• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

So, I did this offer. I created the acct, verified the acct and clicked to download. It was gonna take like 12 hours! And I chose the big red download button, not the one they said ran slower. After about two hours, my computer got unplugged and died so not sure where it went! It says you have to play 3 games. Yikes, did you do that? Thought this would be good to get the daily goal, which not such a hard looking involved game, lol, but not sure what to do now.

No idea how to play a game like this, just wanted to get the 92 SB since I still have no ncraves, watch or anything, after reset. If it continues it'll be day three. :(

I did not play the game. I just created account, verified email and clicked the download button, then cancelled the download before it installed. Sorry it did not work for you.

The first time there was an SB local square, my favorite Italian restaurant participated. It was awesome because I got SB local credit, used my credit card with extra dining rewards, and it participated in the United dining program so I got bonus miles.

But now it isn't in SB Local anymore, so I went to my local Edible Arrangements and bought a $4 fruit salad cup, and as it turns out I got United dining credit for that too!

Double dipping at it's finest!

Slim pickins on surveys for the new quarter. Almost no gold survey and PL ones will say ten minutes and then take me to a screen that says the survey is actually 30-40 minutes

PL surveys have always been that way it's just that most of them are short.

Thanks for the heads up! 1162. Did better last month but did a lot of paid offers in May and none in June so this works.

Yay! My piddly bonus pushed me over the 2500sb mark. I feel like this month is off to a good start, because with that I've cashed out a Target gift card and a $25 paypal on my account and DF's. But I know it's really more to do with me sending in tickets to make sure I got the Dollar Shave club credits on both accounts (1500sb), and Gillette on DF's account, plus my referral points from his account, all in the last week.

June Bonus' are out!

Thanks!!

922 sb for me--best this year. Surveys and apps aren't great right now for me but really I have no complaints.

Odd, I don't usually have that problem. PL surveys are usually where I earn most of my SB.

I use them on and off depending on if I need them and gold isn't working. But I've always had PL surveys that are longer than the 10 min. Not all are that way but.some are and some are 30+ I close those and try for another. Now I only do the 55sb 10 min ones that used to be 65sb.

So I did the nature box offer right now but the points haven't credited yet. I used a new customer 50% off code. Is it because of this?

Swagbucks Local is also not "local" for me. So I can't fill the whole board. So at first I figured the X would be the best I could do. (I also don't normally mess with "refer a friend"). But as I look down the list, the fourth row is 100 sb and the X is only 50. So I'm just going for fourth row. Didn't really want to buy another gift card anyway.
yeah, the amount of SB's awarded for the various rows you get are pretty strange. Get more for doing a single row/column verses the cross or x where you'd get less. I don't understand and wonder if it was on purpose or an error, lol. No incentive to do more unless you do it all.

I did not play the game. I just created account, verified email and clicked the download button, then cancelled the download before it installed. Sorry it did not work for you.
Okay, thx, I didn't think so since you didn't mention it but it says that in the info. I guess I'll just have to leave it wherever it ended up lol, no idea at all how to play a game like that!

@Minniekins
I ordered a single serve oatmeal.
nothing to cancel, don't sign up for their membership.
Okay, that's what I found too, but wasn't sure if missed something since it was only a $2.30 mm, so thought i might have missed something. still might do it if it's available this weekend and can do from phone. Thx!

yeah, the amount of SB's awarded for the various rows you get are pretty strange. Get more for doing a single row/column verses the cross or x where you'd get less. I don't understand and wonder if it was on purpose or an error, lol. No incentive to do more unless you do it all.

Okay, thx, I didn't think so since you didn't mention it but it says that in the info. I guess I'll just have to leave it wherever it ended up lol, no idea at all how to play a game like that!

Okay, that's what I found too, but wasn't sure if missed something since it was only a $2.30 mm, so thought i might have missed something. still might do it if it's available this weekend and can do from phone. Thx!

maybe the prices went up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter