Woohoo! Dinosaur Cart - NEW! Party Decorations page 8

I love the Pachy...too cool! Feel better, thanks for showing off your cart! :goodvibes

Those fossil cut outs are soooo cool.

Hope you start to feel better. :hug: I am crossing my fingers I can avoid that flu. Still waiting on the H1N1 vaccine, but ds3 and I both got the reg. flu shot. They have scared my stiff on this flu. I usually dont do the flu shots, but this year...:eek:

Here are the letters - -with and without little holes at the top.
006-6.jpg

The card feature
007-4.jpg

THe last of the dinos, fossils and trilobyte
008-3.jpg

and finally, the tag feature - -I can't quite figure this one out. If you look at the yellow tag - -that is the tag in black, on a yellow shadow -- not sure why it is so big. I don't like it. I did check to make sure I had the right sizes and no issues with REAL DIAL etc. The other tags - -the black is cut at 2.5 inches, I cut a circle the same size from plantin schoolbook (should have done 1/8 or 1/4 smaller) and then 2.5 shadow tag.
009-5.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes. DS4 missed a whole week of school. DD has been out since Wed, not sure if she will go tomorrow. THis is our third round with this. I figure in a few days DS6 will finally get it. I just hope it ends and we don't go to round 4...each round is worse than the last:sad2:

Thanks! We are just about all better now. Still playing with this cart...Friday is DS6 7th birthday party. Here are some decorations. I really wish I had more time to do more.

For the crazy tags -- the dino circle part is 11 inches, the tag 10 1/4...I think...I made them fit in CDS. I have been burning through my paper stash -- 34 pieces of 12x12 today and more than that for the paper dinos. It feels good to empty it out some.

004-9.jpg

005-5.jpg

Susan,

it looks beautiful! Happy Birthday to your son!

glad to hear that your house is starting to feel better!

That looks great! DS wants a dino party for his next birthday. Have fun and glad you are feeling better.

They look amazing! AND you can use the same cart when you scrap the party:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter