Those using swagbucks ???

No nCraves here either. But I did get a quick survey that helped me hit first goal. Now at least I don't have to worry about that. Hopefully the nCraves are back soon.

Edit: And just as I typed that, they are back!

I have asked them on Twitter. Hopefully someone replies. Oh and I just saw someone get 100sb for search. The max I ever got was 22sb. Wonder what was the search about.
It happens sometimes. I've been doing swagbucks for 4 years and I've hit the 100 search a handful of times. Pretty great when it hits, but pretty rare. Same with ncraves. They come and go. They always come back.

If I completed a square but not the whole line, do I still get the spins?

Yes you earn spins per square that you complete. So it makes sense to do as many squares as possible before submitting your board, even if you already have the best line/pattern completed that you plan to do.

I'm not getting a full board this time because of the darn SB local square. I have nowhere near me to complete that. So I'll get as much as I can and submit for a 100 SB line.

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I ran a couple of ncraves. Their still showing as available, but when I click on them they're saying offer not available. It's happening with everyone I click on.

Wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I ran a couple of ncraves. Their still showing as available, but when I click on them they're saying offer not available. It's happening with everyone I click on.

Go run a low value/manual one and refresh and they'll be available again. This always works for me. I think this is a way they limit how fast you can earn or how many auto ncraves you can run in a row.

That would make sense. I had ran both telemundo's, one for 12 and the other for 13 so I can see them doing that.

Thanks!

That would make sense. I had ran both telemundo's, one for 12 and the other for 13 so I can see them doing that.

Thanks!

Yep, it also works for when they take away those valuable telemundo offers after you've run them a few times in a row. Just do a simple manual one quickly (or a tour the web under sponsored videos works usually too), and they come back.

I'm curious what people here do about surveys. I only signed up last week but I'm about to say I'm just not trying any of the surveys. After answering 15-20 questions and then being disqualified, I just don't see it making sense. Apparently I don't fit whatever demographic most of the surveys are looking for.

Go run a low value/manual one and refresh and they'll be available again. This always works for me. I think this is a way they limit how fast you can earn or how many auto ncraves you can run in a row.
The other thing that works for me is to run one or two watches. There are a few 4 minute ones available now, so that's what I use.

The other thing that works for me is to run one or two watches. There are a few 4 minute ones available now, so that's what I use.

Good to know, but for some reason it never lets me watch anything but the PopSugar one and that one is pretty long and frequently gets stuck.

I always get sam's club/walmart in the beginning of the year because sam's sells discounted Disney GCs.

I get target GCs at the end of the year because Target has a one day 10% off GC day every December.

Hope that helps!
How did I not know about this? I follow many deal websites. Do you know if you get your Target 5% off if you are using your Target card rather than GC? This is 15% and way less hassle than other ways to save 10%

My swago, watch bet video isn't working I've tried since the swago launched. Anyone else?

Mine would give an error if I clicked it while I had another ncrave running. I tried again after my current ncrave finished and worked just fine. Not sure if that's your problem or not.

Mine would give an error if I clicked it while I had another ncrave running. I tried again after my current ncrave finished and worked just fine. Not sure if that's your problem or not.
Its not lighting up the like it / don't like it buttons for me :(

How did I not know about this? I follow many deal websites. Do you know if you get your Target 5% off if you are using your Target card rather than GC? This is 15% and way less hassle than other ways to save 10%

The 5% Red Card discount never applies to Target gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!