Those using swagbucks ???

How did I not know about this? I follow many deal websites. Do you know if you get your Target 5% off if you are using your Target card rather than GC? This is 15% and way less hassle than other ways to save 10%

you wouldn't get the additional 5% off. just 10%, definitely a good deal!

ohh I was reading it as 10% on all gc. Thanks!
The way it works is 1 day sometime in December Target will have 10% off Target GCs. Their system allows you to buy Target GC with a Target GC (that's why people can combine the $5 and $10 gc's they get from the purchase offers). So you can buy a $100 Target GC for $90, then turn that around for a Disney card. Last year Meijer had their buy $50 in gift cards get a $5 mperk going on like they do now so I went to Meijer, bought Target cards, then went to Target and used those for the 10% discount. I has used the funds I earned from swagbucks that were in my paypal to pay what I purchased at Meijer using a rewards credit card.

The way it works is 1 day sometime in December Target will have 10% off Target GCs. Their system allows you to buy Target GC with a Target GC (that's why people can combine the $5 and $10 gc's they get from the purchase offers). So you can buy a $100 Target GC for $90, then turn that around for a Disney card. Last year Meijer had their buy $50 in gift cards get a $5 mperk going on like they do now so I went to Meijer, bought Target cards, then went to Target and used those for the 10% discount. I has used the funds I earned from swagbucks that were in my paypal to pay what I purchased at Meijer using a rewards credit card.
Thank you that clears it up I was very confused, i didn't know you could buy target gc with target gc. This is great to know :)

So I realized... today is my 1 Year Swagbucks anniversary. And I've collected just over 145,000 SB. With the discounted card per month, I think that would put me over the $1500 for the year, which is pretty dang awesome.

But I must admit, some days I don't feel like swagging. At least lately it's been super easy.

PSA: If you get a qualifier that says how do you spell PICKLE they want you to spell it in reverse. I clicked none of the above before I realized I read it wrong

So back in January my wife did a survey for Keurig coffee, got a TON of free coffee and a K475 machine to keep (I guess some people got a cheaper machine and had to return it in other surveys), plus a small amount of Swagbucks.

Last week Keurig sent her an email asking if she wanted a K600 machine for free. So she took them up on it. Came via FedEx today. Can't find any information about the machine online anywhere. Seems that it is just the K575 machine with a different number (EDIT: guess the 475/575 can do Vue pods, the 600 can't EDIT 2: maybe the 600 can do Vue pods, I don't care either way).

Last edited:
So back in January my wife did a survey for Keurig coffee, got a TON of free coffee and a K475 machine to keep (I guess some people got a cheaper machine and had to return it in other surveys), plus a small amount of Swagbucks.

Last week Keurig sent her an email asking if she wanted a K600 machine for free. So she took them up on it. Came via FedEx today. Can't find any information about the machine online anywhere. Seems that it is just the K575 machine with a different number (EDIT: guess the 475/575 can do Vue pods, the 600 can't).

We get our Keurig in July. I hope we get to keep it. :)

Last week Keurig sent her an email asking if she wanted a K600 machine for free. So she took them up on it. Came via FedEx today. Can't find any information about the machine online anywhere. Seems that it is just the K575 machine with a different number (EDIT: guess the 475/575 can do Vue pods, the 600 can't).

That is awesome! I remember when you posted the first time about your wife doing that survey and getting all the great free stuff. I love coffee almost as much as I love my children so that is like a dream come true to me lol!

Last week Keurig sent her an email asking if she wanted a K600 machine for free. So she took them up on it. Came via FedEx today. Can't find any information about the machine online anywhere. Seems that it is just the K575 machine with a different number (EDIT: guess the 475/575 can do Vue pods, the 600 can't EDIT 2: maybe the 600 can do Vue pods, I don't care either way).

That's way better than my free sportsbras!

Logged in this morning and my second goal is 740! Not sure I'm going to reach that today...ncraves have been too good to me lately.

So I see a "All you can eat playlist #2" in the nCraves, it's a kid in glasses touching a tablet. It's 5 sb a round, but it's 20 steps at 1 minute, so max of 15sb per hour so far as I can see.

Woke up to my first goal met from aye and an app. Ordered my gift card and hot it in less than an hour so almost to 300sb before 7am. Only left the app running though. I've been giving my computer a break from running non stop every few days.

I am doing the same survey. My Swagbucks credited just yesterday but I've yet to hear from them one way or another as to if they want the machine back or if I get to keep it. The ton of free coffee made everything worth while and while I have a better machine I already own, my husband is hoping that we get to keep it so he can have a machine for work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter