• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Can someone explain how AYCE runs on its own? I can find it on my upstairs computer usually but when I open it it brings up 2 windows. One with the countdown timer and the other with content. It doesn't seem to move forward on it's own. How do you get it to run without babysitting it? I am almost never upstairs during the day so I can't really watch the computer.

There are a few different auto-run nCraves, I am running the AYCE with the blue wall of TV screens now. It opens a separate countdown window and the content window. (It actually says it is an nGage not nCrave) When it has finished running the 20 videos, the content window closes and a new one opens immediately. I had to disable my adblocker to get it to run. I am running it in Chrome on a Mac desktop.

There is also the one with the big letters TV on it. That also runs continuously but all in the same window, with a short delay before the next one starts.

One success story, one not successful story.
I went to a Swagbucks Local restaurant last night, and received toward (and way over) my daily goal within a half hour (maybe sooner). It still shows pending under my activity, until the charge clears.

Since I was on a roll, I opened an email account in my son's name, and then tried to get referral points from him. However, Swagbucks would not allow his address. I tried deleting cache and using a different computer, but still no luck. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Can someone explain how AYCE runs on its own? I can find it on my upstairs computer usually but when I open it it brings up 2 windows. One with the countdown timer and the other with content. It doesn't seem to move forward on it's own. How do you get it to run without babysitting it? I am almost never upstairs during the day so I can't really watch the computer.

There are a few different auto-run nCraves, I am running the AYCE with the blue wall of TV screens now. It opens a separate countdown window and the content window. (It actually says it is an nGage not nCrave) When it has finished running the 20 videos, the content window closes and a new one opens immediately. I had to disable my adblocker to get it to run. I am running it in Chrome on a Mac desktop.

There is also the one with the big letters TV on it. That also runs continuously but all in the same window, with a short delay before the next one starts.

Similar to the AYCE with blue wall of TV screens, some will have the nGage window with the countdown and separate window with the content, but there'll be a Discovery Mode option on the countdown window. Make sure you click that option to turn it on, it'll shown Green rather than grey and then it'll auto run the content window. I don't see that option as often but if you don't turn the discovery mode on you have to click the green button to advance after every countdown. Since I haven't had one of those in a while I can't recall if they would auto start the next round or if you still had to click the button to start the next one.

Today I have AYCE Playlist #1 and #2 for 3sb but none of the SB 50+/allday Playlists for 1sb (or whatever they're calling the Discover TV one now, I haven't seen the yellow TV picture in a while but the same video playlist comes up under a new name) yet. Maybe I wore it out yesterday, it was raining so we did inside stuff and let the videos play for hours. :)

Kind of annoyed I can't get the middle row because I can't get the swag banner to show on walmart's site.

I used to be so confused by this. I thought the ones with the little round arrow were the ones that run automatically but i just figured out it has to say all you can eat in the title. Works perfectly

Kind of annoyed I can't get the middle row because I can't get the swag banner to show on walmart's site.

If you have the wag button installed try doing it through that. I think I had the same problem with the walmart, it was oenne of the shop ones, and got it to work through the button.

If you have the wag button installed try doing it through that. I think I had the same problem with the walmart, it was oenne of the shop ones, and got it to work through the button.
No swag button because I don't have android, or microsoft.

It's a browser extension not something for the phone. I have mine added on chrome and firefox.
I had googled awhile back and couldn't remember if it was pc or phone. I don't run anything but safari on my computer. Such a bummer.

I know theres a reward for meeting your daily goals so many days in a row. Is there a reward/benefit to completing your to do list everyday?

I know theres a reward for meeting your daily goals so many days in a row. Is there a reward/benefit to completing your to do list everyday?

You can get a bonus (which doesn't count toward your goal) anywhere from 1-9 SB for completing the 'to do list' I believe it is the same everyday for everyone.

Yes you earn spins per square that you complete. So it makes sense to do as many squares as possible before submitting your board, even if you already have the best line/pattern completed that you plan to do.
I'm not getting a full board this time because of the darn SB local square. I have nowhere near me to complete that. So I'll get as much as I can and submit for a 100 SB line.
Yeah,I always do the swagoboards and turn in a full board. Except when they have the Local SB square! Seems pretty unfair to me that the only way to get a full board is completing the local sb square when a huge number of us having nothing near us. I'd have to go an hour and a half to Chicago to dine somewhere to try to do this square! Just getting there would cost more than I'll earn completing, lol. I thought this was a pretty widespread program but discovered that's not so when it was on a previous swago board. Plus they put it in the center column so that's out too!
I do think it's odd that if you do the center column you get 200 SB's, but if you do more and get the middle column and middle row, making a cross, you only get 125. That's very strange! If not doing the whole board, why do anymore than just the middle column (assuming you can do the Local SB thing)? Confusing me, lol!

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I ran a couple of ncraves. Their still showing as available, but when I click on them they're saying offer not available. It's happening with everyone I click on.
Yes, have had that and it's very annoying! Usually it ends up eventually going to the page that says there are no activities available.

Go run a low value/manual one and refresh and they'll be available again. This always works for me. I think this is a way they limit how fast you can earn or how many auto ncraves you can run in a row.
Lucky! There's usually nothing that works other than waiting, for me. I've been down two days now on my home computer. Ugh! Luckily I could in and use my work computer to get enough to do my daily goal amount at least. Ncraves are where I usually get the majority of my SB's, at least the last couple months with all the extras and AYCE. Of course, now Ayce takes a while to run so doesn't pile up quickly.
I have tried restarting computer over and over, deleting cookies, history, signing in and out. I don't have any low level manual ones to use when they are out, but try to run ncrave from the to do list, till it eventually gives me an error and stops letting me do it. Glad to see Ayce is still available as well as happy hour sometimes, but really need to get to doing this when home, lol. Figures I had lots of time this weekend but couldn't do from home. Hate to lose my streak right off the bat, but may lose it next weekend anyway as my DD26's wedding is on Sunday, so will be busy and away from computer.
Plus, when the ncrave are unavailable for me, so is Watch videos - get that Oops, it got away, and the only sponsored one that will work, usually, is LTG. Feels so limiting, lol, hard to rack up enough points for daily goals like this.

Yep, it also works for when they take away those valuable telemundo offers after you've run them a few times in a row. Just do a simple manual one quickly (or a tour the web under sponsored videos works usually too), and they come back.
Yes, this does usually work! Love the telemundo ones! Sad to see they are gone now!

The other thing that works for me is to run one or two watches. There are a few 4 minute ones available now, so that's what I use.
Where do you find any that will work? All mine always say oops, it got away, though no, I haven't clicked every single one, lol.

naturebox. make any purchase and receive 1k SB.
paid $7 got 1K instantly. $3 money maker.
Hmm, I found an item for $2.69, lowest amt, but with $4.95 shipping, giving me $2.36 money maker. Did you actually find something low enough that you got $3? Also, would this be something I have to then go cancel later?

Discover: Toro: WarFrame 92 SB- create an account, verfiy email, click to download - credits in about 45 mins

So, I did this offer. I created the acct, verified the acct and clicked to download. It was gonna take like 12 hours! And I chose the big red download button, not the one they said ran slower. After about two hours, my computer got unplugged and died so not sure where it went! It says you have to play 3 games. Yikes, did you do that? Thought this would be good to get the daily goal, which not such a hard looking involved game, lol, but not sure what to do now.

No idea how to play a game like this, just wanted to get the 92 SB since I still have no ncraves, watch or anything, after reset. If it continues it'll be day three. :(

Swagbucks Local is also not "local" for me. So I can't fill the whole board. So at first I figured the X would be the best I could do. (I also don't normally mess with "refer a friend"). But as I look down the list, the fourth row is 100 sb and the X is only 50. So I'm just going for fourth row. Didn't really want to buy another gift card anyway.

The first time there was an SB local square, my favorite Italian restaurant participated. It was awesome because I got SB local credit, used my credit card with extra dining rewards, and it participated in the United dining program so I got bonus miles.

But now it isn't in SB Local anymore, so I went to my local Edible Arrangements and bought a $4 fruit salad cup, and as it turns out I got United dining credit for that too!

Slim pickins on surveys for the new quarter. Almost no gold survey and PL ones will say ten minutes and then take me to a screen that says the survey is actually 30-40 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter