The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby, we are also here to inspire and encourage you! We all have projects we are behind on (I became an annual passholder at DL and have 8 trips I havnt even started! But my BIG trips are done!)
We are here for you so even if you do one page or no pages a month pop in when you need us!:hippie:

9 for me for today!! I scrapped while the boys went to the grocery store!

Now. . .if I can drag my tushie out of bed at an early hour tomorrow (gotta get ready for Monday's early alarm!), I may get some more done!

I'm in too--lots to catch up on!! I've got 2 pages so far :) Cheryl

Count me in! I have a bunch of pages kitted and ready to go, and 365 will be finished this month so I should have some decent numbers.

:dance3: I have 25 pages that count. :dance3:

I also did another 21, but those are complete pages and I counted them when I made them.

I got 17 pages done today....most while dd was taking her nap. The sad thing is that I got back to work on Monday so won't be doing as many. Bummer! :headache:

But I still have tomorrow. :woohoo:

Where are you going? Cruise and if so with which line? or land?
We used NCL because it went where my husband wanted to go and DCL decided to pull out of Glacier Bay contract.
I wasnt crazy about NCL but their ports more than made up for that!
Lets just say that NCL is not DCL. But we are using them again when we go to Hawaii.
Alaska is just awesome! There were times DH and I just couldnt believe we were still in the states! We though it just couldnt be real!
I have found some things from the color swap that I will be able to use for this trip so I will be posting some things over on the Scrappin with Swaps thread.

We aren't going until 2011- not sure who we're going with yet- maybe Princess or Celebrity- we are going with about 25 members of my extended family- ages ranging from 65-7- so we need one that will keep everyone happy. LOL I wanted DCL- but the family thought it was morte expensive and they aren't Disney nuts like me. i have wanted to go on a cruise to ALaska since I was a child- I can't wait!!

I'm in - I have one more day off before back to work so I hope to finish my December daily(now I have the pics) and maybe even do some other pages!

I rarely have time for personal scrapbooking anymore, so I can't compete numbers wise, but maybe I can find inspiration on getting together a plan to get caught up on Disney stuff?

i have no less than 3 un-finished trips, and we are getting ready for another trip - oh my!
Shelby I can relate. I am working on our May trip now and have had 2 more since then. Plus all the regular stuff (birthdays, summer vacation etc) I am so behind but Jan is the perfect time to get cracking.

I'm in with 5 pages done already this year. Last year I never came close to my goal of 125 but I would like to do 100 this year.

12 more done for me today--gotta capitalize on that last day of Christmas Break!!

OK so DH and I set it up the way I wanted it and then the boards went down!:scared1:
Being the genius that he is he was able to save it and now just has to move it over to this thread. My goal is to have this all set with current totals tomorrow.
BTW~WOW!!!~ you guys are blowing me away with these early in the month counts!
And a big welcome to our Newbies, you all will be on the list tomorrow!:hippie:

Part one is done~ the numbers tomorrow!

AWM~ What am I going to do when you reach 200, which you will?
Right now, I think you should just plan on hosting next month unless Rebecca has something up her sleeve!:goodvibes

I did 4 last night, and may do some more tonight...I got Vegas organized, but I left all my ephemera in Greeley so even though I want to start I shouldn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter