VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

Have you had time to look at the offers yet? Anyways, It is totally fine that you are having a slow reply. Good luck with your new job :)

No problem and thanks for the update! When you can get on, just PM me to see if I can hop on and meet you.

My List of available trades has been updated in the first post- for those of you with offers on multiple items you may want to check again- I was making most answers off old lists and off the top of my head so some things have changed...

Ok...
JollyRogerD- I will be on tomorrow during the day- I'm actually taking a day off before working all weekend- PM me to let me know if you will be available to tradefor Pan Hat- your animation viewer, magic mirror and blue soldier

Julia&NicksMom- I don't have the pink superhero suit afterall- sorry- please let me know if you want to revise your offer or not

PurpleHusky- I am still considering your offer of 8000 credits for the pirate hat but would like to see what else I am offered- but so far you are in the lead

Swimmingneno- I'm sorry but I will have to decline your offer of magenta rocket and briarstone for the flip hat

jasonpwns- How about both the chair and the pumpkin for the room code- I also want to remind you that there is a possibility that the room code isn't valid- I would be willing to trade you and then send you the code- and if it doesn't work trade back-

TooToo22- I'm sorry but I am going to have to decline your offer of ATIS Molecules pin, ATIS Scanner pin, magenta rocket, briar stones, and gold stuff for the Pirate hat, flip hat, tent room, and prison room

delicious- I'm going to decline your offers for the hats. I will consider most of your pin offers but think you may need to go a little higher for some- 4 pins you are requesting were host pins (Surf, Churro, Everest 3/5, and Tiki Opens) and are worth more than 1000 credits each. But would take the 10000 credits for the other 10 pins you wanted (TL saucer, TL People mover, TL Skyway, TL Motorboat, Turkey leg, hurricane bay, bombardment, burning village, tangarao tiki and rongo tiki) I will be on and off during the day tomorrow if you want to meet for those trades still-

These are the pins I am interested in:

DLR Disneyland Hotel
HKDL Disneyland Hotel
Contemporary Hotel
Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Fireworks Magic
Buzz Cup
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan
Snowman Magic
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota

Please check out my thread. If there is nothing you like I can offer credits. :)

Everest 1/5 x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Everest 4/5 x1
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena x10
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan x1
Maui Tiki x3
Tangaroa Ru tiki x4
Tiki Opens 1963(Host) x1
Pirate Quest Hat x1
Musketeer Hat x2
Peter Pan Hat x2

I am trading 1 star bat magic and interested in all above. Could you let me know what you think would be a fair trade? :goodvibes

Ok here is what i need

enchanted Tiki 5/9
Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Typhoon Lagoon
St. Patrick's Day clover pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan
Tiki Opens 1963(Host)
Valentine 06
VMK Birthday Pin
Green Backwards hat
Pirate Quest Hat
Musketeer Hat
Peter Pan Hat
Pink Princess Hat
Herbie Girl Outfit (will only trade as full 4pc outfit)
High School Musical Costume Girl (3pc)

And here is what i have for trade

4,000 credits by quest machine
DLR pumpkin
Gold Snowman
tiki things to many to count
tron arcade seats

i dont want all this i just want some

I offer 1,000 credits for the enchanted tiki 3/9 pin.
And 3,000 credits for the 3/5 everest pin.

Thanks for looking at my offer!

Stitch:stitch2:

Hi Virtual! I would like to offer 8,000 credits for the princess hat (not the tiara), and 10,000 credits for the pirate quest hat.

i will take the trade minus the tl people mover pin (I got it yesterday) so that will be 9000 instead of 10000 ( so i will be taking the tl saucer tl skyway tl motorboat turkey let hurricane bay bombardment burining village tangaroo tiki and rongo tiki

other pins i am interested in are:
i offer 1000 for each of the non host pins and 1500 for host pins

DLR Disneyland Hotel x2
Contemporary Hotel x4
Grand Floridian Hotel (host)x1
Churro Pin (host) x2
Surf Pin (host) x1
Buzz Cup x2
Disneyland 5/9 x5
Everest 2/5 x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Everest 4/5 x1
St. Patrick's Day clover pin x3
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena x10
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan x1
Tiki Opens 1963(Host) x1
Monstor's Opening x2
Narnia Movie Poster x1
Pirate Insider Tour Pin x3
Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic x2
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota x1

these two i am not sure if i need can you describe them to me please
50th Celebration Quest x2
Halloween Balloon Pin (host) x1

and i may have this on but will have to check when vmk opens
New Year's 06 x16

i did not want all that stuff just some.change u mind?

My List of available trades has been updated in the first post- for those of you with offers on multiple items you may want to check again- I was making most answers off old lists and off the top of my head so some things have changed...

Ok...
JollyRogerD- I will be on tomorrow during the day- I'm actually taking a day off before working all weekend- PM me to let me know if you will be available to tradefor Pan Hat- your animation viewer, magic mirror and blue soldier

Julia&NicksMom- I don't have the pink superhero suit afterall- sorry- please let me know if you want to revise your offer or not

PurpleHusky- I am still considering your offer of 8000 credits for the pirate hat but would like to see what else I am offered- but so far you are in the lead

Swimmingneno- I'm sorry but I will have to decline your offer of magenta rocket and briarstone for the flip hat

jasonpwns- How about both the chair and the pumpkin for the room code- I also want to remind you that there is a possibility that the room code isn't valid- I would be willing to trade you and then send you the code- and if it doesn't work trade back-

TooToo22- I'm sorry but I am going to have to decline your offer of ATIS Molecules pin, ATIS Scanner pin, magenta rocket, briar stones, and gold stuff for the Pirate hat, flip hat, tent room, and prison room

delicious- I'm going to decline your offers for the hats. I will consider most of your pin offers but think you may need to go a little higher for some- 4 pins you are requesting were host pins (Surf, Churro, Everest 3/5, and Tiki Opens) and are worth more than 1000 credits each. But would take the 10000 credits for the other 10 pins you wanted (TL saucer, TL People mover, TL Skyway, TL Motorboat, Turkey leg, hurricane bay, bombardment, burning village, tangarao tiki and rongo tiki) I will be on and off during the day tomorrow if you want to meet for those trades still-

How about the purple one instead?

or I have heard rumors that they may not be tradeable - if so then
Fourth of July Hat
Cowboy hat
Gold Mickey Ears
Black Mickey Ears

Ok- I think I did bad by offering so much to trade in one thread lol- please be patient- as I work around things- I thought I'd be off all day and was just called into work so as soon as I finish this I'm off for a bit...

PrincessJen09 Would you mind making an offer- or at least give me a link- I don't get a lot of time on lately and didn't get a chance to look at all you offered- if you don't mind to- when/if you do repost your request- you can just quote your first post if you want...

ToastbreadSorry I have to decline your offer- thanks though

elikapekakiniyou posted that you didn't want it all- can you be more specific and make an offer for specific items in one post - thanks..

stitchpingirl I will accept the 1000 credits for the Enchanted tiki 3/9 pin but need to hold off on the everest 3/5 as I have several other offers too...

California Dreamin-Not sure how many credits for the princess hat- I have been offered 8000 for it and the last one I traded I got a white snowman and a few other items too

Purple Duck You are currently in the lead for the pirate hat for 10000 credits- and the princess for 8000 but I would like to give it just a little longer if you don't mind...

Delicious- ok- so we have a definite deal of 1000 credits for the following 9 pins: tl saucer, tl skyway, motor boat,turkey leg, hurricane bay, bombardment, burning village, tangarao tiki and rongo tiki for 9000 credits total
I will also accept 1000 credits each for the following: DLR Disneyland hotel, buzz cup, disneyland 5/9, st patrick's day, laughing hyena, monstors open, and narnia movie pin for another 7000 credits
I would also give you New Years06 for 1000 credits
That would be a total of 17,000 credits for the 17 pins...
I would have to decline your offer for the other pins at this time- sorry
And to answer your other questions- the 50th Celebration Quest pin is the one from DLR In park quest for the 50th, and the Halloween balloon is the ghost pin- it was the host pin for halloween.

TooToo22Sorry my powers of ESP are a little rusty over the internet- can you make a specific offer for specific items- and then I could let you know if I change my mind...

Julie&NicksmomOk- just need to clarify- you originally offered the football randomizer and blue stitch travel case but have editted your request off and on so I'm not sure what all you are wanting for your offer. is it just the 4th of July, cowboy, gold and black ears or did you want those in addition to the green flip, musketeer, pan and jafar? Like I said before I think I may have overloaded myself with this thread lol... feel free to pm if you want to discuss this further.

Ok- everyone- I'm off to work- I will try to get back and update the lists soon
I did accept trades on the following: one full set of Tiki pins, a pan hat, one enchanted tiki pin (above), and the pins listed above in my response to Delicious...

If you are wondering how much else I have to trade of each- the numbers are in white out behind the lists - sorry no time to edit my original post at this time- but will when I get home if possible

Off to work.

okay this is what I am interested in. They are in order of my wants
1. black mickey ears
2. gold mickey ears
3. green superhero
4. Superhero shoes
5. superhero mask

This is what I have to offer:
1. Animation desk and stool
2. Red candy cane
3. HSM room code
4. HSM piano
5. Football first down marker
6. Red cowboy shirt
7. Well chair

I do not know much about trading so if you could tell me what would be a fair trade I would appreciate it.

yes we have a definite deal of 1000 credits for the following 9 pins: tl saucer, tl skyway, motor boat,turkey leg, hurricane bay, bombardment, burning village, tangarao tiki and rongo tiki for 9000 credits total
and i will take the following also DLR Disneyland hotel, buzz cup, disneyland 5/9, st patrick's day, laughing hyena, monstors open, and narnia movie pin for another 7000 credits
making my total 16000
pm me when you are on and ready to trade.
thanks

Hi again Virtual!

No problem waiting to see what happens with the two hats, just would like a chance to counter offer before you decide. :goodvibes

I somehow (can't imagine how) missed that you had the New Year's 06 Donald Duck pins!! OMG gf, I have been collecting those.. and to see someone with a "lot" of them!! I fully realize you can't 'gift' them, (as in my Wish list in siggie), but I definitely would like all you have! Is say 1,000 credits each agreeable? (Is it only 16 you have? :rotfl2: )

:donald:

ATIS Pins for pirate hat?
or ATIS pins 2 magenta rockets and 3 gold items not the rope or chair for pirate hat or flip and tent code

Ok- got home and got dinner started- I will be online on VMK in a bit...

VirtuallyNotMe is holding all my trades but I will be on as VirtuallyMe...

dumby said:
okay this is what I am interested in. They are in order of my wants
1. black mickey ears
2. gold mickey ears
3. green superhero
4. Superhero shoes
5. superhero mask

This is what I have to offer:
1. Animation desk and stool
2. Red candy cane
3. HSM room code
4. HSM piano
5. Football first down marker
6. Red cowboy shirt
7. Well chair

I do not know much about trading so if you could tell me what would be a fair trade I would appreciate it.
Today 10:53 AM
I will trade the full (4pc) green super hero set, the black ears and the gold ears for your animation desk and stool, red candy cane, football first down marker and well chair

delicious said:
yes we have a definite deal of 1000 credits for the following 9 pins: tl saucer, tl skyway, motor boat,turkey leg, hurricane bay, bombardment, burning village, tangarao tiki and rongo tiki for 9000 credits total
and i will take the following also DLR Disneyland hotel, buzz cup, disneyland 5/9, st patrick's day, laughing hyena, monstors open, and narnia movie pin for another 7000 credits
making my total 16000
pm me when you are on and ready to trade.
thanks
Great- I will pm you as soon as I get on again

PurpleDuck said:
Hi again Virtual!

No problem waiting to see what happens with the two hats, just would like a chance to counter offer before you decide.

I somehow (can't imagine how) missed that you had the New Year's 06 Donald Duck pins!! OMG gf, I have been collecting those.. and to see someone with a "lot" of them!! I fully realize you can't 'gift' them, (as in my Wish list in siggie), but I definitely would like all you have! Is say 1,000 credits each agreeable? (Is it only 16 you have? )
We can definitely work out a deal for the pins... I'll send you a pm when not me and me are both on lol
FYI- you have been countered on the princess hat...

jasonpwns said:
Traded pumpkin Chair and a stool post?
Ok- so I'm guessing you want a prison room for a chair and stool post? Can we hold off a bit on this one...

Tootoo 22 said:
ATIS Pins for pirate hat?
or ATIS pins 2 magenta rockets and 3 gold items not the rope or chair for pirate hat or flip and tent code
Ok I'd trade the tent room for some of your things but really not interested in those for the hats you are asking for... sorry about that- the only ATIS pin I am interested in is the Eye...

California_Dreamin said:
I offer 10,000 credits for princess minnie
Like I told the duck- I'm still deciding on this- but you are now in the lead for the princess hat...

Edit to add... well I guess the Kingdom is Full lol- and now closed- it is worse than a Sunday...
I doubt I will be able to get on until next Tuesday- I will try over the weekend but can't garuntee- for those who I have agreed on trades I will pm you when I can get on... but like I said it may be Tuesday during the day or Wednesday... Gee I wanted a job and now it sucks to have to work lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter