12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
becka said:
How come as soon as I post those she shows up here...

BTW I did send her a PM but it might be too late. Does anyone know how to dial 911 for someone in Utah?

OMG -- I was beginning to sound like Snidley the dog on those old cartoons. I may have to wear a mask into the Library next time.

Toooo funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

becka said:
Well if you guys would stop quoting them! :sad2: Now we have to warn her about page 2190 as well!
we can't stop - we love the nana's!! :banana:

OH!! I JUST NOW remembered after all these months of bananas!!
(yes, that's what comes with getting older!)
ANYWAY - one of my uncles always called me Naner Bananer :banana: when I was growing up!!!
How could I forget that??????? :banana: :banana:

ds2Mom said:
My DH also had a root canal done over a year ago and it wasn't feeling "quite right" earlier this summer. He went to an endodontist for a re-do. They discovered the original dentist (very reliable guy, wonderful in fact -- did mine a few years earlier) left a smallish piece of metal way down inside his tooth area. They never mentioned it to him.

The re-do isn't helping, either. It's starting to hurt again.

So, do you think that's kosher to have left the metal in there without telling him? The only thing I can figure is it was some kind of dental implement that broke off and it was too hard to get out. :confused3

Such a charming subject to chat about, huh?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh dear, that doesn't sound good! I always worry about how competent my dentists are. Your story reminds me of when our son had an MRI. He was a baby so I was not leaving him alone in that room, though he was sedated. I made sure I had no metal on my clothes and dh did the same. But when we got there the nurse asked us, do you have any metal in your body. I said no, but dh said "I'm not sure". I'm like -- how can you not know??? So he stayed outside the room. I think a person should know if they have metal in their body or not, LOL.

DSharpe said:
Kim - sounds like our family! DH will NOT stop to eat lunch/dinner if he's in the middle of a project. I on the other had will not start a project if it's going to interfere with a meal!! :lmao:

Wait a minute.....do we have the same DH? Mine will absolutely positively NOT stop to eat in the middle of a project....even if that means he ends up with a migraine later on. :sad2:

DSharpe said:
Maybe we shouldn't rag on Kim when she's not around to defend herself!! LOL

WE LOVE YOU KIM!!!!

It's ok. It would not be so funny if you were all not thinking the same thing about those "pumping" bananas. And now, every time I see a banana I have to think about that whole up and down thing, the ones with only one eye, and on and on.... It's almost obscene.

And don't even pretend you are all innocent and you have only been posting them because they are so happy. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

becka said:
Well if you guys would stop quoting them! :sad2: Now we have to warn her about page 2190 as well!
and By the Way, Becka
I love how you're trying to turn that around on Charlotte and me - as if we're the bad guys just cause we're QUOTING the bananas! :lmao:

TanaL said:
oh dear, that doesn't sound good! I always worry about how competent my dentists are. Your story reminds me of when our son had an MRI. He was a baby so I was not leaving him alone in that room, though he was sedated. I made sure I had no metal on my clothes and dh did the same. But when we got there the nurse asked us, do you have any metal in your body. I said no, but dh said "I'm not sure". I'm like -- how can you not know??? So he stayed outside the room. I think a person should know if they have metal in their body or not, LOL.
:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Tana - now that made me LOL!!!
Yes, I agree with you - that is something that I think a person should know!!! :rotfl:

DSharpe said:
RUT ROH!!!!!
:happytv:
do you have to go home now?????

She just kind of glared menacingly at me and walked on by.

I'm safe....for now. (Hold the monster bananas, will ya?!)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DSharpe said:
and By the Way, Becka
I love how you're trying to turn that around on Charlotte and me - as if we're the bad guys just cause we're QUOTING the bananas! :lmao:

I have to keep up my reputation of being the quiet, shy and nice one.....
angelgrin.gif

ds2Mom said:
How sad. The newbie has scared away the only other person on the thread today. :sad2:

I must be the only person without something to do today. Even sadder.

don't feel too badly!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm here but just for a minute. We had a birthday party this morning to go to and then dh and ds6 left the party early for the big 1st grade basketball team practice and pictures while I stayed at the party with ds4. They had a jumping castle that looked really fun, but there was constant line of kids so I didn't go in myself. Ds had a great time!

Now we're off to the pumkin patch/apple orchard/hay rack ride farm thing. Have a good day everyone!

I am afraid you guys are going to be disappointed with me IRL. I am not nearly as funny when I am not sitting at a keyboard. :rotfl:

ds2Mom said:
Wait a minute.....do we have the same DH? Mine will absolutely positively NOT stop to eat in the middle of a project....even if that means he ends up with a migraine later on. :sad2:
Hello - yes! what is UP with that????
Umm...Honey, you've not eaten ALL DAY, can't I at least get you a cookie or something???? :lmao:
NOPE, he grew up working on a farm, and noone ate until the chores were done!:sad2:

DSharpe said:
Oh good God - that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!! :rotfl2: :happytv: :rotfl: :lmao:

However, the warning should be at least proportional in size to the thing that we are being warned of!!! :lmao:

Special thanks to Becka who did try to warn me before I got to these pages. It was very thoughtful Becka.

ds2Mom said:
charlotte - if we keep finding similarites, we may be tagged as twins, too!! LOL :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter