Woohoo! Dinosaur Cart - NEW! Party Decorations page 8

Those look like very happy little boys, Susan! I love the dinos!

Why don't the layers match up? Is it really rocket science?

Thanks

THe layers match up if you are making a dinosaur -- like the ones in the photos. The layers don't match if you are making a tag or card. If you use 4 1/2 inches for a tag, you can't always use the 4 1/2 inch layer for the tag. I started to play with the TREX tag and for a 4 1/2 tag (which is just HUGE) the layer that seemed to fit the best was either 6 or 6 1/8 (I forget), but it wasn't a perfect fit--at least in the CDS screen.

THe other thing I noticed -- I did cut a tag, and tag shadow - -I used the same size, REAL DIAL size was not on, the shadow is way too big and it just did not look right.

It seems to me that the creative features on a lot of the carts are pretty much worthless -- it only makes sense for some of the things on the cart, or they are just too frustrating to use. I would rather have just the card feature with the right layers, or just the tag feature with the right layers.

I have only played with this cart for about an hour, so maybe I am being too quick to judge.

I do love the dinosaurs and the layers. The font looks really good too.

The Trouble with Tribles. :rotfl2:

Trilobytes made me think of that.

That is a lot of great dinosaurs. I may have to ask you to make be something if they do the dino thing in second grade this year.

make sure you pick one from the list!

great dinos! you boys look so excited to have them!

Diplodicus...that is going to be a huge cut. This cart sounds awesome...I cannot wait!

Diplodicus...that is going to be a huge cut. This cart sounds awesome...I cannot wait!

Did you pre-order or waiting for M's hopefully wonderful Black Friday sale?

ANy idea what the dinosaurs are that I can't name? I listed what the book had, just parts of the names of the dinos.

Ichthyosaurus
Amargasaurus
Glyptodontidea
coelacanth

ETA: Cause I got nothing better to do then play with the google.

Did you pre-order or waiting for M's hopefully wonderful Black Friday sale?

ANy idea what the dinosaurs are that I can't name? I listed what the book had, just parts of the names of the dinos.

I am hoping that M's has it for Thanksgiving. DH would probably faint if I paid full price for a cart! :rotfl2: We are really into dinos over here, I work in the paleo lab of our local museum cleaning and prepping dino bones. I have so many LOs to use this cart with.

The Trach dino you mentioned is most likely a frilled dino like a triceratops (but I am not positive).

Dilopho??? cut at 8 inches

I spent a little bit more time on these - -I used the cuttlebug, pop dotted the head, and inked it.

The bugs are from this cart too

002-7.jpg

:sad2:Plesiasaurus -- I think this was 4 1/2 inches. THe front two legs are supposed to have a layer, but I didn't like the color I picked for it.

See the extra jaw? Pretty easy to work with

003-5.jpg

Hadrosaur - -DD wants them now too so I have 3 of each. 4 1/2 inches I think. There is a shadow for these but I haven't cut any shadows.

004-5.jpg

Pedro Martinez is on the TV in the background...not having a good night

That is an awesome cart! However the dino in the post at the top of this page freaks me out! I still think the scariest scene in Jurassic Park is in the car with the "Spitter"> I still remember it and it still freaks me out!
I know theve been gone for millions of years but I just know it would be my luck to walk into my bathroom someday only to be met by one of those!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter