VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

I am sorry, I didn't realize that you were still waiting for a reply from me. I have already acquired those items, so I won't be needing them anymore. Thank you.

how about two of the new green hats for the 50th quest pin and the vmk birthday pin?

Sorry- Really not interested in the Green hats- we managed to all get one- and I'm trying to get rid of that sort of extra now...

BunnyWuggles Said: I am sorry, I didn't realize that you were still waiting for a reply from me. I have already acquired those items, so I won't be needing them anymore. Thank you.
Yesterday 03:47 PM
Not a problem I've taken you off my list

Hi,
could i know the status of my offer?
1 Animation Viewer
for
1 Tiki opens pin?
Thanks.

someone else has the only offer on the tiki opens pin- I'm waiting to meet up with him- if he doesn't for some reason I will contact you first to see if you are still interested.

Just Letting people know that I will be around this weekend- (Saturday evening and most of day Sunday) and on Monday...

I'd love to get some of the trades I have set up completed.

Please let me know when you will be available so we can meet up

enchanted Tiki 5/9
HKDL Disneyland Hotel
Contemporary Hotel
Grand Floridian Hotel
Everest 1/5
Hk Fantasyland Pin
Jungle Cruise Laughing Heyena
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan
Tiki Opens 1963
Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic
Tomorrowland People Mover

I like these pins! I offer an animation viewer for them.

enchanted Tiki 5/9
HKDL Disneyland Hotel
Contemporary Hotel
Grand Floridian Hotel
Everest 1/5
Hk Fantasyland Pin
Tiki Opens 1963
Tomorrowland People Mover

I like these pins! I offer an animation viewer for them.

Several of the pins you are asking for are already offered to others... I believe I still have the Laughing Heyena and People mover (I think)
but most of the others are in pending trades.

I am interested in the Valentine 06 pin. I offer 3,000 credits worth of buyables on your list-trees, crates, or the new pins or costumes that will come out on the coming weekend.

Also, I am interested in the herbie outfit for a girl. I make the same offer of 3,000 credits worth of stuff for it.

Several of the pins you are asking for are already offered to others... I believe I still have the Laughing Heyena and People mover (I think)

hmm... Ok how about 2 magic mirrors and a herbie hat?

VickiV said: I am interested in the Valentine 06 pin. I offer 3,000 credits worth of buyables on your list-trees, crates, or the new pins or costumes that will come out on the coming weekend.

Also, I am interested in the herbie outfit for a girl. I make the same offer of 3,000 credits worth of stuff for it.

Hi there- I will accept your offer for the Valentine 06 pin... how about mostly in either the parrot palms or the palm and palm trunks from Ned's...

I think the Herbie Outfit is a little more valuable than 3000 credits though so I will have to turn that down.

MKOATEYW said:hmm... Ok how about 2 magic mirrors and a herbie hat?
to my message that said:
Ok I will take your offer for the two pins I have currently available.

I do want to apologize to all who I have pending trades- things have been busy- I am off work today and tomorrow but won't be online all day- please send me a pm if we have a pending trade- I'd like to get as many done as possible

I am interested in the whole tomorrowland retro pin set.

I offer:

* DLR Pumpkin
*Magic mirror

Hey Virtual,
would you like a 3000 credits shopping spree for the talking toucan? Thanks!

Hi Virtual,
I would also offer an animation viewer for a toucan/hyena pin, preferbably a toucan. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

P.S. My offer for the Tiki Room Opens pin is still available.

EDIT: I'll also offer 3000 credits for the valentine's 06

i am interested in the following:

Contemporary Hotel
Grand Floridian Hotel
Churro Pin
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Popcorn
Pretzel
Turkey Leg
50th Celebration Quest
Blizzard Beach
Castaway Creek
Typhoon Lagoon
Summit Plummit
Surf Pin
Maui Tiki
Rongo Tiki
Tangaroa Tiki
Tangaroa Ru tiki
Tiki Opens 1963
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota

Black Mickey Ears x1

Herbie Girl Outfit

i can trade credits for most of them :)
lol can you pm me with a list of prices for each??

sorry its so long lol

Thanks Astrostan and VickiV for the prompt trades...

I am working this weekend but if anyone can meet in the evening Saturday, Sunday, and Monday- I can probably arrange something- during the day is a rare possibility- because I am at work- I can't really garuntee it- but will be home by 7pm CDT

I'm off to bed now- though...

Still have pending trades with
KeepswimmingDory
Tiggerholic
Deliscious
Grendal
ImagineEars
LuNaReve
ScooterJake
TooToo22
PirateEmory
VickiV- trade #2

ToastBread For Toucan and Heyena- I will accept the Animation Viewer at this time the tiki open is still in a pending trade...

MAgicBubblesmany of the pins you are offering for are in pending trades- I will check through which ones exactly and get back to you- but most are... in pending trades- if you hilight beside the pins in the first post it lets you know how many I have left of each... I do know that the herbie outfit has just been promised to another trader- but the helmet is still available

MKOATYW I do still have the pins you are interested in if you want trade still

if you could make prices for the available ones tonight that would be great
i would like to know if i need to earn more credits before i go to bed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter