Zeta Trip '06

***GASP***

What is a Kungaloosh?! Well, besides meaning several things to Adventurers (hello/good bye/wanna go on a date?!)...it is a heavenly delicious drink. ADULT drink. Filled with yummy goodness. Here are 2 receipes taken from allears:

Old Kungaloosh Recipe -- Circa 1997
1 1/4 ounce vodka
1 1/4 ounce Malibu Rum
3/4 ounce Midori (melon liqueur)
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 splash cranberry juice

Mix well.

New Kungaloosh Recipe -- since 2000 or so

1 cup Daily's Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
1/4 cup blackberry brandy

Toss it in a blender with enough ice to make it slushy.

And here are some more drinks from The Adventures Club: Drink up Zetas!

lovethattink said:
What is a Kungaloosh?

Tink!!! How can you not know what Kungaloosh is???

Oh My! We need to get this girl inducted into the Adventurers Club ASAP!!!

Zetas, I see an emergency trip to the Club in our future!

This little Zeta doesn't drink big girl drinks!!!! Surely Temple was my drink at the surf spot, lol.

Just think of me as a life time designated driver, lol.

bringing this back to the top for all the info for next weekend

lovethattink said:
This little Zeta doesn't drink big girl drinks!!!! Surely Temple was my drink at the surf spot, lol.

Just think of me as a life time designated driver, lol.

They have non-alcoholic drinks at the Adventurers Club, too. I read
the last few posts and had to gasp that you've never been to the Club. :)

Let's just say that when people on the DIS went a little "Survivor icon crazy"
a few years ago, I had adopted the Survivor: Adventurers Club logo -
Outdrink, Outlaugh, OutKungaloosh! ;)

I wish I was going on this trip. :(

I've been to the Adventurer's Club twice. Once in 1992 and then last summer. (I heard the work, but was too embarrassed to ask what it was, lol) Admission to PI's clubs is included with my PAP, I just rarely get a break from the kids. When I was there last summer (girls only, the boys stayed in the room), I had a blast. I also noticed alot of kids in there at opening. Dh is taking starwarskid to DQ. I'll have the little one. We'll see how it goes.

Well, here I am with one week to go. I am counting down the days...almost counting the hours...and then the minutes.

One week from now, DH and I will be finishing our "after lunch at Le Cellier" stroll around the Showcase. Then it will be on to MK to have our Dole Whip and Dole Float for dessert.

One week from now, I will be getting butterflies and goosebumps at the thought of seeing my sea star the following day :goodvibes .

One week from now, I will be counting down the days...the hours...the minutes...to meeting many of my Zetas for the first time :banana: :cloud9: .

I cannot wait. I will be forever repeating that until there.

Now,as for having adult drinks at the AC. I know they do have non-adult drinks there as well. And you almost feel like you are drinking an adult drink if having it from a famous monkey-nut!!! Tink, you HAVE to at least get a monkey-nut!!!

One week from now...

All having gone well, my plane will have landed on time at about 1:30. Magical Express will have dropped me off at the French Quarter and I will have checked in, changed and raced to the bus.

So right now I should be just coming through the train station and just about to see the castle again :cloud9: Ooooh, ahhh.. now... MANSION TIME!

I will spend the rest of the evening bumming around the park and wondering if that woman I just passed eating a Dole Whip is Pumpkinfish.

Hehe.

Four days from now, I'll prolly decide to drive up to WDW instead of staying home and cleaning the apartment.
One week from now I'll still be at work...
One week from Tomorrow I'll be picking my Mom up at the airport- oh carp! I better start cleaning the apartment.!
One week from Thursday I'll be "working from home"
One week from Friday I'll be driving up to the world :) to meet with all the Zetas

Woot Woot!

:hyper: <--- Here is me practically vibrating in excitement about the upcoming trip. It is so nice to share this anticipation with my sea stars. It is funny when I read these posts because we count down the time in the same way...This many sleeps until we leave or in so many days I will be walking down Main Street.

I asked Yavn this morning if the new quests would be out very soon (dreaming they would be there when we go). Yavn said he would be down there soon and YES they are finishing up the new quests right now - woot! :woohoo: Let's keep our orange flips crossed, LOL. Now I am hoping to run into my Zeta sea stars, Dis friends, Yavn and President Bush (2/17). OMG, can it get any better??? :faint:

:blush: BTW, I must admit that I have never been to the Adventurer's Club either. :rolleyes1

You know Murphy's Law? My 90 days are up Feb 14th. Watch the new quest come out then and the old disappear after I've waited, rofl. (That's quite alright. I've saved what I wanted from it.)

I wish so bad we were staying at POR. I've been begging and pleading dh, but it just isn't going to happen.

Murphy's Law stikes...I spoke too soon. I called dh at worked and asked him if he's ready for another Disney stay. He said ok. Would you believe it!! So I call disney reservations and ALL the moderates and values are booked to capacity for that weekend. Here's praying something opens up!

lovethattink said:
Murphy's Law stikes...I spoke too soon. I called dh at worked and asked him if he's ready for another Disney stay. He said ok. Would you believe it!! So I call disney reservations and ALL the moderates and values are booked to capacity for that weekend. Here's praying something opens up!

Nooooooo!!!!

Okay ladies! Time for us to do a group pixie dusting!!!
:wizard: princess: :wizard: princess: :wizard: princess: :wizard: princess: :wizard: princess: :wizard: princess: :wizard: princess:

Don't worry Tink! I am sure everything will work out!! :goodvibes

Okay, let me get in on this fun here.....

In one week from now, I will be in Jacksonville having a stretchbreak before pulling up to Riverside.

In one week from tomorrow, I will be helping Pumpkinfish celebrate her birthday in style :cheer2: (Me, at a Donald Duck breakfast.....it's a miracle)

In one week from Saturday, I will be meeting my Zeta Sea Stars at DTD. (I can almost taste that Earl of Sandwich now!)

So what is everyone's must-do-firsts?

I've seen people carrying those monkey nuts, lol.

I called back to Disney reservations again. This time only thing open is Old key West and Wilderness Lodge Villas.

So are we meeting at Earl of Sandwich on Sat? I love that place! or ghiradelli's?

Zeta Ladies I need a small favor.

If one of you is wandering around Epcot's World Showcase and passing Germany. I have a window shopping request. (I know we Zeta's like to shop)

I was reading a very small trip report of a solo traveller. She said she went into Germany and bought herself a Tiara. (or maybe a crown)

Anyway, if one of you happen to remember as you are walking by German could you pop in and check out prices. I might want to pick one up on my next trip.

I'm in no hurry. I won't be at WDW until the Fall so there is lots of time. Even if someone does this on their NEXT visit with their family...that's good too.

Thanks Everyone!

wdwr

lovethattink said:
I've seen people carrying those monkey nuts, lol.

I called back to Disney reservations again. This time only thing open is Old key West and Wilderness Lodge Villas.

So are we meeting at Earl of Sandwich on Sat? I love that place! or ghiradelli's?

I think the plan is still to meet outside Ghirardelli's, but I am grabbing Earl of Sandwich first. I swear the sandwiches are so good it is sinful :stir:

From the Chase-Disney Website:

In honor of the Happiest Celebration on Earth, we are rolling out the red carpet with special benefits for Disney’s Visa® Cardmembers*

Disney and Me:
Opening on July 8th, 2005, Cardmember-exclusive Character Meet ‘N’ Greet event with keepsake 5x7 photo. Initially offered every day at Epcot®, Innoventions West from 1:30pm to 4:30pm

This is just one of the great benefits available to you! For more information on other benefits, visit the Current Offers section of this website under the “Walt Disney World® Resort” Category.

*Present a valid Disney’s Visa® Credit Card from Chase for entry into Disney and Me. Separate theme park admission may be required. Offer elements, including participating locations, are subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Limited to 6 people per card. Operating times, days of the week, locations and appearance of Characters may vary. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one 5x7 keepsake photo per valid cardmember account.

wdwr said:
Zeta Ladies I need a small favor.

If one of you is wandering around Epcot's World Showcase and passing Germany. I have a window shopping request. (I know we Zeta's like to shop)

I was reading a very small trip report of a solo traveller. She said she went into Germany and bought herself a Tiara. (or maybe a crown)

Anyway, if one of you happen to remember as you are walking by German could you pop in and check out prices. I might want to pick one up on my next trip.

I'm in no hurry. I won't be at WDW until the Fall so there is lots of time. Even if someone does this on their NEXT visit with their family...that's good too.

Thanks Everyone!

wdwr

I can certainly check on that for you! I have to window shop some cuckoo clocks while I am there :)

YAY....another Tishke post! I know you all just can't contain yourselves :rolleyes:

I need all of the ladies who are going to be at the meet to please PM me with your contact information (real name and a phone number we can reach you at during the meet), the dates you are staying and where. That way I can make up a phone list to share with all of us so that we can play telephone tag with if we get lost, sidetracked or aren't sure WHICH girl in orange we are looking for :rotfl:

Also, rumor has it that one very talented Pumpkinfish is working on a surprise for the Zeta ladies.....something....orange.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter