12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
Allie is doing better but we forgot her antibiotics last night and again this morning. Plus the meds didn't get to daycare so she will miss 24 hours of medicine. I hope we don't set her back. Her nose finally has cleared up. Last night was the first time she went to bed without a decongestant in over two weeks.

I'll help. And by the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ribs, bones and all. Also love fried chicken, bones intact. And nothing makes me happier than chewing on the bone from a ribeye steak

becka said:
I went home yesterday and got all of the stuff ready for those Mickey burgers so all DH had to do was throw them on the grill. Before DH even gets home with the kids my BF from Kansas City calls and tells me they are going to be in town within the hour and wanted to know if we could get together.

I ended up quickly making a cheese quesadilla for DS and DD to share so they could eat dinner and we packed the kids up and headed over to Bonkers to play. DH took DD home about 8:00 which is way past her bedtime but she had fun. She was just too tired to continue. I stayed with DS until they closed at 9:00 so he could play some more with my BF's boys.

Sounds like fun! I miss my BF. :guilty: I can't even call her in the morning now because she is 3 hours behind...

MrsMork said:
I'll help. And by the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ribs, bones and all. Also love fried chicken, bones intact. And nothing makes me happier than chewing on the bone from a ribeye steak

You go girl!! :woohoo:

Since I didn't eat anything for dinner I was starving by about 8:00 so I headed to the snack bar at Bonkers...lots of healthy choices there. :rolleyes: Anyway I ended up ordering the jalapeno poppers and just this morning figured up the points. At appoximately 4 points a piece with 7 pieces they were 28 points! Ouch! Of course then I used just a little ranch dressing with them so there was another 4 points. It was a good thing I still had 19 points left yesterday before that snack and I still had all of my flex points!

I need to get to work. I have to call the wife of one of our patients that is a grumpy, grumpy woman - and demanding too! OY. I have dealt with this one for years and am dreading the call.

I'm glad she is feeling better Becka. How is she taking medicine? Oldest DD was fine, but it has gone hill from there. :faint: Actually it is my 7 yr old who would give me the hardest time.

It looks like we are going to the KC Renaissance Festival this weekend and we may end up staying with DH's parents. If we do we will go to his parents on Friday night, go to Ren Fest on Saturday, stay at DH's parents Sat. night and come back on Sunday. We will probably miss 30,000. :(

pyramid2000 said:
I'm glad she is feeling better Becka. How is she taking medicine? Oldest DD was fine, but it has gone hill from there. :faint: Actually it is my 7 yr old who would give me the hardest time.

DD loves medicine more than she likes candy! It is a little strange.

Aarrrgggghhhh! pirate:

:woohoo: 28,000!!!!

That was fun but now back to work.... :(

Becka, another couple of days like the last two and we may make 30,000 before the weekend! :surfweb: pirate:

becka said:
It looks like we are going to the KC Renaissance Festival this weekend and we may end up staying with DH's parents. If we do we will go to his parents on Friday night, go to Ren Fest on Saturday, stay at DH's parents Sat. night and come back on Sunday. We will probably miss 30,000. :(

You don't leave til Friday?? When was your last calculation for? We can get there before then for you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter