The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part one is done~ the numbers tomorrow!

AWM~ What am I going to do when you reach 200, which you will?
Right now, I think you should just plan on hosting next month unless Rebecca has something up her sleeve!:goodvibes

It was only because I was a 12 hour crop with no kiddo or computer distractions. I did the 8x8 album for my mom, so that helped because it was a theme and easy to make.

I'm hoping for 200 for the YEAR. :thumbsup2

I'm in!! But already behind it seems!! Must go look for my Christmas album - I hope its not in storage. That is an easy one to keep up to date!

OK so I think I have everything updated. Please dont hesitate to tell me if you see anything wrong!

Ann, why do I think this is supposed to be 125 instead of just 25?
I think Im missing something here!:confused3

looks good!! If you want to make the post shorter you can take the names off the participants list once they post page counts. No point in having the names twice.

Thank you! Thank you!!
I love those CM picfolio albums, they go quickly!

I might look into one for our 2009 WDW trip. I don't have nearly as many pics as I normally do. That would certain make the SWW stuff a lot easier, lol!

Hmm...off to count WDW pics to see if they'll fit in one album......

Steph

Steph, they have 2 kinds. One that has a specific amount of pages and one where you can add more. I got the add more for my 365.

For each 2 page layout it has 4 vertical slots and 6 horizontal. 2 of the horizontal are 5x7, the rest are 4x6.

OK so I think I have everything updated. Please dont hesitate to tell me if you see anything wrong!

Ann, why do I think this is supposed to be 125 instead of just 25?
I think Im missing something here!:confused3

:eek: 125 I would so have scrapper's elbow. :rotfl2:

I did do a lot of stuff over my crop and it could possibly be closer to that number, but they don't count. ;) I have to send that stuff off for other people to use. :)

4 more for me...I think I have done more pages in the last 3 days than I did all of last year...WOW!!!:banana::banana:

Thanks for the info Buffy! I looked around on CM's website last night, but I couldn't tell if you could add pages or not.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to get a little burn out on WDW pages! I love going, but I have trouble coming up with different ideas for the same type of pics.....we aren't planning a trip at all for 2010, though, so maybe I'll get over that!

One more for me....it was a quick one, simple and basic, but I got it done while waiting for DH to get home this morning!

Steph

Count me in. I have got to get back to scrappin'. I just need to finish getting all our Disney pictures on to the computer from out trip last month. Luckily I have 2 all day crops to go to this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter