Zeta Trip '06

Yipee Yipee, Zeta Trip-ee!

:lmao: OK, I don't leave until Thursday after work, so I don't want to think about how many hours that is. How about, three days from now I will be leaving work to pick up Mom and DH! YAY!

More pixie dust for Tishke! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I'm trying my best here....I'm taking something for my chest and sinuses, Zicam, stuff for my fever.....I am doing everything I can think of. I'm hoping I can sleep the whole way down to the hotel and then be fresh and ready for a night at Epcot. :goodvibes

Oh Tishke! *makes tea cuz I can't figure out what else to do*

Oh wow, I'm off in (looks at clock) seven hours. Egad.

I can't believe this is here, I can't believe I am supposed to sleep between now and then. lol I can't believe I bought orange flip flops.

See you all soon!

LOL Cookie -- you might not want to wear those orange flips tomorrow. It's only going to be in the 30's in the morning and won't make it much past 50 for most of the day.

Wednesday, however, the weather gets warmer and by Saturday it should be nearly 80 during the day :)

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday. Mom and I will be arriving on Friday so if anyone wants to hang out that day, give me a call on my cell -- we've got no solid plans other than a nebulous idea to maybe go to AK to see if Everest is open :)

woot woot for Zeta '06

Taryn said:
Oh Tishke! *makes tea cuz I can't figure out what else to do*

Oh wow, I'm off in (looks at clock) seven hours. Egad.

I can't believe this is here, I can't believe I am supposed to sleep between now and then. lol I can't believe I bought orange flip flops.

See you all soon!

Awww....you bought orange flips too??? Tishke went on a shopping spree to buy hers ;) (ok....not a SPREE...but she did go shopping!)

I opted for new black ones instead of orange. I can wear black with more ;)

So here I sit. Was able to get 4 hours of sleep. Not too bad. Thats one more hour than the night before :rotfl: I should be straightening my hair since we need to leave in 20 mins, but I can't seem to move. I guess I really dont want this vacation to take place only because that means it will have to end :(

But I do look forward to this weekend ladies!!!

Fly safe Cookie! :goodvibes

Today Hi: 62°
Lo: 43°
Sunny
8 AM 37°
Sunny
12 PM 56°
Sunny
6 PM 57°

Wed
Feb 15 Mostly Sunny
71°/54°
Thu
Feb 16 Partly Cloudy
76°/57°
Fri
Feb 17 Mostly Sunny
78°/57°
Sat
Feb 18 Partly Cloudy
80°/56°
Sun
Feb 19 Partly Cloudy
69°/57°
Mon
Feb 20 Partly Cloudy
76°/55°
Tue
Feb 21 Showers
76°/56°
Wed
Feb 22 Partly Cloudy
79°/56°
Thu
Feb 23 Partly Cloudy
74°/57 °
Weather Subject to change

Well, my sore throat is getting better and my sinuses are seeming to be clearing up. YAY Alka Seltzer Flu (could you make it taste better, though?) :cheer2: If I could kick the cough I would be ecstatic. However, I know good friends and Mickey cure what ails you. :woohoo:

Now to pack DS and pup for trip to my mom's, pack DH who just found his suitcase today, clean the house....Is there time to get it all done?!

:banana: 23 hours :banana:

Tishke, I hope you and your son are feeling better. You know, the climate at WDW can help. :bounce:

Thanks, Friend :)

I just dropped DS off at my mom's...I hope she doesn't corrupt him with candy and late nights :rolleyes: I am 90% packed, almost have DH packed, and since DS went to mom's tonight....we can leave early!! :banana:

:woohoo: Oh Boy!!! I was getting the last of my stuff together and guess what I found?

MY CROWN!!!! - WOOT WOOT

I had given up all hopes of finding it for this trip, and I have found it just in time.

Now, I am truely ready. :dancer:

Yay for finding the crown! Don't forget to wear it to Ghirardelli's so we can Zeta Princess spot easier ;)

Woot!! It's HERE, girls!!! I am getting butterflies reading all your posts about packing and leaving for WDW!! Wish so bad that I was going too!!

Have fun, ladies! Don't forget about all us of unfortunate Zetas back in the doldrums of "real life". Keep us posted with plenty of pictures and posts so we can feel like we are right there in the middle of the magic with you! :Pinkbounc

Have a great time ladies!!! I will be thinking of you as the rain forces an avalanche of snow here in PA!!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

As I am one of the Zeta's not attending the Meet- I have a few demands.

1. I demand that you all have safe trips -both to and from Disney- don't want anyone getting hurt any where :wizard:

2. I demand that you all take time out and remember those of us who can't be with you. I would suggest in the form of a toast or something- it can be a toast on chocolate (since we know that some of you don't consume adult beverages):drinking1

3. I demand lots of photos and stories when you return -and that this trip does not fall under "what happens in Disney stays in Disney" :smooth:

4. I demand that you all have lots and lots of fun and spread some pixie dust while you are there :crazy:

I may come up with some more demands- I do expect you to fufill even if I don't come up with them until much later and you have to retrospectively fufill them lol-

:cool1: have a great time! :woohoo:

OK, so who hasn't left besides me? Aeryn? Tink? Anyone else? Pengin and I are packing tonight, leaving tomorrow when we get off work...WOO HOO! We're in the final stretch here. I can't wait!

And for all you zetas who can't be there, you bet we will think about you! Wish you could all be there too!

I haven't left yet :) I'm "working from home" tomorrow while my mom is here and then first thing Friday morning we head to the world. I have to stop at MGM and obtain her AP but then the rest of the day is unplanned. If anyone wants to meet on Friday or during the day on Saturday give me a holler, I think most everyone going has my cell number. :)

Can't wait to be there!

Woot to all from "there" :)

Just checking in with school and things and figured I would pop on here really quick. We had a wonderful dinner at Chef Mickey's and we also had a great time at the AC. More details to follow....at least, those details that we can share without them banning us from Disney forever ;)

Hi Tishke and all Zeta Ladies at the World!

I hope you all are having a splendid time!

Tishke said:
Woot to all from "there" :)

Just checking in with school and things and figured I would pop on here really quick. We had a wonderful dinner at Chef Mickey's and we also had a great time at the AC. More details to follow....at least, those details that we can share without them banning us from Disney forever ;)

Oh! I reverted back to my natural blonde color when you popped into my
room yesterday! Figures I forget you're at WDW and surprised me!

Glad you're having a great time, but I'm really jealous of your visit to
the Adventurers Club. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter