The walking dead amc #2

There was red paint on the green bag. The same red paint that Eugene got on his thumb when he picked up Dwight's chess piece ( Dwight told him it was still wet). Eugene put 2 & 2 together and realized Dwight was the rat

Still feel like I missed something there. Where does the green bag come into play?

Helicopter... real or a hallucination?

That's a good question. Part of me is leaning towards hallucination like the phone ringing after Lori died.

Real, anything is possible. But why haven't we seen other aircraft, even if infrequently? I know that the Governor had one but we don't really see any others and you'd think we would see some.

Still feel like I missed something there. Where does the green bag come into play?

I am with you. I am a little lost. I think MAYBE it has something to do with Daryl shooting the arrow at Dwight, and Dwight wrote down all the locations of the outposts and the scouts so they could kill them. I remember Dwight fiddling with a bag? Maybe?

So who do you think was the former leader of the Saviors? I read something that hinted at who it was in the Comics, but I'm not sure if that was correct or if the show will stick with it.

So who do you think was the former leader of the Saviors? I read something that hinted at who it was in the Comics, but I'm not sure if that was correct or if the show will stick with it.

I don't know, maybe Simon? What did you read about who it was? On TD last night they brought up Simon.

I don't know, maybe Simon? What did you read about who it was? On TD last night they brought up Simon.

Something that I read hinted that it was
Dwight
. But I was thinking that it might be Simon based on dialogue both on TWD and Talking Dead.

Does that mean Simon might go against Neegan? What made neegan leader then if Simon is still around?

That's a good question. Part of me is leaning towards hallucination like the phone ringing after Lori died.

Real, anything is possible. But why haven't we seen other aircraft, even if infrequently? I know that the Governor had one but we don't really see any others and you'd think we would see some.

remember the controversy when Rick first met the scavengers and there was (thought) to be an aircraft in the sky, folks were saying it was a mistake... maybe not

Didn't Simon say something about killing everyone from above if they didn't comply? I swore he did. Maybe they have a helicopter.

I think the helicopter was real. Would stand to reason a helicopter would be something great to have so I'm sure it would be a priority to anyone who found one to get it to work. Plus Rick didn't seem out of it like he was in the jail after Lori died and hallucinated the phone calls.

I'm wondering if Gabe is faking, but he did look pale and feverish, something you really can't "fake", but then again we have the dead walking around lol.

The bag was found with the worker who shot the gun. Some stolen guns were in the green bag. Someone said maybe the workers stole them but then Negan said someone higher up had to have snuck the weapons out in the bag since the weapons came from the armory. So then Eugene saw the red stain on the bag. He saw the color matched the paint that he got on his thumb in Dwight's room. So he realized that Dwight stole the weapons.

Last edited:
I actually thought it was a good episode, we got to see how the Saviors work and how much control Negan has over every one. We also got a little into Negan's background. I wonder what is wrong with Father Gabe, was he bit or maybe just caught a nasty bug.

I’m with you. Although I thought Negan’s big confession was weak. I was expecting something much worse. And wasn’t impressed with the love spat between Rick and Daryl.

I remember the comment that Simon made about firing form above, but at the time assumed that it would have been from a vantage point like a hill top. So a helicopter would make sense. I just find it interesting that not more people attempt to use aircraft. I realize that the average person doesn't have the skills needed to fly, but it is fantasy so who knows what skills you could learn in 5 minutes.

I'm wondering if Gabe is faking, but he did look pale and feverish, something you really can't "fake", but then again we have the dead walking around lol.

This crossed my mind too. His "illness" seemed to come on out of nowhere, no real foreshadowing of it that I saw. So my first thought is maybe it was a trick to get out of lockdown and near the doctor that he wants to get back to Maggie.

This crossed my mind too. His "illness" seemed to come on out of nowhere, no real foreshadowing of it that I saw. So my first thought is maybe it was a trick to get out of lockdown and near the doctor that he wants to get back to Maggie.

This is what they discussed on TD, that he was trying to get to the doctor for Maggie.

Okay, forgive me because I am a few episodes behind, but who is the guy that Carl left the food for with a sorry note in one of the first episodes this season?

They showed Carl com across him at gas station but Rick came along and scared him off. Carl was wanting to help him and Rick was cautious and wanted him to stay away. They showed in episode, maybe first or second, where there was a lot of time jumping and folks couldn't figure out where this bit fit in. So now time is caught up and Carl is, against Rick's wishes, still trying to help this guy.

So is Maggie going to lose or will have already lost her pregnancy and this baby Gracie that was brought back will be her fill in baby?????

Did anyone watch TD? They showed the crossover character for Fear.

I was confused at the beginning, they were all narrating and talking about how they won the war etc. They were all reading paper. Were they communicating with each other? They seemed to be reading letters? carol is at Kingdom with Jerry, not sure where Rick is, Maggie is at hilltop. were they writing to each other? How did they get the letters to each other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter