Those using swagbucks ???

So I just got well into an easy survey that was for 300 SB, so I got about three fourths of the way through it and was pretty confident I would finish, and I went over to Spin n Win and spun about 6 times until I won double SB on my next survey completion. 5 minutes later I got 600 SB for a survey that was less than 15 minutes! So easy!

PSA survey 34085619 30sb says 8 min. 10 min later basically the entire survey is done and then you don't qualify. zero reason for me to have have been disqualified. It was about upcoming movie releases

PSA survey 34085619 30sb says 8 min. 10 min later basically the entire survey is done and then you don't qualify. zero reason for me to have have been disqualified. It was about upcoming movie releases
Yea, I'm not lovin these surveys...I read about people here doing them, but I just spent 15+ minutes filling out a survey about baby carriers only to have it say I didn't qualify after it said I only had a few more questions left... not getting it or seeing how it's worth the time...

The surveys have been doing that to me lately too--they might even say that I qualify, ask me a BUNCH of questions (I got a ton for girl's toys the other day) and then 10-15 minutes later I'm kicked back with 1SB. I've basically been doing the 12 and 13 point Telemundo nCraves for the past few days. Totally worth it! But they just disappeared on me so I guess I'm back to just AYCE :)

I got the baby carrier survey too. I went through almost all of it and then it just wouldn't go forward. It didn't disqualify me but it wouldn't go to the next screen. I hit next a few times and then it gave me an unable to proceed message. So annoying

I thought people here were cashing in sb for paypal $, then paying for GC at BJ'S with PayPal. But I don't see paypal as a payment option. What am I missing?

I thought people here were cashing in sb for paypal $, then paying for GC at BJ'S with PayPal. But I don't see paypal as a payment option. What am I missing?

PayPal funds can be transferred directly into your bank account, so I think we all pretty much treat it like cash.

Just got up and checked sb, 1st goal met thanks to ayce and sb watch app that is still giving 6sb. AYCE had stopped but I was able to restart it. Maybe, at least for the weekend, the new quarter won't take it away. I'm still not confident that things will continue like June had but I'm happy at least for today.

Code - Applebees - for 2 SB good until 3 PM EST.

The banner on My Gift Cards Plus says Applebees bonus days, then underneath it says get double SB on all Dominos GC purchased! I can actually use Applebees so I am going to go ahead and hope I get the extra SB.

I ordered a $50 Applebees card and it did say I would get 700 SB so yay!

Good to know, but for some reason it never lets me watch anything but the PopSugar one and that one is pretty long and frequently gets stuck.
That would be miserable! I keep this list of short playlists on my tool bar; sometimes they list a few that you can't get to from the Watch page directly. It gets updated very often, so if something on the list isn't working, try the next one.
http://www.momsoffice.net/swagbucks-video-playlists-that-are-4-minutes-or-less-per-sb-updated-daily/

Last edited:
I see Gillette Razor offer says 1100sb today, but details still say 1250sb. I still might do it. I did it the other day on DF's account and then it wasn't showing on mine until now.

Can someone explain how AYCE runs on its own? I can find it on my upstairs computer usually but when I open it it brings up 2 windows. One with the countdown timer and the other with content. It doesn't seem to move forward on it's own. How do you get it to run without babysitting it? I am almost never upstairs during the day so I can't really watch the computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter