Ordering Wedding Invitations Online

mamamary

DIS Veteran
Hi. Do any of you have any recommendations for ordering wedding invitations from an online company? There seems to be a lot of choices so I thought if anyone had any recent business with specific companies I’d love to hear what you thought. Thanks.

2020 ordered online for DD wedding from SHINE. They were a bit more than some others but the customer service was outstanding. Had my own rep who worked with us through entire process, design, proofs, guest list (we had them address but you don't have to) and they turned out beautifully. Not a blip in the process.

SHINE Wedding Invitations

2020 ordered online for DD wedding from SHINE. They were a bit more than some others but the customer service was outstanding. Had my own rep who worked with us through entire process, design, proofs, guest list (we had them address but you don't have to) and they turned out beautifully. Not a blip in the process.

SHINE Wedding Invitations
I will check it out. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter