Zeta Trip '06

Tishke said:
Add to that about 14 pairs of white ladies socks that have run off. I am all packed....minus socks. Can you believe that I have not ONE pair? This is just insane. My feet are cold :sad2:

Sounds very similar to the case of my 8 DS's missing underwear the day before our surprise trip to Disney. I sent the boys to a friends so I could pack in secret and store the suitcases in my closet. However, when I went to pack, I could not find one pair of my son's good underwear in the house (and I had done laundry just the day before)! LOL!

Hope you ladies all have a WONDERFUL Zeta trip and make lasting memories and new friendships with each other. Woot! I'll be thinking of each and every one of you, and will be on the Dis daily looking for live updates and pictures of your trip! (hint hint)

purplehusky said:
eh this is driving me crazy. am i the only person who doesn't know what a zeta is?

LOL! That's okay! I didn't know either when the term first starting making its appearance here on the DIS. A Zeta girl is any girl that is a member of DIS and VMK. Simple as that :) :) :) We love to hang out together, laugh, share, dance, (some like to boy watch! lol!) There are quite a few Zeta girls planning a trip NEXT WEEK to meet in person at Disney World! Hence this thread! :) Those lucky Zetas!!!!!!!!!! :sunny: :sunny:

threeboysmom said:
LOL! That's okay! I didn't know either when the term first starting making its appearance here on the DIS. A Zeta girl is any girl that is a member of DIS and VMK. Simple as that :) :) :) We love to hang out together, laugh, share, dance, (some like to boy watch! lol!) There are quite a few Zeta girls planning a trip NEXT WEEK to meet in person at Disney World! Hence this thread! :) Those lucky Zetas!!!!!!!!!! :sunny: :sunny:
okay cool :banana: i guess i am a zeta girl then :cheer2: not one going to disney any time soon though :guilty:

I can not hide the truth any longer....

I took the 2 shirts and 14 pairs of white socks. :stir:

I was hoping it would cause the trip to be re-scheduled for late Sept or Oct. I promise to return them in you do. In person even.

Looks like it is not working but I am still not returning them. They're mine, MINE I say...all mine. Muahahahahaha

wdwr said:

I was hoping it would cause the trip to be re-scheduled for late Sept or Oct. I promise to return them in you do. In person even.

Looks like it is not working but I am still not returning them. They're mine, MINE I say...all mine. Muahahahahaha

Well, I had to run out to WalMart as DS has apparently come down with a cold. :( At least he will be at my mom's while we are on the trip, so he will get some extra attention. Of course, now I feel extra rotten leaving him behind. :rolleyes2 Now, since you swiped my socks, I was forced to buy some new ones....so that is $6 you owe me, pay up girlie :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Tishke said:
Well, I had to run out to WalMart as DS has apparently come down with a cold. :( At least he will be at my mom's while we are on the trip, so he will get some extra attention. Of course, now I feel extra rotten leaving him behind. :rolleyes2 Now, since you swiped my socks, I was forced to buy some new ones....so that is $6 you owe me, pay up girlie :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Does it have to be in US...can I pay you $6 in Canadian???
Or how about all in change? No, wait...I know.
That shoud be close to a Dolewhip Float, how about one of those instead.

Oh well, doesn't matter. You aren't getting the $6 until I can go to a Zeta Meet. By the time I do that, with interest, it should be $60. LOL

Good news!!! I *might* be able to stop by the chocolate shop quick on Saturday. It all depends if I can talk my family into doing our Lego shop that night.

BTW, you can take all the photos of me that you want, but my husband does not want it posted. Please honnor this request because I have to live with him afterwards. ;)

Hey Friend :)

Well, we Zetas have a rule with pictures.....none get posted unless all parties in the picture express an okay. So, hopefully everyone will honor that.

One last reminder of the dates and times:

Saturday- Ghirardelli's at 7:00 (meeting outside of the chocolate shop portion of the store), then on to the AC.

Sunday- Chef Mickey's for dinner at 5:00pm. Afterwards we can take on the parks as a group, or go our separate ways. Dinner here will be a blast.

Don't forget to sport your orange :cheer2:

wdwr said:

rofl...um...maybe I will reschedule if you could please,please, PLEASE give me my shirts back. I can't speak on behalf of Tishke for those socks....but I NEED my shirts...I cant leave without them :sad1: :scared1:

***And on a side note...here is sending some MUCH needed pixie dust and prayers that Tishke's DS gets well soon. I hate knowing that he is not feeling well considering what an AWESOME kid he is (you can tell him I said so Tishke). For those that don't know, DH and I were able to meet her DS last trip. He is the SMARTEST kid I have ever met! He is truly amazing. He left me breathless, and I havent felt that way since my wedding ;). You know that cute boy from Jerry Maguire? Well he has NOTHING on Tishke's son!
Anyways...here is praying he gets well soon. :wizard: :sunny:

I'm so jealous!!
You girls have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute of it. Please take pictures and post some (if all sign the waiver to be photographed and posted ;)
I hope to make a trip someday!

Beherenow said:
Good news!!! I *might* be able to stop by the chocolate shop quick on Saturday. It all depends if I can talk my family into doing our Lego shop that night.

BTW, you can take all the photos of me that you want, but my husband does not want it posted. Please honnor this request because I have to live with him afterwards. ;)

Sorry to double post, but just saw this :)

Friend...I REALLY hope things work out so that we get to meet you :) I would love to have pics with as many Zetas as possible....and I promise NOT to post any pics with the two of us ;) I just want to add them to my photo album of zetas I plan on making. :cheer2:

2 more sleeps ladies!!!!

Tishke----hope your son feels better real soon

MissBelle---hope your two more sleeps are restful

Mickeysfriend---hope to see you for icecream or chocolate

WEATHER UPDATE

Monday Tuesday Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat.
Hi-50 Hi-63 Hi-71 Hi-75 Hi-80 Hi-81
Low-32 Low-43 Low-55 Low-57 Low-57 Low-55

Weather Subject to change with out notice

pumpkinfish said:
rofl...um...maybe I will reschedule if you could please,please, PLEASE give me my shirts back. I can't speak on behalf of Tishke for those socks....but I NEED my shirts...I cant leave without them :sad1: :scared1:

***And on a side note...here is sending some MUCH needed pixie dust and prayers that Tishke's DS gets well soon. I hate knowing that he is not feeling well considering what an AWESOME kid he is (you can tell him I said so Tishke). For those that don't know, DH and I were able to meet her DS last trip. He is the SMARTEST kid I have ever met! He is truly amazing. He left me breathless, and I havent felt that way since my wedding ;). You know that cute boy from Jerry Maguire? Well he has NOTHING on Tishke's son!
Anyways...here is praying he gets well soon. :wizard: :sunny:

Thanks for the pixie dust wishes. They are sorely needed here. I am attempting to get DS seen by his doctor today, but we have no appointment, and are new to the area, so I don't know how that will turn out. If anyone has pixie dust to spare, I can certainly use some. After lounging in the tub last night I went to bed with a stuffy nose, fever and chest congestion :( Two days before we leave. I am taking vitamins, Zicam and some cold medicine and hoping that it works. Ugh, not how I wanted to start my trip :sad2:

SorcMickey said:
WEATHER UPDATE

Monday Tuesday Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat.
Hi-50 Hi-63 Hi-71 Hi-75 Hi-80 Hi-81
Low-32 Low-43 Low-55 Low-57 Low-57 Low-55

High of 81?! Arg and me with no shorts. I am going to melt! :rolleyes2

Pumpkinfish, I decided to try on your shirts this morning! You won't be able to use them for a while since I am keeping them hostage.

Just as I suspected, the racer-back tank is a little tight but Bunny Rabbit t-shirt sporting a Tiara fits just perfect!!!!!

Now I need a Tiara. Tishke, if you manage to check the prices in Germany I will send you the $6 to replace the 14 pairs of socks I stole.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Now Pumpkin I hope you find your shirts. I don't want you to miss your trip. Or try to go in just your bra to the parks. I don't think WDW is that free-spirited yet. Search everywhere..they will be in the last place you look. At least that's the way it works when I look for stuff.

Here's pixiedust: so that everyone is healthy and happy for the trip!

SorcMickey said:

Well thats not fair!!!It is ALWAYS supposed to stay perfect in WDW! I like the looks of things, so it BETTER not change :)

Ugh...Tishke...you HAVE to be kidding me! You cannot be getting sick! Now, I know you are trying to come up with excuses so you don't have to come....but they arent working! Get better now! Here is a kissy kissy to make you feel better :love2: And I hope you were able to get him to the doctors! Drop me a line later and fill me in since I wont be home til 8 since my parents are celebrating my b-day early and I will be with them.

Zetas...12.5 more hours!!! :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter