Zeta Trip '06

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
I am sending out some PMs to you Zetas who will be at WDW next month. Beherenow and Aeryn, your mailboxes are full so I can't get you the info :) Please pm me when they are cleared so I can send it to you both.

Please PM me if you are interested in meeting up for our get-together 2/18 & 2/19! There is still enough time to include others in our plans :)

See you ladies next month!!! :cool1:

:wizard: princess:

Still waiting for PM boxes to be cleaned out :) :Pinkbounc

Taryn (DoomCookie) I need your box to be cleaned out too! :)

You should be able to send to me, trust me -- there IS room in my PM box :)

I think I might want to go to this meet....wonder if I will see any familiar faces ;)

Tishke said:
I think I might want to go to this meet....wonder if I will see any familiar faces ;)

Woot! You should definitely come :) That would be awesome :)

I went on a deleting spree, so it should go through now.

Well, with only 29 days left to go......anyone ready for some under 30 :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

You should have all gotten the itinerary for the Meet. Not much, because we are all bringing family and I don't want to intrude on some much need family vacation time. I do hope that you are able to make at least one of the meets. We're going to have a blast!! :hyper:

*looks at count down ticker*

S I G H

Hurry up and get here already!!!

I don't think I can afford to get a room, but I would love to meet up with you gals. Can you send me a copy of the itinerary?

WOOT WOOT :cool1: :cool1:

FlyingPegasus said:
I don't think I can afford to get a room, but I would love to meet up with you gals. Can you send me a copy of the itinerary?

WOOT WOOT :cool1: :cool1:

I snail mailed them out Fly, let me see if I saved a copy and I can PM it to you. :)

Still planning the Ghiradelli meet before adventurer's club? I'll be at that. We're not spending the weekend, rates still too high.

Now what did they have to go and do something like throw school in there for? Don't they know there is a Zeta meet?! He could learn so much more with us...hair tips, fashion tips, just how many articles of clothing come in orange ;)

Will you at least be able to make the Sunday night event after Chef Mickey's? Plans can be changed....we can always do the scavenger hunt in MK instead and leave before wishes. I'm open to what works for the masses :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter