Woohoo! Dinosaur Cart - NEW! Party Decorations page 8

I am cutting now. The Brach is cute. I'll add diplodocus to the list:thumbsup2

DO you want pictures of the book? Have they already been posted?

baronyx - 5"
001-9.jpg

brachiasaurus - 4 and 5.5 inches
002-8.jpg

triceratops at 3.5
003-6.jpg

placoc... I think I messed this up, the layers didn't sit right
004-7.jpg

pterosaurus 5 inches
005-4.jpg

tarchia - 3.5 inches
006-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

Those are so stinkin' cute!

And I don't mean it in a skunk got my dogs kinda way. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

How hard to do you think they would be to put together if you made them small enough to go on scrapbook pages? Debating about getting it.

This are awesome. I love your mixture for details on the dino. This would have been awesome for the surprise swap. Too bad the cart did not come out sooner.

I have been reading rumors that M's will be having the Thanksgiving Day sale on the carts for $29.99 and they are going to have the new one's. I have like 5 or 6 carts I would love, but can't get that many. Maybe 3 and this Dino is one of my 3. My ds3 is having a dino Christmas. He is getting a lot of those imaginex dino's coming his way plus the big remote one. How great will this cart be for those pictures? I don't think my dino's will look as good as yours Susan. I really like all the texturing you have done.

I have been reading rumors that M's will be having the Thanksgiving Day sale on the carts for $29.99 and they are going to have the new one's.

Oooh, I was hoping for another $30 cartridge sale, but I didn't expect new ones to be there. I've actually been good with my cart purchases this year. I think the only one I got since last turkey day was Life's a Beach.

Those are so stinkin' cute!

And I don't mean it in a skunk got my dogs kinda way. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

How hard to do you think they would be to put together if you made them small enough to go on scrapbook pages? Debating about getting it.

Ha! DS4 doesn't get stinkin' cute. He gives me grief if I say it. "I'm not stinky!"

A lot of the dinosaurs are big in one direction, so I think they would be fine for pages. Some of the teeth and claws could be an issue if small -- you'd need clean mats and sharp blades, but it would work. There are not a lot of small pieces to deal with. Instead of making small pieces to piece together, they made layers. When I make my own paper piecings, I do that -- I'll cut more than is needed if it is going on a bottom layer - -that way you are not dealing with a tiny piece and an imperfect fit. Did you see the extra jaw for the plesiasaurus? The swimmer dino -- if you look at the finished one, you can see that the jaw is actually a lot bigger than what shows, most of it is under a layer. Imagine trying to fit in those teeth one at a time -- even just getting it off the mat would be an issue.

If you look at the latest flyer - -see the black claws? That is a whole cut - - instead of cutting out the green and adding on the tiny black feet, it is a whole dino cut in black, with the green piece on top.

The Mickey & Friends cart has a whole lot of tiny pieces -- this one is a lot better.

This are awesome. I love your mixture for details on the dino. This would have been awesome for the surprise swap. Too bad the cart did not come out sooner.

I have been reading rumors that M's will be having the Thanksgiving Day sale on the carts for $29.99 and they are going to have the new one's. I have like 5 or 6 carts I would love, but can't get that many. Maybe 3 and this Dino is one of my 3. My ds3 is having a dino Christmas. He is getting a lot of those imaginex dino's coming his way plus the big remote one. How great will this cart be for those pictures? I don't think my dino's will look as good as yours Susan. I really like all the texturing you have done.

Thanks! I used some rubber stamps on the a few of these.

I have been reading about the M's sale too. Last year I price matched through creativexpress.com. I hope I can do that again. I won't be able to get there on Thanksgiving. My list is growing: Old West, Sweet Treats, Designer's calendar, Stamping Solutions, and TinkerBell.

My 2 DSs have almost every imaginext dino there is! (Except for that big one - -I keep telling them no. I just don;t have a place for it.) Love them. THis year they want the Imaginext Dragon Fortress and the accesory pieces.

LOVE all of the dinosaurs!! And, Susan, DH LOVES that big Imaginext Dino. Yes, honey, let's buy that for our 15-MONTH-OLD for Christmas. Ummm, no!!

I was looking at Cricut when you mentioned Sweet Treats because I hadn't seen that one. I've decided I need it, but I REALLY, REALLY NEED Paisley for Christmas!! That's awesome! With a listed release date on cricut.com of 12/1, would they have it at M's for Black Friday??

Oooh, I was hoping for another $30 cartridge sale, but I didn't expect new ones to be there. I've actually been good with my cart purchases this year. I think the only one I got since last turkey day was Life's a Beach.

Wow you have been good. I was good until about July and have acquired 7 new ones (one free from rewards), but I also sold 3 on craigs list and have a Don Juan I am hoping to sell.

I skipped the M's sale last Thanksgiving, because I already ordered the Cars cart and the Sesame Street one's were not out yet. This year is a different story.

Thanks! I used some rubber stamps on the a few of these.

I have been reading about the M's sale too. Last year I price matched through creativexpress.com. I hope I can do that again. I won't be able to get there on Thanksgiving. My list is growing: Old West, Sweet Treats, Designer's calendar, Stamping Solutions, and TinkerBell.

My 2 DSs have almost every imaginext dino there is! (Except for that big one - -I keep telling them no. I just don;t have a place for it.) Love them. THis year they want the Imaginext Dragon Fortress and the accesory pieces.

I read today on the cricut board that several people got an email from them stating they would match the price for a week. How is the shipping price from them? I may get mopped if I can get out there.

DS grandparents are giving him the big one while I am just giving him the little ones...lol. He loves that big one in the stores. DS saw a space station at target a while back, but Dino's it is this year. I have been collecting them for 2 years for him. I got some in the stores on clearance and a few dino's I found on ebay that they have discontinued. I know there are a lot more out there, but there is no way I can get them all for him. Heck some of them I am sure the doggie is going to get ahold of and chew on...lol.

wow susan those are all awesome.
but my favorite one you've made so far was the brachiasaurus. LOVE him!

I read today on the cricut board that several people got an email from them stating they would match the price for a week. How is the shipping price from them? I may get mopped if I can get out there.

DS grandparents are giving him the big one while I am just giving him the little ones...lol. He loves that big one in the stores. DS saw a space station at target a while back, but Dino's it is this year. I have been collecting them for 2 years for him. I got some in the stores on clearance and a few dino's I found on ebay that they have discontinued. I know there are a lot more out there, but there is no way I can get them all for him. Heck some of them I am sure the doggie is going to get ahold of and chew on...lol.

Hey Girls! Man those dinos are coming out great! The Brachs are so cute! :goodvibes I am hoping for an M's sale too. I can say that PC's shipping for the rewards program is a little ridiculous...$8 for a t-shirt...yikes! :scared1:

I just got done shopping the 40% off sale at the museum store. DS's got some plastic dinos...including a Nigersaurus (he is cool, google him...a giant lawnmower!). We also got Dino Memory and an escape from T-Rex game. I am hoping to score Monty Rex on BF.

LOVE all of the dinosaurs!! And, Susan, DH LOVES that big Imaginext Dino. Yes, honey, let's buy that for our 15-MONTH-OLD for Christmas. Ummm, no!!

I was looking at Cricut when you mentioned Sweet Treats because I hadn't seen that one. I've decided I need it, but I REALLY, REALLY NEED Paisley for Christmas!! That's awesome! With a listed release date on cricut.com of 12/1, would they have it at M's for Black Friday??

I have not checked into the Paisley one. I may have to go and look what's on it. I like the Sweet Treats too. I am looking into that one.

Someone posted on the cricut mb that they picked up 2 of the new one's (I think Paisely was one of them) this week from M's during there sale. Others have seen the sale stickers for them, but no carts yet. Ohhhh and someone said that their M's manager took them to the back and showed them the display for the Thanksgiving parade and all the new one's were there. So it seem to be going in that direction.

I got the CX email this morning saying they would price match. They do free shipping over $100...Just saying...

I love the dinos, Susan! If had a use for them, I'd definitely get that cart. Maybe PrincessM will go into paleontology.

I have not checked into the Paisley one. I may have to go and look what's on it. I like the Sweet Treats too. I am looking into that one.

Someone posted on the cricut mb that they picked up 2 of the new one's (I think Paisely was one of them) this week from M's during there sale. Others have seen the sale stickers for them, but no carts yet. Ohhhh and someone said that their M's manager took them to the back and showed them the display for the Thanksgiving parade and all the new one's were there. So it seem to be going in that direction.

Ooooohhh!! We're going to M's tomorrow! I don't think DH knows how much stuff I "need" fromt here!!

I got the CX email this morning saying they would price match. They do free shipping over $100...Just saying...

I love the dinos, Susan! If had a use for them, I'd definitely get that cart. Maybe PrincessM will go into paleontology.

Well...I think my list of carts will get me there:rolleyes1

Brooke- that is so funny you say that. 'casue dh is like :rolleyes: when i tell him----but i NEED it. the girls on line are talking about how awesome it is so i MUST need it!:laughing:

and for the record my M's today had all the new tickets up for all the new carts but not a single one was on the shelf.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I told my DH I need the dino cart now because Susan has been posting photos of the ones she made.

He said "What did she go and do that for?" :rotfl2:He knows you've cost him a bunch of money.

Ann------that is waaaayyyy to funny! :lmao::rotfl::lmao:
i'm killin' myself over here!
:laughing:

I just wish you all could have seen his face and heard the tone of voice he used.
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter