VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

i will be on today and tomorrow hopefully we can meet up to get our trade done. lol
i am princesstiytina and can usually be found in reds super trade room

Me and NotMe are on again... well NotMe is on- Me is getting there

VirtuallyNotMe is holding all the things- so best to search for her...

I will be on Dis readjusting my first post too- so hang around or send a pm here if I don't answer you

Thanks Delicious and JollyRogerD for completing trades yesterday...

I am getting on as notme... search VirtuallyNotMe and will be in a room if anyone is on and wants to trade- I will also be sorting cookies for Girl Scouts- but that won't take too long.

Send a PM here if I missed you- only plans for today are to get kids at 3 central- so I can probably arrange a time to meet the others whenever...

Also if anyone is interested - the first post has been updated- amounts I have of items are listed after the items in white out and will state if trade is pending on any of the items.

These are things I am interested in from your list:

enchanted Tiki 5/9 x2
Grand Floridian Hotel (host)x1
Everest 1/5 x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Surf Pin (host) x1
Tiki Opens 1963(Host) x1
Pink Princess Hat x1

I will offer (1) DLR pumpkin, (1) Gold
snowman, (1) Animation Viewer, (1) Magic Mirror, (1) Blue Holiday Wreath and (1) Invisibility 1* ( I didn't see anything in your list about magic but thought it cant hurt to put one in to help with the offer)

Please let me know what from the list of items I want you are willing to trade for the items I offered.

Thank you for the trade too, StitchpinGirl

ScooterJake- I sent you a pm with what I had available from your want list...

I'm on now as VirtuallyNotMe if anyone else wants to meet up

VirtuallyNotMe is on again... for those still waiting to trade.

For those who aren't but just reading- there are lots and lots of items for trade in the first post.

Hilight next to the items to see amounts available and if any pending trades are happening

Still many great items available for trade- check out post one for all things available- (hint: hilight beside the item to see if a trade is pending or if more than one item is available)...

I am on again as VirtuallyNotMe...

Imagine Ears... I only need 1 more giraffe pin right now- so can you adjust your offer for the 4 pirate pins I have (bombardment, burning village, hurricane bay, and treasure cave)...

Magic Bubbles I will accept your offer of 6000 credits for VMK Birthday and the Valentines 06 pins

Sophie Rose I have accepted your offer for the green flip hat- a DLR pumpkin, giraffe pin, dream shirt and bat bag

LuNaReve- you offered teleport for ak lodge room and black ears- have you considered adding to the offer?

I'll be doing a credit run then heading to one of my Epcot rooms as VirtuallyNotMe

im interested in the jungle cruise toucan pin??
i have 6000 credits for trade along with christmas furniture

I am offering for the Green Reversed Hat:

X1 Animation Viewer
X1 Explorer Suitcase Couch
X1 Wanted Poster

I can add to this offer.

If you want something different, please look at my trade thread: "Wanted: Flip Hat"

Chexie... not sure about the 6000 credits for the JC talking Toucan... let me think on it for a bit

Virtually Unknown- unfortunately I have a pending trade already for the hat- if it falls through I will keep your offer in mind

VirtuallyNotMe is on in her room for anyone with pending trades

Thanks for the trade Sophiedrose- remember to be careful about saying from Dis though- they are banning like crazy...

hey virtual, you posted on my thread you still needed two giraffe pins and would trade me pins, but you have not answered are you still interested in trading pins?

delicious... I only need one more giraffe right now- and I had sent a pm in response to yours say that at the time we could work something out to include those pins in the trade for all the other pins you wanted. And we still hadn't finalized what the other pins were worth...

BunnyWuggles (cute name btw)- no the bold items are just those more people seem to look for- my list is long so I bolded a few items- if you hilight next to the items on the list I have listed number available and how many are pending in trades posted to the outside

I'm off work today- but not planning on spending it all on vmk- if you want to try to meet up at a specific time please send me a pm

BunnyWuggles (cute name btw)- no the bold items are just those more people seem to look for- my list is long so I bolded a few items- if you hilight next to the items on the list I have listed number available and how many are pending in trades posted to the outside

ty :) SoOoOo, here are the items off your list I'm really interested in:

Red Football Helmet
Blue Camera Shirt
Haunted Mansion Brown

I was also wondering, are you only selling the Tron Outfit + Black HM Outfit as sets? ...because I need the top and pants of Tron, and the shoes from the HM Outfit.

I have:
Skeleton At the Helm XMas
Mickey Ear Pumpkin
Halloween Pumpkin Bag
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Green
Toy Soldier Red
As well as a room full of other semi-rare stuff, but you didn't mention any of them, soo...

I can also get you the crates, trees, space mtn poles you mentioned, and/or can give you credits by quest machine. Would you like to let me know what's a fair offer? ...because I really don't know :confused3

PS I <3 the picture in your signature. :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter