Woohoo! Dinosaur Cart - NEW! Party Decorations page 8

oh i can see and hear it.

it's sitting right next to me!:rotfl:

I got the CX email this morning saying they would price match. They do free shipping over $100...Just saying...

I love the dinos, Susan! If had a use for them, I'd definitely get that cart. Maybe PrincessM will go into paleontology.

I work with all men except one tomboy. They always make fun of me when I were my pink tennis shoes into the lab. I am just sayin...you can be a dino lover and a princess! :rotfl:

DH just heard the title of this cart and said...Oh.No... :lmao:

P.S. Trying out a new cupcake over here...pumpkin with cream cheese icing! It is smelling yummy!

they are all alike!:lmao:

OMG pumpkin with cream cheese icing! YUMMO!

P.S. Trying out a new cupcake over here...pumpkin with cream cheese icing! It is smelling yummy!

:faint:

Pumpkin is my favorite flavor! Sounds delish!

I'm so ordering from CX, if they have new ones. I'm not loony enough to go out on Thanksgiving Day :)

The cupcakes are a hit! Now...to not eat any before the party. :lmao:

My cart list includes Dino Tracks, A Child's Year, and possibly Paisley...not sure on that one because it looks a little girly.

What do you have to do to get the price match at CX?

Those pumpkin cupcakes are sounding yummy. I think I saw something similiar in a kraft magazine I get. May have to try that out.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I told my DH I need the dino cart now because Susan has been posting photos of the ones she made.

He said "What did she go and do that for?" :rotfl2:He knows you've cost him a bunch of money.

Well, don't show him the ones I made for your boys - -he'll think that is good enough!

What do you have to do to get the price match at CX?

Those pumpkin cupcakes are sounding yummy. I think I saw something similiar in a kraft magazine I get. May have to try that out.

Usually, you can just call them - -they will price match anytime. I got the Pooh carts when they first came out that way - -M's was having a 39.99 sale and they didn't even carry the Pooh carts, and creativexpress still matched it. Now that I am thinking about it, I didn't price match at creativexpress last year at Thanksgiving. I ordered from Hallmarkscrap...something like that or maybe it was custom crops. Creativexpress gave directions on what to do. I think you either had to email or fax...I am sure it will be up on their website.

I have a bunch cut for today -- the diplodicus, supersaurus, stegasaurus, ichthysaurus, coelacanth --the catfish looking thing, Amargasaurus, proceratosaurus, Parasaurolophus, centipede and a cut using the fossil feature.

Here they are! Everrything is times three so it takes forever!

Proceratosaurus and supersaurus
007-3.jpg

diplodicus and stegasaurus
008-2.jpg

parasaurolophus and amargasaurus
009-4.jpg

Ichthysaurus, centipede, brachiasaurus, fossil feature, coelancanth
010-1.jpg

DS (10 today:bday: ) would love these - I need to get him working on DH for my Xmas present maybe:rolleyes1

Susan those are all awesome! love them all! you are doing such a great job.
thank you for sharing them with us.

Cool! I like that superasurus...those lines on Diplodicus are different.

Cool! I like that superasurus...those lines on Diplodicus are different.

I thought that was weird too, but really the only diplodicus I know is the stuffed one on DS's bed so I figured it was just me.
You could skip the layer and cut just the base and the dark green layer, which is the belly and two legs. Some of these dinos have lots of layers, maybe I am mixing them up? You could also cut two bases and then assemble it like we do with the paper doll dinos.

I have the rest of the dinos and some feature pieces all set up in CDS. It will take me all day I'm sure. I am behind on laundry and the kitchen floor is just plain dirty:sad2: The good thing about CDS is I have full pages of cutting set up so I can just set a page to go, have two other mats ready and just leave it to work. Yesterday, it took over an hour just to cut everything.

Here are some from today. I am coming down with whatever illness the kids have and I am a little out it. THese are not so good.

T-rex and ankylosaurus
The T-Rex is supposed to have white teeth. I cut the jaw, it came out just fine, but I forgot to glue it. The ankylosaurus has another layer which I decided was unnecessary. I was wrong. I think it would look better with the layer I skipped.
001-10.jpg

Pacheycephalosaurus- -this one came out nice -- I cut all of the layers. creepy bug, mutant beaver and fossil -- this one is not a feature. It was cut using the base, base shift and layers keys. It is pretty big, but it came out nice. You would be able to use the negative skeleton if you have patience for all of the bones. It did cut fine and this is bazzill. Actually, it is not. It is textured American crafts
002-9.jpg

Same thing with this fossil skeleton, but I am not sure why the white and black layers are so large. I need to double check to make sure I used the right size. I am pretty sure I did. raptor at 2 inches was pretty easy.
Coelurus and Torosaurus.

004-8.jpg

I have 2 more dinos and some of the cretive features to do. I forgot to cut out a whole sheet of black and I missed a layer of one of the dinos (this time by accident) Maybe I'll have more to post tonight.

Now that I have millions of paper dinos, I have to figure out something the kids can do with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter