The Magician on Crescent Lake. A sister TR 4/28-5/4/24, Update 6/1**

Be still my beating heart!
It’s raining men hallelujah :rotfl:
knew exactly where you were dining as soon as I saw that title! :laughing:
:rotfl2:Of course you did! A side of good looking men with your pasta 🍝 who can complain
I really love that feature of the Boardwalk resorts.
Same, I love walking over to Epcot! We are staying at Boardwalk resort in September yay 😃
I've only seen It's a Small Mexico busy once. All other times it's been a walk-on.
This is such a nice filler ride and usually always a walk on!
Lady looks like she needs a visit to the dog groomer's. :laughing:
I thought the same thing! She needs a grooming! :rotfl:
Hmmm... I think I'd like this?
This drink was delicious and strong!
Light and crispy! Good. I've had calamari a bit too often where it's overcooked and chewy.
This was so good! The best I have had in awhile
Ahhhhh... I remember my first time seeing Disney fireworks... Remember that feeling well. ::yes::
It is really magical even Luminous Fireworks which is low on my list!
For me, not many rides are worth waiting in line an hour...
I love so many rides at Disney but totally agree. I don’t think there is one attraction I would wait an hour for!
Uh, oh! You?!?!? Say it isn't so!
I know, I’m losing my flawless planning skills! 🤣

I"m so glad to hear about your great experience at Via Napoli. Recently, all I read are negative reports and I've always loved that restaurant. I originally had it on my list for Thanksgiving but took it off after all the negatives. Now, I may have to put it back on.
I have eaten here Al least 10x maybe more and honestly we have never had a bad meal. Bad service and long wait a few times but our food has always been delicious
I recommend Via Napoli to all my friends doing a girls trip/sister get together, etc. I think it's the perfect place to split a few entrees and have fun interacting with the serving staff.
I agree totally. It is one of mine and Andi’s favorite places to eat!
Ugh, getting wet on rides is not fun. Especially when you're not expecting it.
I was surprised how wet I got! I stayed wet until we got back to the resort!
That magician captain sounds hilarious. I could just picture him being completely focused on his performance.
He was really funny and dismissive at the same time. We thought it was hilarious and giggled all the way back to the YC.
Despite the lightning lane flub for Na’vi River Journey, it sounds like you had a lovely morning at Animal Kingdom. Sa’tuli Canteen was an excellent choice for lunch - my daughter enjoyed the hot dog as much as you do!
It was such a nice morning and not fast paced. I love the hot dog meal. I tried the cheeseburger pods one time and right back to the hot dog haha 😆
Mmmmm, Via Napoli… we had to skip our lunch there as M wasn’t feeling well. I’m glad you had such a wonderful experience - and I agree the staff there is always incredibly good-looking!
It really was a great dining experience! I’m sorry you had to miss last time! Andi and I have been at least 10x maybe more!
I struggled to change my Disney pace traveling with my family. My sister can go a lot faster than two young kids! I did get used to it but I often felt we were going so slow.
I know exactly what you are saying! It was a little hard to adjust at first and I think I was making it more difficult for my sisters. I didn’t even realize it. I was doing mine and Andi’s pace!

I had to take a picture of this too. I was so pretty.
The bright pink color was so spring like, love LwtL
I'm happy to read this. We're going next month without Dennis but we will have the 3 boys.
It is a good place for little ones because it is really noisy so the kids can be loud, haha 😆
hope our meal is good here too.
I hope so! I have always had a good meal at Via Napoli service has not always been great but food has been consistent!
Oh nooooo!
A wet and soggy bottom is no fun :rotfl2:
Everyone moves at a different pace. I'm sure it was an adjustment to not go at the "Andy pace".
Yes I slowed down and we all enjoyed ourselves!
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed reading your post.
You are welcome and I’m glad you are enjoying the report!
Such a fun trip! I hope to do something similar soon.
Yay :cheer2: It is always exciting to have a trip coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter