Time To Get Girly!

While not specifically for Disney, when I was on vacation this past summer (and when I'm running late for work) my make-up routine is usually: Benefit's Total Moisturizer, (BB Cream or it's CC+ Cream - optional), Tarte's shape tape concealer, Benefit's Gimme Brow eyebrow gel, Benefit Mascara (They're Real or Roller Lash, whichever I happen to grab), (Ulta Tinted Eyeshadow Primer in Champagne and then e.l.f.'s aqua liquid to powder eyeshadow - optional), and Urban Decay's Vice Liquid Lipstick in a natural color (currently backtalk). During the day I have e.l.f's HD setting powder to help with oil/slickness.

If you wanted to do more to 'set' makeup I would recommend a primer. I have Ulta's Mattefying primer (pro tip, Monistat's powder gel is very similar and can help with chaffing and can be subbed as primer. it's cheaper and comes in a larger tube. You can find it where you find the yeast infection products, but it doesn't treat yeast infections) and Benefit's PoreFessional and I think I like the Mattefying one as well. If I have time I also use a priming spray and a setting spray (Urban Decay for both) that came in a travel/trial pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter