The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I spent almost 10 hours this week organizing my scrapping stuff. I got a new system (at Mike's on Thanksgiving) my cardstock is all sorted by color & shade (ROYGBIV then white, black and brown) and everything else also has a new home :) Then I did 8 pages tonight!

Updated to hear!
Doing great ladies!
I have a few more done but Ive spent whatever time Ive had available for scrapping cutting out 125 sets of individual "dcl" letters using not the best paper and scraps to make my paper go farther using the MIckey font and inside the charm. Yes, Im mental!:goodvibes

I got 3 pages done this weekend. I gotta get organized for the all day crop I'm going to on Saturday! :yay:

I did 2 pages last night- but have a crop next Saturday(yeah my Birthday!!) and put together a bunch of page kits for that. :cool1:

So, I spent almost 10 hours this week organizing my scrapping stuff. I got a new system (at Mike's on Thanksgiving) my cardstock is all sorted by color & shade (ROYGBIV then white, black and brown) and everything else also has a new home :) Then I did 8 pages tonight!

Awesome!!! I really need to get my space cleared away to get more done at home.

wdwmickey--Way to go on clearing up your space!! Wanna come do mine next?? ;) Not only is it messy when I scrap, but it's slowly become the "dumping ground"!

Nikkistevej--happy early birthday!!

I worked some more on journaling ones I had done but never counted. 21 for me today! I don't have many more of those, so probably not very many good numbers! We're going to the cabin this coming weekend, so I'm hoping to haul some stuff with me and get some done then, though.

January is usually a good month because I'm still inspired by my resolutions. Hoping to keep it up!!

6 more for me :) I'm almost caught up on the girls school books!!!

I'm on the board with 32 pages today. I did finally get all the photos into my 365 album.. That is officially complete! Yay!!

I have made monthly goals for myself in my detailed list for the house!! I'm almost to my montly goal for this month... so I need to kick it into full swing and beat this months goal!!!

I've just typed out my journaling for my challenge layout too!!! :)

Hey, I have a stack that is kitted and just needs done..but I keep getting side tracked!
I've got my embellishment swap ready to go out the door and now I'm swap free for a good long while.. I think until my swaps I'm hosting! :) Yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter