Zeta Trip '06

Tishke said:
Also, rumor has it that one very talented Pumpkinfish is working on a surprise for the Zeta ladies.....something....orange.......

:p Yes, I will have special treats for the Zeta ladies. But I have to admit,I was wrangled into it by someone sneaky...who happens to love orange ;)
Ok, maybe not FORCED, because it is certainly my pleasure :)

See you real soon :woohoo: princess:

lovethattink said:
I've seen people carrying those monkey nuts, lol.

Teehee...my DH's sits on top of our tv stand wearing my tiaras :lmao:

pumpkinfish said:
:p Yes, I will have special treats for the Zeta ladies. But I have to admit,I was wrangled into it by someone sneaky...who happens to love orange ;)
Ok, maybe not FORCED, because it is certainly my pleasure :)

See you real soon :woohoo: princess:

:confused3 I can't help it if you are so much more talented with crafty things than I am :confused3 I mean, we don't want to walk around wearing name tags made with glitter glue and posterboard do we? I might be good with cooking, but crafty I am not :rotfl: Besides, I wouldn't want to scare people with having to wear school project looking things all over Orlando. LOL

I can't help it if you are so much more talented with crafty things than I am I mean, we don't want to walk around wearing name tags made with glitter glue and posterboard do we? I might be good with cooking, but crafty I am not Besides, I wouldn't want to scare people with having to wear school project looking things all over Orlando. LOL
ROFL :rotfl: MissBelle to the rescue!

OK, so it is about time I take the time to post here again. -clears throat- I LEAVE IN ONE WEEK! :banana: :) So, that means one week from now, I will be itching to get out of work so we can get on the road! My van will be in the parking lot packed with my new hot pink luggage and Josh's new lime green luggage. And there will be a packed cooler in the van with a little something in it for my Zeta ladies! ;) So, how many are coming exactly? Seven? Is that right?

Okay, the count I have currently is:

PrincessLynda, Pengin and QueenofPrincessLynda (aka her mommy) ;)

Tishke and GameAddictedDH

MissBelle and GameAddictedDH

LuvThatTink and Family

Mickeyfriend and Family

DoomCookie (She's so cool she doesn't even need company!) LOL

DisAeryn and her mommy (woot for all the mom's)

Did I forget anyone?!

Oh, and just a reminder to PM that contact info, we can't go making pretty things for you ladies with random names....or maybe we can....let's see....who gets to be BERTHA? :rotfl:

Tishke said:
Oh, and just a reminder to PM that contact info, we can't go making pretty things for you ladies with random names....or maybe we can....let's see....who gets to be BERTHA? :rotfl:

ME!! ME!!! I'll be Bertha! :Pinkbounc

Oh, wait. I'm not going. :sad2:

Well feel free to mail me my pretty thing with Bertha on it. :lmao:

wdwr said:
ME!! ME!!! I'll be Bertha! :Pinkbounc

Oh, wait. I'm not going. :sad2:

Well feel free to mail me my pretty thing with Bertha on it. :lmao:

See, and here I thought you were more of a Mathilda. :rotfl:

Tishke said:
:confused3 I can't help it if you are so much more talented with crafty things than I am :confused3 I mean, we don't want to walk around wearing name tags made with glitter glue and posterboard do we? I might be good with cooking, but crafty I am not :rotfl: Besides, I wouldn't want to scare people with having to wear school project looking things all over Orlando. LOL

Uh...well...I guess I better take back that posterboard and glitter glue I bought today! :lmao: :banana: :rotfl2:

And honestly...DH doesn't like to be called GameAddictedDH...

So we need to come up with something better...
What about Mr. Belle? Or Mr. Pumpkinfish?!
It has to be something along those lines ;)

WOOT WOOT!
Back to the grindstone of making things...using popcicle sticks and Elmers :rolleyes1

Disneyfreak92 said:
Sweet! Is it edible??? :rotfl2:

Hmmm....it wasn't PLANNED to be edible...BUT..hmmmm...I do have a few packages of minute cake laying around :lmao:

since Hagen thinks i should be in this club also, should i be added to the list? i mean i am already down here and me and soarin are planning to meet everyone saturday and sunday.

SorcMickey said:
since Hagen thinks i should be in this club also, should i be added to the list? i mean i am already down here and me and soarin are planning to meet everyone saturday and sunday.

Woot :) You & Soarin'll be there too? Very cool :) Definitely get added to the list :) If Be can be a Zeta, I don't see why Sorc can't either. And you'd just look so cute in orange flips and a tiara.

So, apparently I am really ready to leave. I was on the Dis just reading up on my resort and some meals when I get a call from the school, "Hi! This is Anna, did you realize it was a half day and your DS is still here?" :rolleyes1 At least DS teacher thought to call me and kept him in her room. LOL Making a bond with the teacher is a good thing!

SorcMickey said:

Oh how exciting! I am really looking forward to meeting so many of you! I can't believe I leave the day after the day after tomorrow! :sunny:

3 more sleeps!!! :wizard:

Tishke said:
Okay, the count I have currently is:

PrincessLynda, Pengin and QueenofPrincessLynda (aka her mommy) ;)

Tishke and GameAddictedDH

MissBelle and GameAddictedDH

LuvThatTink and Family

Mickeyfriend and Family

DoomCookie (She's so cool she doesn't even need company!) LOL

DisAeryn and her mommy (woot for all the mom's)

Did I forget anyone?!

Ok I have been really sick and then I had to go to a funeral for my friend. I have not been on-line much lately. But I think the healing process has begun and I am not going to cry anymore.

I am planning on meeting up with you ladies on Saturday at Ghiradelli's. I won't be able to stay at a hotel but will be there for the the day on Saturday.
I will send you a pm right now tishke with my info! :goodvibes

Does anybody want to meet at VMK Central sometime on Saturday during the day?

In one week will be having a dolewhip root beer float!

FlyingPegasus said:
Ok I have been really sick and then I had to go to a funeral for my friend. I have not been on-line much lately. But I think the healing process has begun and I am not going to cry anymore.

I am planning on meeting up with you ladies on Saturday at Ghiradelli's. I won't be able to stay at a hotel but will be there for the the day on Saturday.
I will send you a pm right now tishke with my info! :goodvibes

Does anybody want to meet at VMK Central sometime on Saturday during the day?

In one week will be having a dolewhip root beer float!

We're up for that Fly. You still have my info? If not, send me pm. But come on, root beer float? It's gotta be the Pineapple Dolewhip float for me! Yum!

MISSING:

One silver-thread racer-back tank size small. Metallic. Not shiny. Last seen while being worn with dark lowrider jeans, and black boots.

One black t-shirt size medium. Features bunny rabbit wearing a rhinestone tiara on it and the words "Bad Hare" scribed on the front. Last whereabouts unknown.

If you have seen either or both of these finely made garments, please return them to their rightful owner as she is in desperate need of finding them in order to finishing packing for her upcoming trip.

Thank you

Add to that about 14 pairs of white ladies socks that have run off. I am all packed....minus socks. Can you believe that I have not ONE pair? This is just insane. My feet are cold :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter