• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who's going - CKC Manchester?

Hey Danica - I just realized, in looking at the dates of your trip next month, that i have the exact same dates. Some of my daughters, 1 dd's dh, and another dd's friend, will be at the Dolphin on the exact same dates. I will look for you in the parks. Caroline

Hey, Caroline - you are back! Hope the trip with your students was great and we can't wait to hear all about it. Are you bringing pix with you next weekend?

Hey Danica - I just realized, in looking at the dates of your trip next month, that i have the exact same dates. Some of my daughters, 1 dd's dh, and another dd's friend, will be at the Dolphin on the exact same dates. I will look for you in the parks. Caroline

Oh, that's exciting! We'll have to compare plans. :)

I need to get with all my riders to arrange our meeting time for CK Manchester!:goodvibes

Yes you do. My cell is the same one. If you need it again let me know.

Canning is scheduled for tomorrow as it is supposed to be rainy and yucky. Today was cleaning off the porch day almost done down to the last 6'. It is vac'd and cleaned and scrubbed all tables are in place excet 1 which is in the sugarhouse.

5 more sleeps for me.

I am so excited. My shopping list is coming together. All I need to do is win the lottery between now and Friday!

Linda if you win will you share? I'm got a looking list and from that I'll decide what I need. 4 more sleeps I'm so ready now.

all the packing that can be done is done. I just need to hit the grocery store on tuesday and get that all packed and to mom on wed. since we are packing the car the night before.

I so can't wait.

If I win, Christy, I'll share - my "charity" list is actually longer than my wish list, lol.

Have I got everybody's class info for the spreadsheet? One cell # per group would probably be useful, if we're actually trying to meet up - or a last name? So we could leave a message at your room? I have both for me, Pjilla, Joyah, and the daytrippers. phones for the pinball family, and Tinkerbean.

Linda - do you have our class info? (PBF/Z2H) I think I posted it on this thread, but now can't remember. One of us could forward it to you if you don't have it - thanks so much for doing the info sheet! :thumbsup2

Perhaps I am losing my mind but, does anyone have a link to the vendors that are going to be there?

2 more sleeps ladies I soooooo need to get away. my stack of email coupons is growing as well.:cool1: Once I leave for work on thursday it's good bye till I hit the hotel. I'm not even sure I'll be online thurs am depnds on how much get accomplished and then if i can sleep or not.
Now to get off my butt and get that list done so I can relax tomorrow night:lmao:

Christy - let me know if I need to bring you another syrup check... (smacking my lips now...!)

Linda
SEI has one on their website if you follow the link from ckc site.
CKC sent me an email a week ago maybe
scrapbuck sent one just saying visit booth 116 (?) for $ deals

I'm thinking that is it. I'll look through the papers I printed and if there is more I'll let you know

Shirt is done - Danica that is SUCH a cute design!

Are we wearing them on Friday or Saturday?

Do we have meet plans or just by chance?

Linda
I have one for each day but I'm saving the green one for sat. My other is red and I will be wearing that one on friday, moms friday one is yellow. I'm assuming that mom and I will be shopping or eating when you arrive so feel free to call. As for dinner plans friday I'm going by her I have plenty of snacks to keep me happy so it's her ideas.

At one point there was talk of a saturday lunch with the day trippers I have no idea if that is still a plan or not mom has an 11:10 class and we both have a 1:50 class but I'm hoping we can get the bulk of us together for some pictures and a meal or 2.

Off to finish the rest of the packing. Tom's canning syrup still.......... hope everyone got their orders in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter