Who's going - CKC Manchester?

I got an email with the $3 off Vendor Faire coupon, on top of the 2 postcards I got too, I should be able to get in for free ;) (Kidding, I know you can only use one).

7 more sleeps ladies.:woohoo: can ya tell i"m excited?

List is gettting shorted every day too. I'm down to just a few things to pack and a ton of syrup to can.

7 more sleeps ladies.:woohoo: can ya tell i"m excited?

List is gettting shorted every day too. I'm down to just a few things to pack and a ton of syrup to can.

I'm excited about CKC but am THRILLED about my syrup!

Glad to hear it Pam. that's my sunday chore so I'll be there all day which is why I been pickin away at the packing. still haven't decided on munchies yet.

I've gotta get cracking on our stuff - shirts, scrap crap, munchies, clothes...! This weekend for sure!

I'm beginning to think that they will think I'm moving in for a month. 1 xtra lage rolling suitcase with clothing and 2 iris 2" cases and folding table attached to that, 1 wheeled scrapbook tote with some of the syrup in it, 1 cooler,1 bag with non cooler munchies, another something full of syrup (unless i bring the double art bin rolling tote an then it will be tight) don't want to leave it in the car and have to make trips to the garage. The tool tote and purse should round out my stuff. Tom Looked at the pile on the bedroom floor and asked if I was taking the dump truck so not funny dear! for that comment I should make him truck it all down the stairs and load it in the car and that's after I bring the syrup upstairs just to be mean and nasty to him.

So Pam and anyone else whatcha bringing for munchies?

I'm so glad to see the expanded list of vendors!! :worship: I'm still bummed there's no Queen & Co., but my wallet's happy.

Joyah - that's a lot of stuff!!! :eek:

Yep it is but then again you should see the pile of syrup I'm bringing!:lmao::lmao: Husbands second comment was well the ones that are for syrup are coming home empty so you'll be fine. Ummmmmm what makes him think that?

the Iris cases take up more room than my cloths for the couple of days. But then again I plan on accomplishing something with no children to bug me. thursday after we pick up our class info and pinpoint where the classes are I plan on turning on the tv and sitting down to scrap and just relaxing.

I'm beginning to think that they will think I'm moving in for a month. 1 xtra lage rolling suitcase with clothing and 2 iris 2" cases and folding table attached to that, 1 wheeled scrapbook tote with some of the syrup in it, 1 cooler,1 bag with non cooler munchies, another something full of syrup (unless i bring the double art bin rolling tote an then it will be tight) don't want to leave it in the car and have to make trips to the garage. The tool tote and purse should round out my stuff. Tom Looked at the pile on the bedroom floor and asked if I was taking the dump truck so not funny dear! for that comment I should make him truck it all down the stairs and load it in the car and that's after I bring the syrup upstairs just to be mean and nasty to him.

So Pam and anyone else whatcha bringing for munchies?

Holy Christmas, that's a lot of STUFF!

REALLY looking forward to the syrup - guess I'd better bring something to put that in.

I know y'all are packing fun munchies. I've got a list of healthy munchies, just in case I wind up eating out of my cooler. (likely) much rather spend my money on supplies than food!!!!

Christy, I would DEFINITELY have dh lug the stuff downstairs!

Okay ladies... .I'm getting excited.... but I'm SO not ready for this! I need to get past this crazy weekend first, and then I will concentrate on packing up for CKC.

Since I am a "day-tripper" I will have plenty of room in my car, so if there is anything in particular that anyone needs me to bring (snacks, extra tables, bottled water), just let me know.

I have a pile of kits done, but I don't think it is enough to keep me busy throughout all of the crop time that I am planning. Hopefully I can find some time Monday and Tuesday to make more kits and then Wednesday I'll do my packing up.

I will probably plan on packing my lunches/dinners to try and stay on my healthy eating plan (and budget!) but if there are any group meals that are in the works, I can definitely change things up.

Is there anything crucial for a CKC newbie to know/bring? I KNOW I need to take another look at my classes and see exactly what I need to bring to each. And I swear I saw a rule about no wheelie totes in certain areas, but I'm not sure exactly where and.... how the heck do I get my stuff to the crop if I can't bring my wheelie tote??

Don't have my t-shirt done yet either.... I got all the way into town to buy my transfer yesterday and didn't get to it! Darn. Maybe this Sunday...........P

Straight Talk on Strollers and Totes
Rolling totes and strollers (except umbrella-style strollers) are not allowed on the Vendor Faire floor or in classrooms. You can bring your rolling tote to the crops. However, handcarts and wagons are not permitted. For more information about accommodating your scrapping stash and strollers, check out the FAQ on our website.

There you go! From the email I got. So you should be good. :)

Is there anything crucial for a CKC newbie to know/bring? I KNOW I need to take another look at my classes and see exactly what I need to bring to each. And I swear I saw a rule about no wheelie totes in certain areas, but I'm not sure exactly where and.... how the heck do I get my stuff to the crop if I can't bring my wheelie tote??

Don't have my t-shirt done yet either.... I got all the way into town to buy my transfer yesterday and didn't get to it! Darn. Maybe this Sunday...........P

1. Bring money - cash, small bills. It saves so much time.
2. Bring water and remember to drink it. Your stamina will last longer.
3. Don't bring too much stuff to crop - I think you'll find you spend way more time on classes, socializing, and shopping rather than cropping. I went to one of the crops and didn't even finish my class projects.
4. If you are mobility impaired, you can get a dispensation to bring your tote to classes and vendor faire. It's a hassle, no doubt, but a life saver for people like me with a cane in one hand. Without it, I couldn't shop.

ARe we trying to link our ressies so we'll have rooms in the same neighborhood?

Linda Pam linked ours way back and they told her all the CKC rooms are in the same block. I'll pm you my mom's info if you want to link to that. Corny but I was thinking about a doorknob sign saying my dis name so people would know I also need to find a door stop so we can wander from room to room.

so my question for all the room cropper pros from previous years can we get extra chairs and what not if need be? How have you all handled it in the past.

Linda my munchies consits of veggies to dip in ranch and some chips (usually baked) and stuff like that. I'm on the other end of the spectrum I'm allergic to all the sugar subsittutes so it makes life hard to "diet". I'm planning on packing lunch/dinner stuffs for friday mom and I aren't huge eaters we're pickers and I have know idea on dinner plans.

Are we still planning on lunch together on Sat with the day trippers?

Have to think about what room cropping munchies we'll bring...have to think of non-messy things. Hmmmmm....will hit BJs over the weekend sometime, anyway.

I'm planning to bring a folding table and two folding chairs for our room - not sure if there is a desk chair there already...? We're staying over Friday night - but TB and Shamrock will also be there Thursday night - not sure what they are bringing. There are lots of linked rooms, but the Radisson said they will try to put us as close together as possible - but may not all be adjoining rooms.

We are expecting to visit JDs tavern sometime Fri and/or Saturday for our annual fix of their chicken cordon bleu soup. Also, a bunch of us will probably hit that lunch buffet that is kind of in the lobby - Friday? - it is delish, relaxing, and priced great. (The chicken salad is to die for!) Noting a chicken theme here? Cluck!!!

okay adding chair to my list. Pictures shows a desk chair so I should only need one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter