Who's going - CKC Manchester?

It's almost time!! Guess I should finish packing! ;) I'll be there early in the AM, so looking forward to seeing many of you.

So there are plans for the buffet lunch for Saturday? Anything planned for tomorrow? I do need to check on JD's Tavern to see if they still have that yummy chicken soup - definitely will need some of that if they do!!

It has been a crazy week/day around here - but we've finally just STARTED to pack! (D is putting the table into the car as I type!) We'll be there in the morning! Michelle, we're planning to be at JDs Friday afternoon at 4:30ish - we could both just order up a big ol' vat of that delish soup! :rotfl2: Jeez - I hope that is still on their menu!

I am just finishing up my packing. Bringing lots of snacks for sharing tomorrow night (and tonight if we are able to meet up with anyone - I will try to find Joyah)

Looking forward to seeing you all:goodvibes

Holly and Jennifer, my last class on Saturday ends at 10 am call me when you get in and we will hook up (I'll pm you both my cell #)

Cell phone numbers are in the spreadsheet.

Car is packed, I just need to pick up Jackie and fly. . . er drive sedately obeying ALL speed limits.:laughing:

My scrap bag is packed! I also have a project to work on while cropping with you all tomorrow night (grungepaper & regular paper roses, a la Tim Holtz), as well as Sense & Sensibility for when I decide to get to work, and now just need to work on the clothes part of the equation - that's in the wash right now.

Cell phone numbers are in the spreadsheet.

Car is packed, I just need to pick up Jackie and fly. . . er drive sedately obeying ALL speed limits.:laughing:

You better obey all speed limits! lol

Everyone drive carefully we'll see you soon.

Never did see TB last night, but she's in our 1st class so I'll see her then.

guess I might as well get ready for the day.:cool1:

Jennifer, text me your email address on my mobile phone, I can forward it to you. You have my cell if you need to reach me tomorrow. What time are you and Holly leaving? Caroline, Denise, Diana and I are leaving Stafford, CT at 8:30 am, hopefully to Manchester by 10:30 am. Wanna see Linda and jackie before they leave at 12:30.

Jennifer pm me your email add and I'll send it to you. Holly has my cell already.

Linda and jackie have arrived and we visited for a few mins on the show floor.

Mom and I have done some damage already. the show is smaller a lot less vendors than last year. but that didn't stop us there are a few more vendor that we want to hit but saving those for tomorrow.

I've seen 1 other mafia shirt (last years boston one dark gren with white transfer) but haven't gotten close enough to find out who it is.

The Boxer Palooza class is fantastic. she's funny and lots of free product! and they give out buttons for the booth with 10% off.

Lisa do you still have my cell? I think you didn't have your phone last year?

Christy, I do not have your number. :confused3

So what did you buy? Enquiring minds want to know!!

Hey Ladies!
I hope your all having lots of fun and I hope to see pages posted on the scrappin with swaps when you all get back!:)

Morning all
Having a great time Hung out across the hall with PBF and ZTH we all gathered there and yacked. It was so much fun. Linda has pictures. Off to class this am and meet up with all the day trippers. Can't wait to see you all and chat.
Need to pack stuff up and pack the car before 11. then just hang out last class for us is a 1:50.

Christy, Holly and I aren't going to be able to make it, Bubba is sick and I don't want to drive all that way myself. :sad1:

Have fun!

I'm sorry. I feel terrible that you are not going.

Please, don't worry about it. Now I won't be tempted to spend money I shouldn't! And, DH is soooooooooooo happy he doesn't have to take Morgan to dance. I'll make him take her next week instead ;)

Well my dh is happy be ause he won't look like jethro anymore once they fix his tooth today!

I know but i really wanted to. I wanted to see the vendor faire. I wanted to have lunch with my dis friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter