Who's going - CKC Manchester?

We'll be wearing our shirts both days. The good thing about that (in addition to looking *fabulous*!), is that we can more easily find each other to grab meals or snacks popcorn:: together. Last year (our first CKC), it seems that things like group meals just spontaneously happened....unless Ryan and/or Suzanne (or...?) did more of the advance planning than I realize!

I suppose Danica and I are planning for JDs Pub for a Friday late lunch/early dinner sometime after my 3:10 class gets out and before we all have our evening cropping parties in our rooms. (TinkerBean has a Friday class at 6 p.m., so we'll try to be done by then so she can get to that.) We may do the lobby buffet lunch on Saturday around 1 p.m. or so - in between our classes. Any and all Mafia folks are welcome to join in!

There's so many of us that we may not ALL be able to get together at the same time for something, but many of us could...and folks can float in and out as their schedule demands.

Pam that's kind of what i figured. what are you all doing for dinner on thurs or is that your travel time?

I think I'll be in the lobby buffet on sat a bit before you guys so anyone is welcome to join me then as well. My cell is on the spreadsheet that Linda so kindly made us.

TB I'm interested in what you'll be learnin in the Grid class that night. I bough the system last year and only have done 1. I'm bringing it with me to try some more.

I thought we were meeting for lunch on Saturday? I'm on a huge spending freeze, so I'm really only coming for lunch!

Actually, we'll probably be ready for Saturday lunch about 12:30 (after the 11:10-12:10 class is through). So, Christy, Jennifer, (and gang!) - we can meet you in the lobby buffet area around then, if that works...

Can't wait to see everyone!

Christy, we are coming up *early* Friday morning :sunny:. You'll probably manage to meet up with TinkerBean and Shamrock before you see us. They are staying Thurs & Friday nights and will probably have a room close to you. Not sure when on Thursday they are arriving, though - perhaps early evening?

I think I'll be in the lobby buffet on sat a bit before you guys so anyone is welcome to join me then as well. My cell is on the spreadsheet that Linda so kindly made us.

I'll meet you there. I think my last class is done at 11:10. I'm sorry I signed up for so much - it's cutting in to my shopping time.

DH bought a flat panel TV yesterday. Do I have permission to shop?:laughing:

:rotfl:Yep Linda you have permission to shop in my book anyway. tom bought new equipment years ago and I told him you do that I'm buying living room furniture he didn't believe me till 6 weeks later he had to pick it up and bring it in.:rotfl:

So we're planning on 12:30 at the buffet for lunch. Holly is coming here in the morning and I think we're ironing on and then leaving. We are going to go to the Vendor Faire, but I'm on a tight leash... :sad1:

i owe you for my cart......... can you spend some of that???

how much $ do i need?
i have not even thought about that?
i too am trying not to spend so much........:upsidedow
if i want to have money for vacation this summer.

To hear Christy and Linda talk, we need big bucks! But, I'm going to be good. I have two $10 gift cards from my bank (they had some special for every $50 you spent on groceries during a certain time period, they sent you a $10 GC - I got 4, now I've got 2 left). I'm trying to pay down my debt. We need to buy a shed for our back yard and I don't have the $ to do it.

so money for lunch
and
money for vendor faire
and
....is that it?

We don't have an LSS. My favorites at a distance have mostly gone out of business. I'm feeling a little 'deprived', so, although I should be on a budget . . . . Which for frugal me, is quite out of character.

We went a little nuts last year with the vendor hall spending, but not nearly as bad as some. (They asked in one class session how much people spent - one woman was over $1200 and the day was only half over!)

This year, we will be much more restrained - it was our first time at a CKC last year, so we now have more targeted wish lists. And we've got some great local LSSs - so we're luckier than some.

FYI - the buffet lunch last year was $10 (+ tip) per person. (Don't think we got any sodas or anything to add on - just ice water.) It was a great deal, we thought. Hope that helps. In the pub, soup is like $6 a bowl, burgers, potato skins, salads, etc. are in the $8-10 range, I think.

Skinny Cow ice cream bars on the show floor were free! Perfect!!! Yum!

I am just finishing up my packing. Bringing lots of snacks for sharing tomorrow night (and tonight if we are able to meet up with anyone - I will try to find Joyah)

Looking forward to seeing you all:goodvibes

Holly and Jennifer, my last class on Saturday ends at 10 am call me when you get in and we will hook up (I'll pm you both my cell #)

TB I'm in room 326! come find me. Pinball should be right across the hall from me is whow they had it set up at check in.

Holly you have my cell so call when you get here. $ can be spent wisely make sure you print off your $3 admission coupon from the ckc site so it will only be 7 to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter