardy answer was:

It's the name of both a festival and thickened stew found mostly in the midwestern United States.

Anyone know the answer?

I was so excited....knew it right off. (Of course, I would've been minus many thousands of $$ by then, so it wouldn't have mattered if I was playing for real or not.)

ds2Mom said:
That reminds me of Jeopardy some years ago when the final Jeopardy answer was:

It's the name of both a festival and thickened stew found mostly in the midwestern United States.

Anyone know the answer?

I was so excited....knew it right off. (Of course, I would've been minus many thousands of $$ by then, so it wouldn't have mattered if I was playing for real or not.)

Wild guess here.... Brunswick? :confused3

DSharpe said:
:lmao:
or kids from Wicked!
let me know if you want me to get shirts at Michaels for your crew!

Does Michaels have lime green ones? We have a Michaels not far from us.

John1 must not have read the banana posts yet.... :rotfl:

I think he might lurk until we are ready for 33,000 ... he can be a sneaky pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter