VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

Grendal- wow what a list- You are interested in Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Everest 4/5, Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic, Haunted Mansion Madame Leota, Pink Princess Hat, Pirate Quest Hat, Gold Mickey Ears... for lots and lots of things... I have traded my Everest 4/5 pin and Pink Princess hat- well I have pending trades on those- and I may be accepting another offer on the Pirate Quest hat too.. But I do have the Grand Floridian, HM Bride, HM Leota and Gold ears available- if you'd like to make an offer on those that would be great- I like the following from your list the most....
1x 50th Lamp - Gold
1x Herbie Couch
1x Gold Turnstile
1x Blue Turnstile
1x Purple Turnstile
1x Gold Penny Press
1x Blue Penny Press
1x Purple Penny Press
2x Mickey Christmas trees
1x Green Candy Cane
1x Yellow Candy Cane
1x Magenta Candy Cane
1x Red Candy Cane
2x Halloween Candy Dispenser

ok..finally got back into the trading thread now that my challenge is submitted. So your list has changed...heres what im interested in off of your existing list

Grand Floridian Hotel (host)x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
St. Patrick's Day clover pin x2
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena x1
Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic x1
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota x1
Musketeer Hat x1
Gold Mickey Ears x1
Black Mickey Ears x1
Sorceror Mickey Hat x1
Haunted Mansion Top Hat 1

and i offer the following ..
1x Gold Turnstile
1x Blue Turnstile
1x Purple Turnstile
1x Gold Penny Press
1x Blue Penny Press
1x Purple Penny Press
1x Mickey Christmas trees
1x Green Candy Cane
1x Yellow Candy Cane
1x Magenta Candy Cane
1x Red Candy Cane
1x Halloween Candy Dispenser

let me know what you think.

thanks...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back- I've been at work and sick so I haven't been on as often as I like- and when I do get on from work- I can't manage my trade thread much- I'm off today and tomorrow for anyone I have pending trades with...
Pirate Emory Full tiki pin set for animation viewer-
TooToo22Tent room for your two gold items
MagicBubbles VMK Birthday and Valentine 06 for 6000 credits

Also I have not heard back from the following:
ScooterJake who wanted enchanted tiki room x2, grand floridian (I have other's offering on this) Everest 1/5, Everest 3/5 (also other offer for this that I will accept if they do), surf pin

LuNaReveAK Lodge room and black ears (I have another offer on my last pair of those that I plan to accept) but I will take the teleport for the AK lodge room

Imagine Ears Bombardment, Burning Village, Hurricane Bay, and Treasure Cove pins... for???

Now to new offers...
ty :) SoOoOo, here are the items off your list I'm really interested in:

Red Football Helmet
Blue Camera Shirt
Haunted Mansion Brown

I was also wondering, are you only selling the Tron Outfit + Black HM Outfit as sets? ...because I need the top and pants of Tron, and the shoes from the HM Outfit.

I have:
Skeleton At the Helm XMas
Mickey Ear Pumpkin
Halloween Pumpkin Bag
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Green
Toy Soldier Red
As well as a room full of other semi-rare stuff, but you didn't mention any of them, soo...

I can also get you the crates, trees, space mtn poles you mentioned, and/or can give you credits by quest machine. Would you like to let me know what's a fair offer? ...because I really don't know :confused3

PS I <3 the picture in your signature. :jumping1:

For the football helmet and the camera shirt I'll take any three things off your list except for the pumpkin bag
For the Brown Haunted Mansion I'd like a little more...

As for the Trons- I could trade those apart- but I'd like to keep the black mansion as a set unless you want to make a really great offer for the shoes. I would consider some of your other items that you may have- just let me know...

Grendal saidok..finally got back into the trading thread now that my challenge is submitted. So your list has changed...heres what im interested in off of your existing list

Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Everest 3/5 (Host)
St. Patrick's Day clover pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena
Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota
Musketeer Hat
Gold Mickey Ears
Black Mickey Ears
Sorceror Mickey Hat
Haunted Mansion Top Hat

and i offer the following ..
1x Gold Turnstile
1x Blue Turnstile
1x Purple Turnstile
1x Gold Penny Press
1x Blue Penny Press
1x Purple Penny Press
1x Mickey Christmas trees
1x Green Candy Cane
1x Yellow Candy Cane
1x Magenta Candy Cane
1x Red Candy Cane
1x Halloween Candy Dispenser

let me know what you think.

Ok for most of the items you want I'll accept your offer- but I'm thinking I would need a little more for the Grand Floridian Pin, Musketeer hat, and HM top hat... But I would definitely trade all the others- for your current offer.

Hi,
if you've not yet confirmed the trade for tiki room opens pin, I would like to offer an animation viewer for it =)

Magic Bubbles- send me a pm with times you plan to be on so I can meet you

Toastbread- I do have a confirmed trade but if I don't hear from him soon or if he backs out I will certainly contact you about it first...

Thanks for the trade VMKFan13

Magic Bubbles- send me a pm with times you plan to be on so I can meet you

Toastbread- I do have a confirmed trade but if I don't hear from him soon or if he backs out I will certainly contact you about it first...

Thanks for the trade VMKFan13

Alright, looking forward to your update! :)

Was interested in the following pins:

Blizzard Beach
Castaway Creek
Typhoon Lagoon
Summit Plummit
Surf Pin (host)

I have DLR pumpkin, Candy Dispenser, Animation Sets, Gold Set (Penny Press, Ride Gate, Number Generator, Ride Control) and magic mirror. Also, willing to buy this weekends St. Patrick's Day pins.

Was interested in the following pins:

Blizzard Beach
Castaway Creek
Typhoon Lagoon
Summit Plummit
Surf Pin (host)

I have DLR pumpkin, Candy Dispenser, Animation Sets, Gold Set (Penny Press, Ride Gate, Number Generator, Ride Control) and magic mirror. Also, willing to buy this weekends St. Patrick's Day pins.

Ok- how about for all of those pins- I get the DLR Pumpkin, Animation Viewer and Magic Mirror...

And MagicBubbles- thanks for the trade...

Ok- how about for all of those pins- I get the DLR Pumpkin, Animation Viewer and Magic Mirror...

Ooops, animation "viewer" ... i was talking about the desk, sorry :confused3 We are cool with the pumpkin and the magic mirror :thumbsup2

What else might interest you ?? I have a Pirate Well ??

Ooops, animation "viewer" ... i was talking about the desk, sorry We are cool with the pumpkin and the magic mirror

What else might interest you ?? I have a Pirate Well ??
Today 06:29 PM

How about the pumpkin, the mirror, and gold set?

Hi. I am interested in
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan

I have these items to offer from:
racing pin
green wreath
magic mirror
bat bag
green candy cane
bubbling cauldron
maleficent throne
blue mansion rocker
other halloween and christmas buyables from 2006

I don't really know how much to offer for the toucan but I know it is valuable. Interested in any of my list?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
KeepSwimmingDory in VMK too

Hi. I am interested in
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan

I have these items to offer from:
racing pin
green wreath
magic mirror
bat bag
green candy cane
bubbling cauldron
maleficent throne
blue mansion rocker
other halloween and christmas buyables from 2006

I don't really know how much to offer for the toucan but I know it is valuable. Interested in any of my list?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
KeepSwimmingDory in VMK too

KeepSwimmingDory- how about the race pin or magic mirror for the hyena? Right now I have another person who offered for the toucan- but I will keep you in mind for it

To all I have pending trades I'm off and on today- but will be working most of the weekend- (plan to only get on to get pin tomorrow) send me a pm and we can arrange to meet up- Monday I'm off work but have a meeting at 10am central time that may take until noon or so... and will be off Tuesday and Wednesday too...

KeepSwimmingDory- how about the race pin or magic mirror for the hyena? Right now I have another person who offered for the toucan- but I will keep you in mind for it

OK I will trade the racing pin for the hyena. I am patient too if it will be a few days before your work schedule allows you to meet up. I work at home so just let me know when you are available to meet and I can usually sign on to trade.

And I am still interested in toucan if you don't work out something with the other trader.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
KeepSwimmingDory

here are the pins you have i am still interested in, if you want to trade any pins with me let me know, I have giraffe, zebra, and racing (tell me how many of each one you need and which of your pins you will trade for)

Pins Pins Pins...
50th Celebration Quest x2
Surf Pin (host) x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Tiki Opens 1963(Host) x1 1 pending
Pirate Insider Tour Pin x2

I have a Racing Pin. Which hats could I trade for this? I also have some rare furniture if you are interested. Just let me know. :)

delicious said:
here are the pins you have i am still interested in, if you want to trade any pins with me let me know, I have giraffe, zebra, and racing (tell me how many of each one you need and which of your pins you will trade for)

Pins Pins Pins...
50th Celebration Quest x2
Surf Pin (host) x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Tiki Opens 1963(Host) x1 1 pending
Pirate Insider Tour Pin x2

In our last communication in a pm you were interested in HKDL Hotel, Contemporary, 50th quest, Talking Toucan, Pirate insider, Space Mountain Ride, and VMK Birthday...

But of the ones above.... I have previous offers on the Grand Floridian, the Everest 3/5, the surf pin, tiki opens pin and the madame leota pin...

I do still have the 50th celebration pin and a pirate insider available- I am really not that interested in any more giraffe, zebra or racing pins as I've traded for more than I think I needed...

From your previous list of wants- I still have the HKDL Hotel, Contemporary, 50th quest, Talking toucan (I'm getting lots of other offers on this one though), Pirate insider, space mountain ride, and VMK birthday...

Please let me know what you are interested in and make an offer for the items.

AvastItsHannah Said
I have a Racing Pin. Which hats could I trade for this? I also have some rare furniture if you are interested. Just let me know.
03-17-2007 12:01 PM

I'm not really interested in any more racing pins- sorry- But I do have a few hats available- why don't you pick one your interested in and make an offer.

I am still waiting to meet with the following people
PirateEmory -Full Tiki Set for animation viewer

TooToo22- Tent room for 2 of the "gold" items

Grendal-Everest 3/5, st pats, hyena, HM Bride, HM Leota, Gold ears, black ears, and sorceror for (many items turnstiles, penny preses, mickey tree, candy canes, candy dispensor...- Also waiting for offer on Grand floridian, Musketeer, and HM Top hat...

ScooterJake- you were to get back to me with an offer for Everest 1/5 and Enchanted Tiki Pins

LuNaReve- AK Lodge Room- for teleport magic and ???

ImaginEars - Bombardment, Burning Village, Hurricane Bay, Treasure Cove for ???

BunnyWuggles- Red Football Helmet and camera shirt for 3 items off your list

Tigerholic- Full Waterpark pin set- for mirror and gold set

KeepswimmingDory Hyena for Race pin...

Ok- I will be available today(3/19) and this evening if you can pm me with times you are available-
Tomorrow (3/20) I have to work during the day- but will be available in the evening again send a pm
Wednesday (3/22) I'll be available most of the day if we have a time set to meet just send a pm

In your contact PM- let me know what your vmk name is too- so if I need to search for you I can- I am usually on as VirtuallyMe or VirtuallyNotMe- if I'm waiting to meet up with you- most cases I will be on as virtuallynotme since she is the one holding all the goodies

how about two of the new green hats for the 50th quest pin and the vmk birthday pin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter