12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
becka said:
See Kim....the monster bananas are not all bad. They can be used for good or for evil! :thumbsup2
haha - great minds!! see my post below - You must be ahead of my - I need to stop quoting myself! :rotfl:

becka said:
Congrats on the pirate: Diana!

Only 100 more to go until 33,000.....didn't we just hit 30,000 on Sunday! :sad2:

If I could sleep at the Library, we might hit 35,000 before the day's out! :rotfl:

pjpoohbear said:
OK OK OK, it is not exercise, just a method to see the ship. I will not be breaking a sweat. But at least I won't have any guilt about those Palo meals and the Dessert Buffet and the two meals at Castaway Cay, etc....

Pj

Ps I am very fluffy, bet, a moccachino at Cove Cafe, I am the most fluffy of the group.

So you guys were talking fluff again?

I don't know PJ - we may give you a run for your money.

John1

becka said:
Congrats on the pirate: Diana!

Only 100 more to go until 33,000.....didn't we just hit 30,000 on Sunday! :sad2:
a pirate?? me, I got a pirate??? I'll have to go back and look at it!! YAY!! :yay:
pirate: pirate: :banana: :banana:

ds2Mom said:
And here I was hoping to come off all normal. :crazy:

Was thinking about that spray thing again, as I still can't find suitable lime green t-shirts for sailaway. Only problem, they'd probably start leaving a little lime green shadow everywhere they went.....sort of a warped Hanzel 'n Gretel. :lmao:
:lmao:
or kids from Wicked!
let me know if you want me to get shirts at Michaels for your crew!

DSharpe said:
and noww.......as soon as I talk about john1, he shows up!! :rotfl:

you're ears must've been burning! :listen:

People do seem to be showing up soon after we mention them.... :scratchin

Jhalkias said:
I'd better like you, I'm eating dinner with you for over a week!

Boy do I have a lot to catch up on today . . .

Thankfully OSU-Bowling Green is living up to be the yawner it should be. As soon as I say that BGSU starts moving the ball! I have a HS game to go to tonight too - do you think I like football?

We had a great day today with a drive in the counrty for breakfast, and it is a truly beautiful day here today.

We only got up about an hour later than I wanted to - so our REAL live chat last night (courtesy of Carla) until 2:00 am did not set us back too far. I really enjoyed actually talking to all of you who were still with us last night.

Brandi, I hope you guys have a blast at Cherynobl today!

John1

Uh oh! Another Ohioan.

Who watches Ohio State games.

Hi John1 -- I'm new.

Please remember that when you read my tiny attempt at midwestern humor a few hundred pages back! :rolleyes1

- ds2Mom

becka said:
I am sure he will have a lot to say as he catches up... :rotfl:

He will probably just be thankful that he will not be in danger of being banned this time. Usually he is involved.... :lmao:
so true! :happytv: :banana:

My kids just wanted a snack. DS wanted a cinn/raisin bagel with some cream cheese (he calls the cream cheese icing... :rotfl: ) and DD wanted cinn/raisin bread with a little bit of cream cheese on it. It is making me hungry. :sad2:

Jhalkias said:
So you guys were talking fluff again?

I don't know PJ - we may give you a run for your money.

John1
GUESS WHAT!! Did anyone else see it???
WHAT IS FLUFFENUTTER was the answer to a clue on Jeopardy last week!!

DSharpe said:
GUESS WHAT!! Did anyone else see it???
WHAT IS FLUFFENUTTER was the answer to a clue on Jeopardy last week!!

And everyone here knew what it was. :thumbsup2 See the DIS just makes us smarter. ;)

I have to admit I have been tempted to try a fluffernutter sometime. Of course since DH is allergic to peanut butter it will have to wait until he is not around.

becka said:
My kids just wanted a snack. DS wanted a cinn/raisin bagel with some cream cheese (he calls the cream cheese icing... :rotfl: ) and DD wanted cinn/raisin bread with a little bit of cream cheese on it. It is making me hungry. :sad2:

Oooh, cinnamon/raisin bagels with cream cheese.....stop! The Library only has vending machines with Skittles, gum, etc.

Hmmm....I have been doing NOTHING for quite a while now. May have to go get something to eat.

My how time flys when you're having fluff fun!! :thumbsup2

I pretty much have all of my points planned for today so I don't have too many to play with. However those bagels look so good....they are whole wheat. :scratchin

DSharpe said:
haha - great minds!! see my post below - You must be ahead of my - I need to stop quoting myself! :rotfl:

Their computers seem to be slowing down. Maybe it's rebelling against my speed-demon typing fingers! The 40-second rule drives me NUTS!

becka said:
sounds yummy!
how many points would a 'bite' be?
I have no self control - I couldn't eat just one bite!
You are doing awesome becka!! :cheer2: Keep up the good work!! :Pinkbounc

(I first typed food work :lmao: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter