Woohoo! Dinosaur Cart - NEW! Party Decorations page 8

Let me know how well you like it. Is it way better then the dinos on the paper dolls?

WOW! You are the first person I know that has gotten it. Post us some reviews. This one is on my wish list.

My boys had the day off today. We are back from our outing and I hope to play with it soon. It looks really neat - -there are even a few dinosaurs my DS doesn't know the name of -- shocking. I should have something to post by tonight. I like the font too -- -I think if I cut the letters big enough, I can make a banner on a string for DS's bday.

I had read many negative reviews about Oh My Crafts - -this is my only experience and it has been great. I just wish their shipping was a little more reasonable -- they have 12x24 bazzill packs in brown, primary and "preppie" - -shipping for 4 packs was $27.00:scared1: so I didn't order it.

I've placed, um, a couple orders with OMC last month...Their prices are good, but the shipping is rather steep...

I agree with the high shipping cost. Occassionaly you can click on the "other shipping" options and can get it a little more reasonable; just takes longer to get. I did that once and saved $9. Thet also lost some of my business due to the high shipping cost.

You can see I didn't spend a lot of time on these, as the boys were clamoring to get them. These are Velociraptors, cut at 4 1/2, which is as big as it will go on the 12x12 mat, they are about 12 inches long. I was confused about the layers just looking in the book, but I used CDS to see what was going on. They did a great job wit the tongue and the jaws -- instead of giving us little bitty pieces to work with, it is a bigger piece, but most of it is under the layer.

The spinosaurus is next by request.

030.jpg

031.jpg

ooohhh good news! The layers match up -- if you cut a 4 1/2card, or tag, the 4 1/2 base layer matches up. On Life's a beach they don't match

Scratch that - -the first one I tried matched, the t-rex doesn't

Darn about the layers not working with the tags. I don't like that about any of the carts that don't give you the right layers to start with.

So, how many different dinos are there?

Those look like very happy little boys, Susan! I love the dinos!

Why don't the layers match up? Is it really rocket science?

Darn about the layers not working with the tags. I don't like that about any of the carts that don't give you the right layers to start with.

So, how many different dinos are there?

Trex
raptor
baryonyx
spinosaurus
Trach_____ not sure what this one is
Dilophodon? (frilled thing)
Pacheycephalosaurus
Coelurus
Hadrosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Dimetrodon
Leptoceratop
Torosaurus
triceratop
proceratosaurus
Stegasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Tarchia
Amarga____???
supersaurus
brachiasaurus
Diplodicus
pteranodon(flyer)
pteradaustro(flyer)
plesiasaurus (swimmer)
another plesiasaurus
Ichthy____ (sword fish ish thing)
placodus (turtle like thing)
Coelac___ looks like a catfish
Glypto___ looks like a mutant beaver
trex skeleton
triceratop skeleton
2 sets of foot prints
trilobyte
centipede
beetle 1 --horned
beetle 2
insect -- looks lobsertish
insect -- dragon fly ish
volcano
mountains
plam tree
leaves
pick, spade,trowel,brush

The Trouble with Tribles. :rotfl2:

Trilobytes made me think of that.

That is a lot of great dinosaurs. I may have to ask you to make be something if they do the dino thing in second grade this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter