• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The walking dead amc #2

As I said prior Abe would have been a better crossover character. We don't meet him until a few seasons in. Would be easier to explain that he was in Mexico at some point. I honestly don't know how in the world they will explain Morgan, unless he will be playing a totally different character.

He will be playing Morgan. He said he is excited to explore another side of Morgan with different characters.

Morgan and his son were the first people he saw after leaving the hospital. Depending on which theory you believe, Rick woke up anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months after the staff left the hospital during the initial outbreak.

You would think it would have to have been a couple of days, a week or two at most. He wouldn't have survived that long with no food and water and no one caring for him.

I'm going to assume that Morgan's character will either die or leave the group to set off on his own again, as a way to explain his leaving TWD for FTWD. I'm not thrilled about the decision to bring him to FTWD instead of Abraham. If it was Abraham I might actually tune into FTWD.

Spoilers for the next episode were weak. Darryl wants to kill Dwight. Dwight is trying to convince Eugene to not rat him out, but looking to save his own hide might. No helicopter explanation. I'm hoping that the other prisoners take our Gregory and the baddie that was hit by Maggie. Let's claim the good Saviors and take out the bad.

I'm going to assume that Morgan's character will either die or leave the group to set off on his own again, as a way to explain his leaving TWD for FTWD. I'm not thrilled about the decision to bring him to FTWD instead of Abraham. If it was Abraham I might actually tune into FTWD.

Spoilers for the next episode were weak. Darryl wants to kill Dwight. Dwight is trying to convince Eugene to not rat him out, but looking to save his own hide might. No helicopter explanation. I'm hoping that the other prisoners take our Gregory and the baddie that was hit by Maggie. Let's claim the good Saviors and take out the bad.

I wish it was Abe too. That would have been really good.

Man I hope someone, anyone, kills Gregory.

FTWD timeline is suppose to still be behind the Walking Dead so Morgan leaving the current group and heading for FTWD doesn't make sense. His appearance in FTWD would have to occur before he resurfaced on TWD.

Unfortunately I think Gregory is going to team up with that long-haired jerk to break them all out of there and take over Hilltop.

FTWD timeline is suppose to still be behind the Walking Dead so Morgan leaving the current group and heading for FTWD doesn't make sense. His appearance in FTWD would have to occur before he resurfaced on TWD.

Or I wonder if they will do a time jump on Fear.

Morgan's TWD Timeline:
Season 1: Morgan & his Son are the first non-Walkers that Rick meets after he wakes up in the hospital. Rick separates from Morgan & his Son to find Lori and Carl, but not before Rick gives Morgan a radio and a promise to communicate at sun-up everyday. Rick attempts this a few times, with no success.

Season 3: Rick and Michonne happen across crazy "clear-mode" Morgan while out looking for food & supplies.

Season 5 (finale): Daryl brings Morgan back to Alexandria (if you recall Morgan found the map that Abe wrote "The World is gonna need Rick Grimes" on, to which he shows to Daryl and that is why Daryl takes him back to Alexandria) , right as Deanna tells Rick to shoot the Pete (aka: PD) for killing Reg with Michonne's katana. A shocked Morgan says "Rick??"

*It was between seasons 3 & 5 that Morgan met up with Eastman and made cheese and became "Zen Morgan". The episode (Here's not here - season 6/episode 4) was a flashback.

Fear the Walking Dead is currently sitting in between seasons two and three of the Walking Dead's timeline. That is how Morgan will fit in. It's in between he & Rick separating in season one and meeting again in season 3.

Last edited:
I read on another forum where people are suggesting that Fear will have a time jump of about 2 - 3 years where they will end up near Alexandria and will run into Morgan who has just left the group after his fight with Jesus. Someone also said that if Fear's ratings do not get better with Morgan on, they may merge the main characters of Fear onto TWD as the Whisperers. This is all speculation of course.

The "A" might be significant, or it's just a very obvious Easter egg. As someone upthread mentioned, it was on the freight car in Terminus and it was also the stamp that Sam (Mom?!? Mom?!? Moooooom!) had. Now Jadis has written it on the freight car that Rick is in. I go back and forth with this.

Morgan's TWD Timeline:
Season 1: Morgan & his Son are the first non-Walkers that Rick meets after he wakes up in the hospital. Rick separates from Morgan & his Son to find Lori and Carl, but not before Rick gives Morgan a radio and a promise to communicate at sun-up everyday. Rick attempts this a few times, with no success.

Season 3: Rick and Michonne happen across crazy "clear-mode" Morgan while out looking for food & supplies.

Season 5 (finale): Daryl brings Morgan back to Alexandria (if you recall Morgan found the map that Abe wrote "The World is gonna need Rick Grimes" on, to which he shows to Daryl and that is why Daryl takes him back to Alexandria) , right as Deanna tells Rick to shoot the Pete (aka: PD) for killing Reg with Michonne's katana. A shocked Morgan says "Rick??"

*It was between seasons 3 & 5 that Morgan met up with Eastman and made cheese and became "Zen Morgan". The episode (Here's not here) was a flashback.

Fear the Walking Dead is currently sitting in between seasons two and three of the Walking Dead's timeline. That is how Morgan will fit in. It's in between he & Rick separating in season one and meeting again in season 3.
I don't watch FTWD or TD, so any comments are simply related to posts on here. If your theory is correct, Morgan went from Georgia to Mexico, then back to Georgia between Seasons 1 & 3? How much time supposedly passed there?

I don't watch FTWD or TD, so any comments are simply related to posts on here. If your theory is correct, Morgan went from Georgia to Mexico, then back to Georgia between Seasons 1 & 3? How much time supposedly passed there?

Yes. That's been the biggest time jump on TWD. At least nine months between Season 1 and 3. Lori's pregnancy gives us at least that. ;)

When they interviewed Lennie James, he was filming in Austin, TX. I don't know if they will be moving the group east next season but I believe that is a new filming location for them. Last season was in the California desert so it is possible the group is going to start moving east on the show and Morgan came west during the time when he wasn't on WD.

I wish it was Abe too. That would have been really good.

Man I hope someone, anyone, kills Gregory.

I was also hoping for one of the characters killed off on WD to appear on FTWD in a pre-timeline! Oh well. I also don't think Rick was alone more than a week or two in that hospital. He still looked pretty raw and hurt and weak.

When they interviewed Lennie James, he was filming in Austin, TX. I don't know if they will be moving the group east next season but I believe that is a new filming location for them. Last season was in the California desert so it is possible the group is going to start moving east on the show and Morgan came west during the time when he wasn't on WD.

Now it all makes sense. They could make it work with him, but not with any of the regulars who were there from the first season unless they did a flashback to explain why they were west.

I was also hoping for one of the characters killed off on WD to appear on FTWD in a pre-timeline! Oh well. I also don't think Rick was alone more than a week or two in that hospital. He still looked pretty raw and hurt and weak.

I read one story that used a medical expert to examine the hospital room and Rick, they determined it would have been 2 or 3 days at the most.

I read one story that used a medical expert to examine the hospital room and Rick, they determined it would have been 2 or 3 days at the most.

Makes sense -- I think anything over one week was pushing reality (but then again -- there ARE zombies LOL)

Anyone ever see "28 Days" or "Shaun of the Dead"? Two of my favorites.

Yeah, he definitely could not have been without care very long. The question is how long was he in a coma getting care before things went to hell. It's possible things started falling apart right when he was admitted. I believe we heard some stuff come over Rick and Shane's CB indicating weird goings on. So, Rick may have been in a coma getting treatment for a month or two before things got so bad and was abandoned and then woke up 2 or 3 days after that.

Yeah, he definitely could not have been without care very long. The question is how long was he in a coma getting care before things went to hell. It's possible things started falling apart right when he was admitted. I believe we heard some stuff come over Rick and Shane's CB indicating weird goings on. So, Rick may have been in a coma getting treatment for a month or two before things got so bad and was abandoned and then woke up 2 or 3 days after that.

Believe it or not, I can't remember why he was in a coma. Was he shot or in an accident? It's been so long and so much has happened LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter