Who here uses CM's SBC+ for digital scrapping?

I have two copies of SBC3 - one on my laptop and one on my desktop. I was able to use both computers with SBC2 - am I no longer able to use both to access the same "stuff" - storybooks and products - like I used to? I have all my digi scrapping stuff on an EHD. I just got the SBC3 upgrade added to my desktop - so this is my first time trying to access.

CM support shut down 50 minutes ago, so I'm looking for any help you knowledgable gals can give me.

TIA!

I'm not sure how that works. I seem to remember I had that problem, too, even when I ran 2.0. Hav you heard from CM yet? Did they have an answer?

I'm not sure how that works. I seem to remember I had that problem, too, even when I ran 2.0. Hav you heard from CM yet? Did they have an answer?

I stumbled across some of my missing stuff. I haven't taken the time, yet, to call in. I'm also curious if I can use my EHD to store all my kits, then easily access them from both my laptop and desktop. Haven't investigated that one yet either.

Labdogs - your templates look fabulous. I plan to head to your blog tomorrow to grab them! Thank you for offering them up and I look forward to more. :banana:

I only have one copy of SBC 3 but I have everything including the storybooks I am working on the EHD and I access them easily.

Freebie alert! I made a freebie SBC+ template to share on my blog. More to come in the future!

http://jess-scraps.blogspot.com/2009/11/free-cm-templates.html

I'd love to hear suggestions, questions, and comments! I hope to make this a regular feature on my blog! Thanks!

The template is based on this Block Party bash layout (all products in the layout by Britt, of course!)

472615563_hwfsB-M.jpg

455454084_hAVEH-M.jpg

701955065_dwhnC-M.jpg

701955079_3g5Sh-M.jpg

As always I love your templates...I am such a fan of you work!!!

Wow, I haven't seen templates like hers before. Thanks for sharing.

I have already started a new storybook in SBC+ and I have purchased 3.0, but I haven't loaded it onto my computer yet. How do you access current storybooks? Are they just 'there' when you open up SBC 3.0? I made some 2-page spreads and I and very interested in the feature on 3.0 that allows you to line up your embellishments and torn papers on both pages. Anyone else done that with an existing storybook?

Thanks,
Rae

I have already started a new storybook in SBC+ and I have purchased 3.0, but I haven't loaded it onto my computer yet. How do you access current storybooks? Are they just 'there' when you open up SBC 3.0? I made some 2-page spreads and I and very interested in the feature on 3.0 that allows you to line up your embellishments and torn papers on both pages. Anyone else done that with an existing storybook?

Thanks,
Rae

It should work just fine to bring your book into 3.0. You just go to work on an existing project and point it to the same folder you used to get your projects from for 2.0. The two page thing works nicely in 3.0!

Hi all,

I just recently started scrapping digitally and am wondering if anyone has advice/instructions for using non-CM templates (the ones you purchase from another site for example).

I thought I had it figured out, but now I'm not sure. I've "re-assembled" all the .png files to create the template in SBC, but I can't figure out if there's a way to easily drag photos and elements into the blank boxes.

I apologize if this is located somewhere in the thread already. I tried doing a search and didn't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

Does anyone else have issues with Text Wrapping? I've checked their instructions several times and I do exactly as they say, but I cannot get it to work. Any tips?

TIA

Hi all,

I just recently started scrapping digitally and am wondering if anyone has advice/instructions for using non-CM templates (the ones you purchase from another site for example).

I thought I had it figured out, but now I'm not sure. I've "re-assembled" all the .png files to create the template in SBC, but I can't figure out if there's a way to easily drag photos and elements into the blank boxes.

I apologize if this is located somewhere in the thread already. I tried doing a search and didn't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

Use the cut and fill ribbon to fill those boxes with paper or colors. If you want to add pictures, you have to add a picture box the same size as the element from the template, or just add the picture to the layout and size them to match the template pieces.

BTW, new free, SBC+ card template on my blog today!!

Use the cut and fill ribbon to fill those boxes with paper or colors. If you want to add pictures, you have to add a picture box the same size as the element from the template, or just add the picture to the layout and size them to match the template pieces.

BTW, new free, SBC+ card template on my blog today!!

Thanks, Jessica! I love your templates!

OK, I've got my new SBC+ loaded and started playing with it. Now I need to know what kind of non CM templates I can use and how to get them into the program. OH, and I love the template Jessica (labdogs42) has-how do I load that one so I can use it?
I'm such a newbie at all this computer stuff! :confused3 I do learn quickly though provided it's in simple English since I'm not that computer savy.
Thanks for all the help! :worship:

OK, I've got my new SBC+ loaded and started playing with it. Now I need to know what kind of non CM templates I can use and how to get them into the program. OH, and I love the template Jessica (labdogs42) has-how do I load that one so I can use it?
I'm such a newbie at all this computer stuff! :confused3 I do learn quickly though provided it's in simple English since I'm not that computer savy.
Thanks for all the help! :worship:

I don't bother with other templates, I find them a pain to use in SBC+ (well, if they are free I will bother, like the Tuesday Templates form Scrapmatters, but I won't BUY .png templates!). With those, you get a bunch of .png files that you can fill with papers, etc, but they don't work like a SBC+ template.

As for my templates, when you download them, save them to the folder where your storybooks are (Mine is Creative memories - StoryBooks on my EHD). When you want to use one of my pages in a project, go to import page and search the list for my page and it should come right in! Try it and if my directions aren't clear enough, I'll try again!

Thanks for the reminder that I need to get some new templates up on my blog!;)

It worked! Yea!! :cool1:
Thank you. I'm trying not to buy any either. I even watched the webinar to learn how to make my own. I want to print out 8.5 x 11 calendars for my parents and in-laws. The layouts look OK but I think I need to work on them (a LOT) more before I decide on which ones to use. I want to use pictures of us growing up for our respective parents so they need to be good. ;)

It has been almost 10 days since this was last updated... bad girls. lol

So, has anyone bought and used the Simple Start CD? Do you like the layouts and is it easy to use?
Any opinions???

Missy

It has been almost 10 days since this was last updated... bad girls. lol

So, has anyone bought and used the Simple Start CD? Do you like the layouts and is it easy to use?
Any opinions???

Missy

I haven't gotten it, but I might pick one up the next time I order. I need to update my blog with some new free goodies for all my SBC using pals! I'll try to do that this week!

When my husband told me he had not bought it for Christmas I was hoping he way lying. He wasn't.... sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter