The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for 12 please! I decided not to clean today and scrapbook instead. I made titles using my cricut! I hadn't used it in a while........I like it.
Thanks Rita!

Put me on the board! I scrap our week at the beach tonight in 20 pages. That is a feat in itself because we took over 1700 pictures that week. It was hard to narrow it down, but I'm happy with the results. I even used a few swap items.
S :)

That is a feat in itself because we took over 1700 pictures that week.

Where's my fainting smiley? :faint: I thought I took a lot of pictures!

Hoping to do some tonight, now that I have the living room to myself...

Where's my fainting smiley? :faint: I thought I took a lot of pictures!

Hoping to do some tonight, now that I have the living room to myself...

Ya- we had 4 scrapbooking moms on this trip. We all took picutres and DH put them all on a CD for each of us. S :)

I'm in! I did 8 pages today!!!!! I did the book for last week's trip, but most of the pages were completed pages from a swap and all I did was add pictures so I didn't count those. I only counted the ones I actually made!

1 more here...I hope to get more done now that cropping with the stars is over.

I'm in! I did 8 pages today!!!!! I did the book for last week's trip, but most of the pages were completed pages from a swap and all I did was add pictures so I didn't count those. I only counted the ones I actually made!

I'm impressed! You're working on last week's trip pics, and haven't even started on our May trip yet! (Gotta finish November 08 first, lol).

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter