No no no :)
The correct question is:

Are we there yet?!?!?

;)

Are we there yet?!!?!? followed by.....I have to go to the bathroom :moped:

Tishke said:
Are we there yet?!!?!? followed by.....I have to go to the bathroom :moped:

Pipe down back there!

We'll be there when I say we are there! :)

And stop bugging your sister! (oh wait, that's what we're *supposed to do*) ;)

By the way: Weather report for all Zetas headed this way :)

Currently, 58 miles south west of the Magic Kingdom it is 77 degrees and mostly sunny :) There are huge patches of blue sky followed by white puffy clouds.

Come on down!

Currently, 58 miles south west of the Magic Kingdom it is 77 degrees and mostly sunny There are huge patches of blue sky followed by white puffy clouds.

*Sigh* I am soooooo jealous of all those going to ride Expedition Everest this weekend. A co-worker friend of my husband is headed down there tonight for this weekend, and I just could not convince anyone that I should go, too, LOL. I am looking forward to all the fun details, though. Have fun everyone down there now and the rest of us Zeta Girls will have our own time for the fun very soon. ::yes::

:hourglass Oh, geeeze. This is taking forever. Is my counter slow or something??? I am so ready NOW!!!!

Beherenow said:
*Sigh* I am soooooo jealous of all those going to ride Expedition Everest this weekend. A co-worker friend of my husband is headed down there tonight for this weekend, and I just could not convince anyone that I should go, too, LOL. I am looking forward to all the fun details, though. Have fun everyone down there now and the rest of us Zeta Girls will have our own time for the fun very soon. ::yes::

:hourglass Oh, geeeze. This is taking forever. Is my counter slow or something??? I am so ready NOW!!!!

Heh. Is he coming for the Cast preview? That's what's happening this weekend. Next weekend is the AP & DVC previews that we'll all be there for :) You should try to convince people you need to be here next weekend :) WDW is only a 7 hour drive from Atlanta :) You could make it.

7 hours? Someone has a leadfoot :rotfl2: When we were south of Atlanta it took us a good 10 hours to get there :earseek: You must know a super secret short cut LOL At least Savannah is closer.

Yes, the co-worker is going to ride this weekend with a close friend that is a cast member. I don't think I will have much luck going next weekend either considering we will be down there in just a matter of weeks.

Patience. I need patience. Anyone know where I can get some? LOL

Tishke said:
7 hours? Someone has a leadfoot :rotfl2: When we were south of Atlanta it took us a good 10 hours to get there :earseek: You must know a super secret short cut LOL At least Savannah is closer.

Lead foot? I would *never* :) I used to regularly come down to WDW when I lived in Alpharetta. It would take us about 7 hours (sometimes a little less) to get here. Directions are easy :) 75 South, make a Left at the Turnpike.

The only place we ever had to worry about speeding was from Valdosta to the FL border... And no, I never got a ticket :)

Yeah, I drive a Mustang convertible. It doesn't know how to go slow.

Beherenow said:
Yes, the co-worker is going to ride this weekend with a close friend that is a cast member. I don't think I will have much luck going next weekend either considering we will be down there in just a matter of weeks.

Patience. I need patience. Anyone know where I can get some? LOL

When you figure out where to get that patience thing from, let me know :) I clearly have none either :)

Looking for any CM in the area to let me ride with them tomorrow or Sunday :)

May I ask a favor of all you wonderful Zetas? I picked up 2 more Tent Room PDF's this morning...if I were to snail mail them to one of you, could you please redeem them for me? I will even include a SASE to send me back the cards :teeth:

I wish I could go again already (but I am wishing and hoping to go in October for the Food and Wine Fest- come on PowerBall, I am ready!) :banana:
Thanks to any who can and will help me!
-Shari

Sooooo.....

I am half-way packed. :p

I am already doing the "In 2 weeks I will be riding HM...In 2 weeks from right now I will be eating my 5th Dole Whip" :cloud9:

I am starting my tanning lotion schedule so as not to blind everyone with my WHITENESS. :sunny:

I walk around all day with constant butterflies fluttering in my tummy. The butterflies just happen to have mickey heads :crazy:

I am getting REALLY excited to meet some of my Zeta girls. Oh how WDW will never be the same! :rolleyes: princess:

pilikia97 said:
May I ask a favor of all you wonderful Zetas? I picked up 2 more Tent Room PDF's this morning...if I were to snail mail them to one of you, could you please redeem them for me? I will even include a SASE to send me back the cards :teeth:

I wish I could go again already (but I am wishing and hoping to go in October for the Food and Wine Fest- come on PowerBall, I am ready!) :banana:
Thanks to any who can and will help me!
-Shari

Pilikia,

Did you get anyone to turn in those PDFs for you? I am sure that we can get them turned in somehow between our little group. Just let met know :)

Would any Zeta be able to redeem a Hidden Mickey Quest for me?
Please PM if you will be willing to help. :)

12 more sleeps dreaming of the mouse :cloud9: If I can just get through midterms and midterm papers so I can relax and get packing... :rolleyes:

:woohoo: :wizard: :moped: :woohoo: :wizard: :moped: :woohoo: :wizard:

S I G H

I am ready ladies...I am SOOooooo ready :goodvibes princess:

Dh and ds are there tonight. I'm home with a sleeping baby. Yay, I get to play vmk.

I am soooooo incredibly jealous ladies! Money is extremely tight for us right now so we were unable to go. I hope you all have a truly wonderful, fun, and relaxing time! :)

Now, more than ever, I am looking forward to this trip....I keep saying, "Just breathe....there is a DoleWhip in your future"

Nikki, sorry you won't be able to join us :( I will have an extra Dole Whip and Kungaloosh in your honor....wait...did someone say DoleWhip?! :drinking1

pumpkinfish said:
and Kungaloosh :drinking1

What is a Kungaloosh?

Nikki, I wish you could join us too! Hopefully I'll get to meet you in 10 months on your 1st Disney Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter