• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

np virtual, we can trade when ever as long as i know the pins are mine the credits are yours. lol

ok so what stuff for the tent?
or i also trading space bubble and musketeer hat let me know

Ok- got home and got dinner started- I will be online on VMK in a bit...

VirtuallyNotMe is holding all my trades but I will be on as VirtuallyMe...

I will trade the full (4pc) green super hero set, the black ears and the gold ears for your animation desk and stool, red candy cane, football first down marker and well chair

Great- I will pm you as soon as I get on again

We can definitely work out a deal for the pins... I'll send you a pm when not me and me are both on lol
FYI- you have been countered on the princess hat...

Ok- so I'm guessing you want a prison room for a chair and stool post? Can we hold off a bit on this one...

Ok I'd trade the tent room for some of your things but really not interested in those for the hats you are asking for... sorry about that- the only ATIS pin I am interested in is the Eye...

Like I told the duck- I'm still deciding on this- but you are now in the lead for the princess hat...

Edit to add... well I guess the Kingdom is Full lol- and now closed- it is worse than a Sunday...
I doubt I will be able to get on until next Tuesday- I will try over the weekend but can't garuntee- for those who I have agreed on trades I will pm you when I can get on... but like I said it may be Tuesday during the day or Wednesday... Gee I wanted a job and now it sucks to have to work lol

ok so what stuff for the tent?
or i also trading space bubble and musketeer hat let me know

I'm flexible for the tent room... how about two gold items (you pick) or one gold and one rocket...

I would like to offer 1,000 credits for each of the following pins-
treasure cave
everest 2/5
everest 4/5
4th of July
Monsters opening
3 more enchanted tiki 3/9 (in addition to the 1 we have agreed to)
For a total of 8,000 credits (9,000 including the original deal)

Thanks for looking!

Stitch:stitch2:

Hi,
Id like to make an offer for all of the following items. IM also interested in several of your pending trades if they fall through...

Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Everest 4/5
Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic
Haunted Mansion Madame Leota

Pink Princess Hat
Pirate Quest Hat
Gold Mickey Ears **EDITED...I LEFT THIS OF MY ORIGINAL LIST>>BUT MENT TO ADD IT

I Offer,

1x 50th Lamp - Gold
1x Green 50th Chair
1x Bamboo Floor Blue
1x Tiki Fountain
1x Everest Chair
2x Snow Carpet
2x Ice Cube Chair
1x Herbie Couch
1x Mama Leotas Table Blue
1x Monster Inc Teleporter GOLD
1x Gold Turnstile
1x Blue Turnstile
1x Red Turnstile
1x Purple Turnstile
1x Green Turnstile
1x Gold Penny Press
1x Blue Penny Press
1x Red Penny Press
1x Purple Penny Press
1x Green Penny Press
2x Mickey Christmas trees
4x Christmas Presents
1x Green Candy Cane
1x Blue Candy Cane
1x Yellow Candy Cane
1x Magenta Candy Cane
1x Red Candy Cane
5x Gingerbread Benches
1x Gingerbread Tree
2x Pink Wreath
1x Christmas Sleigh Chair
1x Blue Draddle Chair
1x Yellow Draddle Chair
1x Red Soldier
2x Mickey Pumpkin
2x Halloween Candy Dispenser
2x Pumpkin bag
2x Bat bag

let me know what you think..
thanks for looking..

I will trade the full (4pc) green super hero set, the black ears and the gold ears for your animation desk and stool, red candy cane, football first down marker and well chair

Let me know when we can get together and trade. I looked for you last night but did not find you. I am domby on VMK. I am also on and off the game all during the day/night.

Ok- I'm at work and don't have my list that I made of who I had trades with and didn't but will do any previouslly confirmed trades now...

VirtuallyNotMe is logged on and sitting in VirtuallyMe's room- so if you are on my friend's list you can find me and other wise you can search for either title to get to me...

Can you search for me. (domby I will go to my room) I cannot find you. I think you have to be in virtuallynotme's room to be able to find you under that name. :confused3

So sorry everyone- I was happily sitting in virtuallyme's room as virtuallynotme when something evil took possession of the work computer and closed all the windows (even non-internet) ones- so I restarted the computer and did not get to try again since my boss is on his way- and late to boot...

I should be home in an hour or so and will try to get on then- I'll pm those who have been trying to reach me most of today-

Thanks for your patience while I'm at work taking care of my patients-

(ok- I need to rest- I've worked 7 days in a row and have one more before I get a day off lol)

ok PM me when u on. Member I was trading u 22 gold items for tent code
Thanks

So sorry everyone- I was happily sitting in virtuallyme's room as virtuallynotme when something evil took possession of the work computer and closed all the windows (even non-internet) ones- so I restarted the computer and did not get to try again since my boss is on his way- and late to boot...

I should be home in an hour or so and will try to get on then- I'll pm those who have been trying to reach me most of today-

Thanks for your patience while I'm at work taking care of my patients-

(ok- I need to rest- I've worked 7 days in a row and have one more before I get a day off lol)

Ok... I am home and both me and not me (Virtuallyme and VirtuallyNotMe) are on VMK... but I am here if you find them- be patient for a few minutes lol

California Dreamin- I think I will take your offer of 15,000 credits for the pink princess hat.

Stitchpin girl- you wanted treasure cave, everest 2/5, everest 4/5, 4th of July, Monstor's open, and 3 more Enchanted Tiki pins in addition to the previous pin we already agreed on- for 9,000 - make it an even 10,000 and you got a deal...

Grendal- wow what a list- You are interested in Grand Floridian Hotel (host)
Everest 4/5, Haunted Mansion Bride in the attic, Haunted Mansion Madame Leota, Pink Princess Hat, Pirate Quest Hat, Gold Mickey Ears... for lots and lots of things... I have traded my Everest 4/5 pin and Pink Princess hat- well I have pending trades on those- and I may be accepting another offer on the Pirate Quest hat too.. But I do have the Grand Floridian, HM Bride, HM Leota and Gold ears available- if you'd like to make an offer on those that would be great- I like the following from your list the most....
1x 50th Lamp - Gold
1x Herbie Couch
1x Gold Turnstile
1x Blue Turnstile
1x Purple Turnstile
1x Gold Penny Press
1x Blue Penny Press
1x Purple Penny Press
2x Mickey Christmas trees
1x Green Candy Cane
1x Yellow Candy Cane
1x Magenta Candy Cane
1x Red Candy Cane
2x Halloween Candy Dispenser

Ok I'm hanging out in between Virtuallyme and Virtuallynotme's rooms- just search for one or the other...

Thanks Dumby and Julia_&_Nicks_Mom for the trades...

I'm sorry if anyone else was trying to find me- but I'm falling asleep sitting up- and have to be back at work tomorrow morning at 6am...

I will definitely be on Tuesday during the day probably 10-2 Central time for sure...

Great trade. Thanks to you also.

Stitchpin girl- you wanted treasure cave, everest 2/5, everest 4/5, 4th of July, Monstor's open, and 3 more Enchanted Tiki pins in addition to the previous pin we already agreed on- for 9,000 - make it an even 10,000 and you got a deal...

OK you have a deal. I will be on vmk late Monday night (after 10pm eastern) or on Tuesday night (after 8pm eastern) or Wednesday morning (open until noon eastern) let me know if any of these times work for you. Just pm me. Thanks!

Stitch:stitch2:

Just wanted to let everyone know- that I probably won't go on tonight- I am exhausted- after working all weekend and today- and being up all night with my son last night- I feel like I've done a slumber party or something...

I will be on tomorrow during the day and Wednesday to.

I have to go around 3pm central to get kids from school and on Tuesday I have a meeting from 6-8pm central time- but otherwise I can try to be on to meet you whenever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter